NOC a nice basic game of actual mafia - game over - won by the Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, reasons off the top of my head.

1. My votes haven't been consistent with mislynching, most of the game I was tunneling Whydon based on their mistakes and not bandwagoning on the two mislynches while Abuisio (oddly) seems to have not lynched anyone either day, except for day 3 where they eagerly saught hammer (plus them oddly liking posts about lynching them...but I have no idea what to make of that).

2. If/when Abuisio flips mafia I do ask that town not consider myself in anyway more townier (that said, if they do flip town and then I'm lynched next day, that's game iirc).

3. It wouldn't make sense in terms of partners, a Josh/Abuisio mafia makes sense, however myself with either of them really doesn't, that said I fully admit that I haven't had a lot of interactions with people besides yourself DLE.

4. I've been actively trying to prevent the town from mislynching, while I suppose that might seem more scummy actually (at least well, other town members have seem to take it willingly), but hopefully it's realized that it's so that we can lynch a mafia and not come to MYLO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)