A Sudden Encounter: Exclaimer and Iron Caliber

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Bring 10, pick 4 FE Singles (Special Rule)
48 hour DQ
3 Substitutions
Chills and Recoveries: Infinite
Items: All
Abilities: All
Megas: One
Switch: OK

Nothing of importance in sight for miles; the only landmark is a single dirt road that the two trainers crossed paths on. The area is filled with featureless grass, and the soil is very rich but may hide deposits of rocks and boulders.

Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions:
No water source
No rock source
  • Seismic activity, explosions, and extreme impacts on the ground have a 50% chance of creating a permanent rock source, otherwise, no rock source is available. Whether or not a move has this chance is at the ref's discretion.
  • Grassy Terrain is permanently active. A Poison- or Fire-type spread move will remove this effect. Grassy Terrain may be used afterwards, with normal effect.
SPECIAL RULE: The two trainers were not prepared for this fight. Thus, they won't get to choose exactly what they bring, and won't know what the opponent has either until they send out.
  • Each player sends ten Pokemon to the referee. The referee will then choose four of these Pokemon via RNG, and then send those four Pokemon back to their trainer. The referee will NOT post any of the Pokemon data in the main thread, and instead, each trainer will post the Pokemon data as they send them out. Battle proceeds as normal.

As stated by the arena, mons were randomly selected and sent to the players. Let's just get to the battle so we can see who they brought/were given.

ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Exclaimer sends out
Iron Caliber sends out and orders
Exclaimer orders
I ref

Elizabeth and her Gogoat come to a stop as they see the opponent. Urbas quickly assumes a defensive stance, and prepares for battle.

Urbas idolizes the knight's horses of ancient times, encouraging Elizabeth to ride on its back. Urbas does not tread fast, but with his head held high and his horns serving as excellent reins, he can only be described as regal.

♪♪♪

Gogoat [♂] [Urbas]
Types: Grass
Abilities: Sap Sipper / Grass Pelt (✓)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 4
Def: 3
SpA: 5 (+)
SpD: 3
Spe: 59 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 22
EC: 6/6
MC: 0
AC: 5/5
Attacks:
Aerial Ace
Bulldoze
Defense Curl
Dig
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Growth
Hidden Power Ice
Horn Leech
Iron Tail
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed
Milk Drink
Protect
Razor Leaf
Rock Slide
Rollout
Substitute
Surf
Synthesis
Tackle
Tail Whip
Take Down
Toxic
Vine Whip
Wild Charge
Worry Seed

Oh, what are you doing way out here? I thought today was just going to be a simple stroll...

@ Life Orb

Last edited:
"Ah, I wasn't expecting a battle, either. No matter."

Juggernaut {Drapion} (♂)
Nature: Adamant (-1 Special Attack, +1 Attack)

Type: Poison / Dark
Poison:
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Access to Store Command.
Dark: Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6

Abilities: Battle Armor / Sniper / Keen Eye
Battle Armor (Passive): This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Sniper (Passive): This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Keen Eye (Passive): This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its vision also enables it to see through any attempts by an opponent to increase their own evasion.

Moves (38/86):
=====Level-Up=====
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Pursuit
Bug Bite
Scary Face
Toxic Spikes
Poison Fang
Crunch
Cross Poison
=====Egg=====
Agility
Night Slash
Confuse Ray
Whirlwind
Twineedle
Iron Tail
=====TM/HM=====
Torment
Taunt
Protect
Endure
Substitute
Brick Break
Swords Dance
Aerial Ace
Thief
Rock Slide
Poison Jab
Earthquake
Dig
X-Scissor
Sleep Talk
=====Tutor=====
Aqua Tail
=====Other=====
Juggernaut @ Razor Claw
"TIME TO RIP THIS GOAT A NEW...GOAT."

Knock Off ~ Cross Poison ~ Cross Poison
IF Gogoat is under the effects of a P/E move when you would act THEN Toxic Spikes on the first instance and Swords Dance on the second, pushing back each time.
IF Gogoat is to Bulldoze THEN Substitute (15) on the first instance and Torment on the second, pushing back each time.
IF Gogoat is to Leech Seed AND you are faster THEN Taunt that action and push back.

Last edited:

<Your wordplay is unusual at best, vile... thing.>

Protect -- Energy Ball -- Leech Seed

You certainly look out of place here. What are you up to?

Alright maggots, i am taking over this match now.

First of all, Exclaimer, please add me to the convo with Skyla so i can see the mons you received.

Second, your white background was driving me insane, so i fixed it.
Enjoy!

Iron Caliber

Juggernaut (M)

100 HP l 100 EN
Size: 3 l Weight: 4
4/4/1/3/95
Abilites: Sniper, Battle Armor, Keen Eye
Item: Razor Claw
Other: 12.5% chance to crit, 50% to crit on high crit moves. +3 BAP on "Cut", "Cross", "Claw", "Scissor", "Scratch", "Swipe", or "Slash" moves. Holy shit this ''Other'' is long and i didnt even say something witty about this guy.

Exclaimer

Urbas (M)

120 HP l 100 EN
Size: 4 l Weight: 4
4/3/5/3/59
Abilites: Sap Sipper, Grass Pelt
Item: Life Orb
Other: Grass Pelt active. -10% Evasion. Likes to be ridden all day long.

And here, ladies and gents, is the most common scenario in the world of Pokemon.

Yes, everyone! What was a simple stroll through a field, became a battle as the two trainers looked each other in the eye. What would lead to a nice night of sweet sweet love, instead causes a massive battle that will probably damage this field beyond repair. Isnt it fun?

Elizabeth winks at the cosplayer, while the supposed knight rapidly flails his arms.

Yes, this is the signal that a battle will start, as their savage instincts take over their brains, the trainers have little in their mind now! Pokemon Trainers are sooooooooooo weird.

Jumping off her Ride/Gogoat/Urbas, Elizabeth sends it as her first pokemon, while Sir Asshole goes for the mon with a type advantage. Yes, it is Juggernaut, bitches!

Using the newly buffed, the gramatically challenged Juggernaut (Bitch!) charges to Knock Off Gogogogogogogogogogoat's item....or does he? Yes! He is in fact using Toxic Spikes while Gogoat and Elizabeth looks like a dork setting up a Protect for nothing, unless they can somehow get rid of these without getting poisoned? FORESHADOWING!

And after one action, half the field is horribly poisoned and the death screams of Caterpie and Wurmples can be heard in the distance. An unfortunate loss, but this is how natural selection works. The strong shall survive and ensure the survival of the species, maybe then Butterfree/Beautifly/Dustox wont suck dong.

Now going for the Knock Off for real and getting rid of the Life Orb before it could be used once, Juggernaut manages to sneak it in sticking his finger (Claw? Stick? Bone?) into Urbos' eye! Truly a masterful Sniper. But he pays for that by getting hit with an...Energy Ball that gets resisted. Ah well, at least Drapion's days a Bug/Poison are gone, i suppose?

Being a douchebag, Sir Knight tells Juggernaut to tell him a harsh truth. Drapion stares at his opponent and mutters one short phrase.

''Donphan is better than you.''

Is it really a Taunt if he is stating an absolute truth? No matter, because it worked! Urbas rages and doesnt realise that Leech Seeding his stupid ass would be far more productive than rolling on the floor with a foaming mouth. Ah well!

After a short round, Caliber has managed to set himself an advantage, but Gogoat is a fatass that after taking a STAB Crit has...more health than the average FE, so it isnt really that bad.

Action 1

Protect - 7 energy

Toxic Spikes - 6 energy

Action 2

Knock Off - 6 energy
To crit (1008) - Yes
(10 + 3 + 1,5 + 5) = 19,5 damage

Life Orb is gone! Gone!

Energy Ball - 5 energy
To crit (4235) - No
To lower (4723) - No
(8 + 3 + 3 + 3)*0,67 = 9,38 damage

Action 3

Taunt - 9 energy

Grassy Terrain (Permanent)

Iron Caliber

Juggernaut (M)

93 HP l 78 EN
4/4/1/3/95
Other: 12.5% chance to crit, 50% to crit on high crit moves. +3 BAP on "Cut", "Cross", "Claw", "Scissor", "Scratch", "Swipe", or "Slash" moves. Holy shit this ''Other'' is long and i didnt even say something witty about this guy.

Exclaimer

Toxic Spikes (1 Stack)

Urbas (M)

104 HP l 79 EN
4/3/5/3/59
Other: Grass Pelt active. -10% Evasion. Likes to be ridden all day long. Taunted (5 Actions, not gonna last).

Exclaimer

Last edited:

Fortunately for us, those spikes are worthless. Unfortunately for us, I dislike Drapion very intensely. >.>

He has self-esteem issues after a few training matches left him feeling weak and helpless. However, after feeling the energy of Mega Evolution for the first time, he's now found his strong and weak spots, and fights to the best of his abilities. Constantly wants Elizabeth to learn martial arts with him.

♪♪♪

Mawile [♂] [Jarool]
Types: Steel/Fairy
Abilities: Hyper Cutter / Intimidate / Sheer Force (✓)
Nature: Careful (+Special Defense, - Special Attack)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 3 (+)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

Mawile [♂] [Jarool]
Types: Steel/Fairy
Abilities: Huge Power / Hyper Cutter / Intimidate / Sheer Force (✓)
Nature: Careful (+Special Defense, - Special Attack)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 4 [7 Huge Power]
Def: 5
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 4 (+)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18 (21 Huge Power)

Attacks:
Astonish
Baton Pass
Bide
Bite
Counter
Crunch
Endure
Fairy Wind
Fake Tears
Feint Attack
Fire Fang
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Growl
Ice Fang
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Magnet Rise
Metal Burst
Pain Split
Play Rough
Protect
Snatch
Stone Edge
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Super Fang
Sweet Scent
Taunt
Thunder Fang
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
Vice Grip

♂ @ Mawilite

< Come on, take me, I wanna wrestle. >

"Our relationship has been a bit rocky since...the struggle incident."
"I WAS JUST LISTENING TO YOU, YOU TIN PRICK."
"Blindly following my orders isn't always the best course of action. Sometimes, it's better to compromise. Now, return so I can switch to-"
"NO. THAT'S MY COMPROMISE. HAPPY?"

No Counterswitch

Last edited:

< You actually obey your trainer? I just do what I feel like and Elizabeth feeds me those candies for kicking ass! >

I DO TOO ORDER YOU! I'm excellent at that! Use Pain Spl--

~Mega Evolve~
Super Fang -- Play Rough -- Iron Head

If Dig, then Counter the first instance, Iron Head + Play Rough the second instance.
If P/E and Mawile is not taunted, Substitute (15) the first instance, Baton Pass the second instance. Push back actions each time. [non consecutive]
If Whirlwind and Mawile is not taunted, then Taunt and push back actions.

"To answer your question from earlier, I was simply resting and clearing my head after my tourney mat--"
"THAT THING GETS MORE MOUTHS?! WHERE'S MY SHINY ROCK THAT GIVES ME MORE MOUTHS?!"
"Have you really never seen a--well, I guess you come from a different era..."
"IMAGINE ALL THE GOATS I COULD EAT WITH TWO MOUTHS!!!"

Substitute (20) ~ Swords Dance ~ Earthquake

Iron Caliber

Juggernaut (M)

93 HP l 78 EN
4/4/1/3/95

Exclaimer

Toxic Spikes (1 Stack)

Jarool (M)

90 HP l 100 EN
Size: 2 l Weight: 2
7/5/1/4/50
Abilites: Huge Powar, Hyper Cutter, Intimidate, Sheer Force holy shit thats a lot of good abilites
Item: Mawilititetite
Other: Probable Trans. +2 BAP on moves with side-effects.

Urbas (M)

104 HP l 79 EN
4/3/5/3/59
Other: Grass Pelt active. -10% Evasion. Likes to be ridden all day long. Taunted (5 Actions, not gonna last).

And using the cowardly act of switching, Exclaimer removes Inferior-Donphan to send out the pokemon that, in the spam of one gen, used to provoke the laughter of foes, instead of their infinite sadness. It is the one and only, Mawile!

Immediately Mega'ing, the Mawile known as Jarool Intimidates it's opponent with...uuhhhh....actually, i have no idea how this works. Mawile is a tiny dork, Drapion is a massive badass scorpion of badassness. How does this even work? Every other Intimidate mon can look reasonably---

Credits to RareCandyTreatment™

Oh...right.

Anyway, Juggernaut grabs the bones of a chicken he ate while the trainers waited for the ref, making a crude-looking Substitute, while Mawile decides to make good use of it's new found attack stat (That it totally trained hard to obtain) by not using it at all and deciding to do what it always could instead. Super Fang that somehow falls for that shit Substitute but doesnt break it. Booooooooooring.

For next round, Drapion begins to do a mating Dance, in hopes of attracting a female that wont friendzone it. Although it fails to attract anything, the forever alone Dark/Poison type trips on a Sword and takes it, raising his attack. How lucky!
Normally, such an act would leave the pokemon wide open for an attack, but as Jarool is too busy blushing (JuggernautxJarool OTP), he decides to attack the shitty Substitute again, this time using it's newfound STAB in Play Rough to destroy it. Great work Mawile, you managed to known down a pile of bones!

Having enough of not doing anything like Sakura Haruno, Juggernaut provokes an Earthquake, but grass > ground so the damage is reduced. Sad days while Jarool decides to use Iron Head so it can come lose to Juggy and smell his hair fangs.

Ultimately, the Toxic Spikes that Fort spent an action setting up didnt do anything thus far. Lame, but thats how it goes when you are physically incapable of knowing what the other guy has.

Action 1

Substitute (20) - 18 energy

Super Fang - 10,3 energy
14,6 damage

+2 HP Drapion

Action 2

Swords Dance - 7 energy

Play Rough - 6 energy
To hit (1891) - Yes
Sub dead

+2 HP Drapion

Action 3

Earthquake - 7 energy
To crit (9025) - No
(10 - 2 - 1,5)*1,5 + 2 = 9,75 damage

Iron Head - 5 energy
To crit (6778) - No
(8 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 1) = 17 damage

+2 HP to both

Iron Caliber

Juggernaut (M)

62 HP l 47 EN
4/4/1/3/95
Other: 12.5% chance to crit, 50% to crit on high crit moves. +3 BAP on "Cut", "Cross", "Claw", "Scissor", "Scratch", "Swipe", or "Slash" moves. Holy shit this ''Other'' is long and i didnt even say something witty about this guy. +1 Attack.

Exclaimer

Toxic Spikes (1 Stack)

Jarool (M)

82 HP l 79 EN
Size: 2 l Weight: 2
7/5/1/4/50
Abilites: Huge Powar, Hyper Cutter, Intimidate, Sheer Force holy shit thats a lot of good abilites
Item: Mawilititetite
Other: Probable Trans. +2 BAP on moves with side-effects.

Urbas (M)

104 HP l 79 EN
4/3/5/3/59

Iron Caliber

Matezoide you forgot to roll for this:

• Seismic activity, explosions, and extreme impacts on the ground have a 50% chance of creating a permanent rock source, otherwise, no rock source is available. Whether or not a move has this chance is at the ref's discretion.

"Ah, that worked out better than I expected."
"YOU. MOUTH-CREATURE. TELL ME YOUR SECRETS."
Torment ~ Earthquake ~ Fire Fang
IF Mawile is to Pain Split THEN Taunt and push back.
IF Mawile is to Counter THEN Substitute (20) on the first instance, Confuse Ray on the second, and Torment
IF Mawile is to Bide AND the above sub has NOT activated THEN initiate string Substitute (20) ~ Confuse Ray ~ Whirlwind

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
EQ should be doing 11.75, so -2hp on the mawile​

#Razor
Sniper/Battle Armor/Keen Eye
62/47
4/4/1/3/95
#Mega
Huge Power/Hyper Cutter/Intimidate/Sheer Forcewow these are alot of abilities
80/79
4(7)/5/1/4/50
#None
Sap Sipper/Grass Pelt
104/79
4/3/5/3/59

Battle Calcs! said:
=======
Crit is lower than (#), Hit is higher than %, Effect is lower than %

1ST ACTION

MAWILE uses Protect
-7en

DRAPION uses Torment
no.
-10en

Grassy terrain +2HP

2ND ACTION

DRAPION uses Earthquake
Crit: 4732 (1250)
Damage: ((10[BAP]+6[Atk]-7.5[Def]-2[GT])*1.5)+(2)=11.75
-7en

Will rocks fall?
!roll 2=2 NO

MAWILE uses Play Rough
Hit: 920 (9000)
Damage: (9[BAP]+3[STAB]+2[SF]+10[Atk]-6[Def])=18
-5en

Grassy terrain +2HP

3RD ACTION

DRAPION uses Fire Fang
Hit: 7740 (9500)
Crit: 7258 (1250)
Effect: 1372 (1000); 181 (1000) YES [Flinch]
Damage: ((7[BAP]+6[Atk]-7.5[Def])*1.5)+(2)=10.25
-5en

MAWILE Flinched!

Grassy terrain +2HP

TL;DR

-12HP -22EN
-16HP -12EN
=======

*Walks up to Mat*
"Hey mister, I have a letter for you!"

"Huh? Let me see that."
. . .
"JOJO ADVENTURE IS COMING OUT WITH A MOVIE AND IT'S STARTING RIGHT NOW?!??!????????
CYA LOSERS, JOJO IS CALLING MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*flees*

"...Well then, i guess It's up to me to take care of things until he gets back.if he comes back ._."

"...? Oh you're wondering why I'm in a swimsuit, I love to swim
. Now Water you waiting for, Let's move on to the next round!​
#Razor
50/25
4/4/1/3/95
#Mega
Huge Power/Hyper Cutter/Intimidate/Sheer Force
64/67
4(7)/5/1/4/50
#None
Sap Sipper/Grass Pelt
104/79
4/3/5/3/59

Exclaimer Order
Iron Caliber Order
Matezoide get back here <:[
Also even though i'm only reffing this until matezoide gets back, you two invite me to the convos for the pokemon thingy

Last edited:

< *grumble grumble something about being singed* Stupid scorpion thing garbage nonsense BLEEEHH. Stop biting me dammit! >

Play Rough -- Play Rough -- Play Rough

If Torment, then initiate action string [Iron Head -- Iron Defense -- Iron Head].
If Dig and not suspended, then Counter the first and third instances, Sucker Punch the second instance, pushing back actions each time.
If Dig and suspended, then Iron Defense the first and third instances, Baton Pass the second, pushing back actions each time.

---

If Jarool's gonna do all the work for me... fine by me...

Elizabeth decides to climb back on her Gogoat, taking a nap.

"A small dash of luck, but it won't be enough. We need to regroup."
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I'M DOING FINE!!!"
"Your pain tolerance is astounding if you can't feel how much damage that Mawile is doing."
"ALL THE BEATINGS I'VE TAKEN BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY TOUGHENED ME UP."
"...just get back in the Pokeball."
Dig (suspend) ~ Dig (suspend) ~ Chill

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
#Razor
50/25
4/4/1/3/95
#Mega
64/67
4(7)/5/1/4/50
#None
Sap Sipper/Grass Pelt
104/79
4/3/5/3/59

Battle Calcs! said:
=======
Crit is lower than (#), Hit is higher than %, Effect is lower than %

1ST ACTION

DRAPION uses Dig
-6en

MAWILE uses Iron Defense
-6en

Grassy terrain +2HP

2ND ACTION

DRAPION uses Dig
-10en

MAWILE uses Baton Pass
-10en

Grassy terrain +2HP

3RD ACTION

DRAPION uses Chill?
nah you come back up to the surface

MAWILE uses Play Rough
Hit: 5458 (9000)
Damage: (9[BAP]+3[STAB]+2[SF]+10[Atk]-6[Def])=18
-5en

Grassy terrain +2HP

TL;DR

-12HP -16EN
+6HP -21EN
=======

After Drapion argues with his trainer, he digs and hides under ground. The cowgirl let her Mawile do his own thing and use Iron Defense to turn into iron and gets hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Drapion continues to hide underground like a Stunfisk concealing itself in the seashore. Mawile pulls out his Baton and throws it at his trainer......Well that's one way to wake up someone, ouch.
Drapion finally comes back up to the surface, and sun bathes, Mawile continues to be rude and play roughs with Drapion as he was getting his tan on.

#Razor
38/9
4/4/1/3/95
#Mega
70/56
4(7)/5/1/4/50
#None
Sap Sipper/Grass Pelt
104/79
4/3/5/3/59

Exclaimer Send out a Pokemon to replace Mawile
Iron Caliber Order
Exclaimer Order
I Toon
Matezoide >3>

Last edited:

Miere has always been a very cruel and sadistic Pokemon. He takes extreme pleasure in crippling and demoralizing his opponents. Elizabeth has always been concerned for his habits, but in the end, just lets him have his way. Last thing she wants is for Miere to turn back and give her the same treatment.

♪♪♪

Togekiss [♂] [Miere]
Types: Fairy/Flying
Abilities: Hustle / Serene Grace / Super Luck (✓)
Nature: Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 1 (-)
SpA: 6 (+)
SpD: 4
Spe: 80
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20
EC: 9/9
MC: 1
Attacks:
After You
Air Cutter
Air Slash
Ancient Power
Aura Sphere
Baton Pass
Bestow
Charm
Counter
Dazzling Gleam
Defog
Detect
Double Edge
Double Team
Dream Eater
Encore
Endeavor
Endure
Extrasensory
Extreme Speed
Fairy Wind
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Fly
Future Sight
Follow Me
Grass Knot
Growl
Heal Bell
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Hidden Power Ground
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Magical Leaf
Metronome
Morning Sun
Nasty Plot
Protect
Psychic
Psycho Shift
Reflect
Rest
Roost
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Sky Attack
Sleep Talk
Solar Beam
Stored Power
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Tailwind
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Trick
Wish
Yawn
Zap Cannon

@ RageCandyBar

< Are you going to reveal your entire team to this guy or what? >

Shut up, I have a headache from this... thing. Take this baton thing Jarool made.

"Allow me to make a switch of my own."
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME???"
"No."
~
~
~
Excalibur [Aegislash] (♂)
Caliber served under a certain king some centuries ago. How long or who for is still unknown. The king's divine Aegislash produced offspring that would be passed down to His Majesty's highest officers; one such offspring was the lowly Excalibur. Though Caliber cannot remember quite yet, Excalibur was his first Pokemon partner in war, and was the same Pokemon that waited hundreds of years for his master to be resurrected. Though somewhat hesitant to action, Excalibur's attention to detail, in both leadership and battle, is top-notch.
Nature: Brave (+1 Attack, Speed /1.15, -10% Evasion)

Type: Steel / Ghost
Steel:
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.

Stats (Shield / Blade):
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 / Rank 7 (+)
Def: Rank 6 / Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 / Rank 6
SpD: Rank 6 / Rank 2
Spe: 52 (-)
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
AC: N/A

Abilities: Stance Change
Stance Change (Passive): This Pokemon changes its stance from Shield Forme to Blade Forme when ordered to use a damaging attack (regardless of that attack's success or failure to execute), and will revert to Shield Forme when using the move King's Shield. Non-damaging attacks will retain the Pokemon's current Forme at the time of use.

Moves (34/54):
=====Level-Up=====
Tackle
Swords Dance
Fury Cutter
Metal Sound
Pursuit
Autotomize
Shadow Sneak
Aerial Ace
Retaliate
Slash
Night Slash
Power Trick
Iron Head
Head Smash
Swords Dance
King's Shield
Sacred Sword
=====Egg=====
Destiny Bond
Wide Guard
=====TM/HM=====
Toxic
Brick Break
Protect
Shadow Ball
Giga Impact
Reflect
Gyro Ball
Flash Cannon
Rock Slide
Substitute
=====Tutor=====
After You
Block
Shock Wave
Magnet Rise
Spite
=====Other=====
"It's an honor to be chosen once again by you, sir. Are these our opponents? Glorious."

Juggernaut [Drapion] OUT

Excalibur [Aegislash] @ Rare Candy IN

Counterswitch?

Last edited:
"So be it."
"I say, what a lovely battle this will be. Best of luck to you, friend. I do hope you won't hold back."
Iron Head ~ Head Smash ~ Iron Head
IF Togekiss is in the evasive stage of a D/E move when you would act AND Encore is not ordered on the following action THEN Reflect on the first instance and Swords Dance on all others, pushing back each time.
{2 SUBS} IF Togekiss is to perform a damaging Fire-type move OR a damaging Ghost-type move AND Encore is not ordered on the following action THEN King's Shield and push back, but not consecutively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)