1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

A nice PM I just got

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by DM, Jun 20, 2007.

1. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

Who is this again? He's made two posts since December, one in Stark Mountain and the other in Gazette (which was deleted by Aeolus).

If I remember this kid correctly, he's a complete tool.
  2. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

He's probably somebody who made an alt account instead of using their old one. I want to ban everyone who does that.

edit: hes the guy that demanded authority for being here like a year
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

He's one of these people I don't know personally but occasionally comes in and some others are like "hey it's Moveset Master what's up dude".
  4. Hazerider

Hazerider

He's not an alt, he's one of those guys who've been around for years but leave for months constantly and come back every once in a while and expect everyone to treat them like they're gods.
    That was one long sentence.

Edit: and yes, he's a tool. Whatever the fuck that means. Sounds derogatory.
  5. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

it means kakky sucks and so does tool
  6. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

i like that definition.
  7. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Hey this reminds me of dishwasher CanOfTuna and so many others
  8. Hazerider

Hazerider

Much worse than CanOfTuna, not as fucking awful as dishwasher.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)