A photographic journey of the FSPL in Athens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so no one I travel with likes to take pictures so I brought a camera this time to chronicle the journeys of the Florida State Pokemon League at the Athens VGC(kind of a war-picture-story). One of our guys took second making this season's total for FSPL loot: 3 trophies, 900 dollars in travel stipends, pokemon hat, playing mat, Pokemon hat and binder, and a 5 inch Piplup doll.

Taking a look at the past before venturing into the future.

Power Sleeping.

Another day at the office.

Pokemon League ASSEMBLE!

If you want to be good at Dodgeball, I mean Pokemon, You gotta get angry!

Well... this. http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/7/25/

Long line is long...

John and Steve before the tournament. John placed second in this tournament and Steve placed 4th in the last tourney right behind me.

This is me getting matched with John in the SECOND ROUND of the tournament. Saying that I was livid here about the match up is an understatement. Playing another league member(especially one of our big guns) for anything other than one of the top spots is a lose/lose situation. Not noticing that red shiny rotom was NOT heat rotom cost me the match.>

Derping around between matches.

All in all FSPL players got pitted against each other more than last time making it hard for us all to place on top like last time. Last match I ended up playing another FSPL guy, so 2/8 matches I played were against people I knew and both are top tier players. Sucky matchups are sucky. I did however run out 6-2 for 18th place. Also, as a side note I helped John get second by being an early competitor with a good win/loss ratio so I can't be too mad. Most of the FSPL members ended up playing at least one other member, I got the crap end of the stick. You win some you lose some.

Last pic is amazing store of crap from a block away from the center. They had all kinds of crazy stuff.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
FSPL doing work son. blades its been what? 2 years? congratz on the success so far this year :)

also you can never go wrong with pictures. You better start teaching the rest of the group camera work, i swear blades

FSPL doing work son. blades its been what? 2 years? congratz on the success so far this year :)

also you can never go wrong with pictures. You better start teaching the rest of the group camera work, i swear blades

Yeah, haven't seen you since the ubers tourney. We will be going to nationals though this year which is pretty exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)