Fold or ball up?

• Fold

Votes: 52 52.0%
  • Ball up

Votes: 48 48.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I should point out that balling up your loo roll doesn't mean sculpting it into the perfect sphere, but scrunching it a bit. I do not speak for all ballers though, I'd imagine there's someone out there who will only use flawless orbs on their buttcheeks.

Well at first I was shocked 'balling it up' existed.

Then I noticed the poll.

&_______&

Think of it this way - you don't 'ball it up' when you wipe your nose. Getting used to two different methods is completely counterintuitive.
Also one of my friends just informed me that some people wrap the paper directly around the hand and wipe straight like that, that counts as folding.
What the fuck.
It's probably weird but i wash
What the fuck.

How big is your water bill?
4 squares at home where we have charmin ultra-awesome, but 8 squares in public restrooms where four squares means my fingers come away brown
2 squares and I've never had to touch my shit. Either you're wiping waaaaaay too hard or your toiler paper is flawed.

Balling it up seems to cover more surface to me because when you fold it you tend to go into linear motions...

Edit: In ME we use washing as the main method so the paper thingy is just an assurance check no more.

My toiletpaper is already pre-cut, so it is much easier to fold it then ball it up as you'll be ripping off a certain number of sheets anyway, which fold themselves automatically.
I don't know if this is something limited to my country, but most brands of toiletpaper are pre-cut.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I actually do both. The first round I will fold, to get the bulk of the debris. Then I'll grab another bit and ball it up, because this creates a wider surface and gets the stuff that ventured beyond the immediate vicinity of the butthole.

I also use those neat little Cottonelle "wet wipes" at home because they're awesome and leave you feeling fresh and clean ^_^

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Breaking news: Apparently people give a shit about how you wipe your ass!

Anyway, I'm serious as fuck, I don't even care. I've probably done both at many different points. It's not something I particularly care about. Not really anal about how I wipe my ass.

Why am I still in this thread?

Just been for a poo and played around a bit. My bum is quite curvy so folding feels like too much of a risk as I don't cover enough surface area. Nicer to get a big ball in there.

I want to close the poll as soon as it hits 100 votes. Also good job niggyP considering that it's still a tie. Also considering
Creating Multiple Accounts: (2 Points, 60 Days) If you create another account to actively use on the forums, for whatever reason, it will be banned and your main account will be warned.

I voted fold before reading the thread, and I was expecting the results to be like almost all fold or even just mostly fold but I guess not????

It had seemed like a victory for the ball-ups. Straight from the beginning, their power was strengthened by pernicious. It was a narrow battle at that point; one which the folders were losing, although marginally. The two teams threw insults at each other, both nullifying their enemies. Then, at the last hurdle, a change took place. It seemed that the ball-ups were too fast out of the gates, and had lost their firepower. The folders gained their momentum, and overtook the ball-ups right at the end. It had been a hard-fought battle, with both teams strong and popular.

The Battle Of Water Loo.

It had seemed like a victory for the ball-ups. Straight from the beginning, their power was strengthened by pernicious. It was a narrow battle at that point; one which the folders were losing, although marginally. The two teams threw insults at each other, both nullifying their enemies. Then, at the last hurdle, a change took place. It seemed that the ball-ups were too fast out of the gates, and had lost their firepower. The folders gained their momentum, and overtook the ball-ups right at the end. It had been a hard-fought battle, with both teams strong and popular.

The Battle Of Water Loo.
A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)