Thetwinmasters (1): shubaka17
Not voting (2): Da Letter El, Whydon

N4: Oddish

FH+Whydon

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
wait I actually never lynched Former Hope :0 I kind of don't want day to end early though (i don't know what Walrein's definition of 12 AM is) and so I'm not lynching, you can put my vote down in spirit and quote this post whenever you want

Friends, comrades. It has been an honor. I have faith in you to be able to save this village yet! Make this sacrifice of mine not in vain and to quote the immortal words of the great Shia, just do it.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Like the man whose death it represents, this flavor shall be brief, weak, and accepting of its shortcomings. Because I'm lazy and have a lot of writing to do.

The mob killed a dude. And he didn't really care.

Former Hope was lynched. He was a vanilla townie.
Night 5 deadline is tomorrow night at midnight.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm literally about to pass out.

Thetwinmasters was killed. He was the Firefighter.
Day 6 ends Saturday night at midnight.

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok. we have to get a scum guy today and tomorrow to win so I think we should seriously think about potential partnerships as opposed to just one person today

So let's begin, with one of my points from earlier in this game which is super relevant now:

pancake said:
Josh / Haruno and Da Letter El
Because DLE prevented a possible lynch on Haruno, if Josh/Haruno flips a certain faction, I find it extremely, extremely likely that DLE is the same faction. If DLE was scum and Haruno was town, then why would DLE prevent a mislynch just to make himself seem slightly more town? If he did this, that would be a terrible play. If Haruno flips scum, then it makes sense that DLE was trying to prevent a lynch on his partner.
For some reason, I discounted the situation in which DLE is town and Josh is scum and DLE just misread the situation and saved scum. However, both of them being town is impossible atm because since I'm town and shubaka is confirmed and there has to be two scum. Through this logic, the only two potential scumteams are josh/dle and josh/whydon.

I'm not going to lynch Josh yet because I want to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Josh Da Letter El Whydon shubaka17

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok, i fucked up by going after fh so hard, i realize that. i havent change my opinion that he sounded extremely scummy though, so i think it was his error more than mine. i kept pointing out his scum plays from a tos point of view and he completely ignored them. but anyways, i'm not going to roll over and get lynched because its lylo and we cant lose another towny.

at this point, i dunno which of pancake and dle are maf, leaning towards dle right now. but lynch whydon for starters and here's why.

(screenshotted because quoting won't get the post he quoted) lol @ this post, but anyways i'll just quote his posts after this in order

Sorry for the inactivity, swamped with school and haven't had much time to check up on this thread.

In my opinion, I currently have Twin as very village. I was originally suspicious of the not wanting to hammer the tropius vote, but it makes sense that they wouldn't want to the day to end so fast. Tropius' constant pushes on Twin also seemed too much like Tropius was trying to push for something against Twin, instead of two mafia interacting with each other.
seeing as twin was firefighter, if whydon had found out his role then taking the easy copout town read would make him look better to twin who was leading town without actually having to give content.

Will make a read post later because I'm on my phone and also it's been really hard to type up stuff beside my laptop charger broke and it's dead so I'm forced to type and read the forums on my phone
more excuses, more lack of content. for the record ive made almost all of my posts from my phone, it really isn't hard provided you don't do quote a few things which is absolutely not required to give reads.

Former's Hope behavior makes me sorta uncomfortable. I feel like they're trying to say anything that will get the suspicion off of them (or at least trying to get people to stop pressuring them). Plus the constant push on me all game (while understandable) seems just like a very convenient push considering the fact that their reason for suspecting me has been the same all game long.

Will read and post more later.
just going with the flow, v convenient

Da Letter El, I was inactive this weekend for a main combination of two things: poor internet connection and lack of access to a computer, and typing on a phone is hell.

I will give my thoughts on this thread later, and also why a FH/me team wouldn't make much sense.
more complaining, more lack of content, although the fact fh was town and your argument for not being maf is that you two on a team together doesn't make sense is cute.

I don't really know what else to say other than what I've been saying all game. I messed up twice which is why I'm a suspect, and I've admitted to both mistakes.

All game I've been saying that I am a convenient lynch for mafia. It's the reason I'm still alive. Former Hope's early push on me made me initially suspicious of him, because at the time it seemed like a very convenient lynch for the mafia, but at the same time it was also a very safe lynch for the village. Da Letter El a Whydon/FH really doesn't make sense given our interactions in this game, so I'd like to know why you believe we are teamed together.

The Josh jump on FH after Twin voted for FH was a screwup on his part, even if he isn't mafia. Definitely makes him look worse in the eyes of the village.

If I had to guess, the mafia team would be Josh and pancake. Assuming DLE and Twin are village, it seems like FH is just in the same boat as me and we just both suspect each other.
i still don't see it as a screwup. here's the thing: i work full time and have school full time, i can't check my phone at all during the former and barely during the latter. i didn't remember if i was working near day end and i wanted to make sure my vote was out there. i was completely aware twin would unvote, but he was actually able to check the thread and revote later if he wanted to (which he did). i don't have that luxury. and, you pushing dle as being untouchably town is leading me to think the maf team is actually you/dle.

and, of course another post filled to the brim with content to end it,
If the mafia end up being Twin and DLE I will laugh

whydon has been the least active person still alive, among all of those other things. being honest a lot of my reason for suspecting pancake was the subs, but i honestly believe that their subs weren't inactive because they were scum, just inactive because they were fuckboys (Coconut ), and me having my own inactive fuckboy sub kinda made me realize that. i am not saying we rule out pancake being maf right now, but i am saying i am almost sure maf team is whydon and dle, and whydon is definitely the more scummy of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)