a wanderer comes across a ragnarok in a hall! (ragnarokalex VS. the wanderer)

Welcome to the hall of the mountain king, travelers. My name is Gem, and i'm the queen of the mountain. if it is a battle you are looking for, then you must come and battle in this area. however, I do have a few rules for the battle:

4v4 FE doubles
1 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Chills/recovers
All Abilities
Items:ON
Switch = KO

And i'll be nice and show you each other's teams.
Ragnarokalex
Ragnarokalex said:
Thanks for reffing!

Fidgit (Ryversha) Female
Nature:
Bold
Type:
Poison: STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Ground: STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Persistent:
Type: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit:
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Prankster (DW):
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 105
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5
MC: 0

Attacks: 49 Total
Air Slash
Ally Switch
Comet Punch
Copycat
Dig
Disable
Double Team
Earth Power
Encore
Endure
Energy Ball
Entrainment
Follow Me
Gust
Gravity
Heal Block
Heal Pulse
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Light Screen
Magic Room
Me First
Protect
Quash
Rain Dance
Rapid Spin
Razor Wind
Reflect
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Sand Attack
Shadow Ball
Snatch
Spikes
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Tailwind
Taunt
Telekinesis
Thief
Torment
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
U-Turn
Venoshock
Whirlwind
Wide Guard
Wish
Wonder Room

Gengar (Maltia) Female
Nature:
Timid
Type:
Ghost: STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate:
Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 127 (+) (+19% Accuracy % Evasion)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9

Attacks: 39 Total
Bide
Confuse Ray
Counter
Curse
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Dream Eater
Endure
Focus Blast
Giga Drain
Hex
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Hypnosis
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Lick
Magic Coat
Mean Look
Nightmare
Night Shade
Pain Split
Perish Song
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Shadow Ball
Shadow Punch
Snatch
Spite
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Taunt
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Torment
Venoshock
Will o Wisp

*Cyclohm (Daezara) Female*
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Electric: STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust:
Type: Innate
This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static:
This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW):
This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4

Attacks: 53 Total
Bide
Blizzard
Charge
Discharge
Double Hit
Double Team
Draco Metour
Dragonbreath
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rage
Dragon Tail
Electroweb
Endure
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Growl
Hail
Heal Bell
Hidden Power (Fighting, 7)
Hurricane
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Incinerate
Leer
Light Screen
Magnet Rise
Power Gem
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Roar
Signal Beam
Slack Off
Sleep Talk
Sonicboom
Spark
Substitute
Sunny Day
Surf
Swift
Tackle
Thunder
Thundershock
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
Tri Attack
Twister
Volt Switch
Weather Ball
Whirlwind

Infernape (Malspar) Male
Nature:
Naughty
Type:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze:
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW):
The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 108
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks: 38 Total
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Blast Burn
Brick Break
Close Combat
Counter
Dig
Earthquake
Ember
Encore
Fake Out
Feint
Fire Punch
Flame Charge
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Focus Punch
Fury Swipes
Grass Knot
Helping Hand
Leer
Mach Punch
Magic Coat
Nasty Plot
Overheat
Scratch
Shadow Claw
Slack Off
Stone Edge
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swift
Taunt
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
Will o Wisp
THE WANDERER
The Wanderer said:
HOORAY

Lucario(*) [Rico] (Male)
"See, this is one of the laws of the universe. You know, atoms make up all matter, gravity pulls things down, Rico'll tear you a new one, stuff like that."
The Kumar to Ben's Harold (or is it the other way around?). Hot-headed and hotter-blooded, Rico is a devout follower of the rule of cool...seriously, why else would he wear that scarf?

Nature: Naughty (+1 atk, -1 SpD)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities: Inner Focus, Steadfast, Justified (DW)
Inner Focus: (innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Steadfast: (innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Justified (DW, unlocked): (innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 90

EC: Mastered!
DC: Mastered!

Attacks (57/101):
Level Up:
Quick Attack(*)
Foresight(*)
Endure(*)
Counter(*)
Force Palm(*)
Feint(*)
Reversal(*)
Screech(*)
Nasty Plot
Copycat
Final Gambit
Dark Pulse
Detect
Metal Claw
Bone Rush
Metal Sound
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Heal Pulse
Me First
Calm Mind
Quick Guard

Egg:
Blaze Kick(*)
Vacuum Wave (*)
Iron Defense(*)
Circle Throw
Hi Jump Kick
Agility
Crunch

TM:
Hidden Power(*) - Ice, power 7
Swords Dance(*)
Earthquake(*)
Psychic
Shadow Claw
Double Team
Bulldoze
Substitute
Rock Slide
Focus Blast
Dig
Toxic
Poison Jab
Roar
Flash Cannon
Hyper Beam

Other:
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt
Magnet Rise
Drain Punch
Sleep Talk
Focus Punch
Low Kick
Water Pulse
Bonemerang

Zoroark [Auroch] (Female)
"<Hook, line and sucker!>"
A shiny Zoroark temporarily in Ben's care. Disciplined and level-headed, Auroch constantly finds herself at odds with Rico. In spite of this, she hasn't seriously challenged his status as leader...yet.

Nature: Hasty (+16 Spe, +17 Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Ability: Illusion
Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 121 (+)
Base Rank Total: 19

Moves (20/73):
Level Up:
Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt
U-Turn
Hone Claws
Nasty Plot
Agility

Egg:
Extrasensory
Dark Pulse
Counter

TM:
Dig
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Focus Blast
Hidden Power (Electric, Power 7)

Necturna [Fion] (Female)
"<Go away. I don't like you.>"
Anonicus's ward. Fion is an ice queen to just about everyone, save for the aforementioned Haxorus...and she seems to be taking an increasingly unhealthy interest in Sethim...

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% speed, -10 Evasion)
Type: Grass / Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities: Forewarn, Telepathy (DW)
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon is more adept than usual at sensing and reacting to the opponent's attacks. As a result, it gets a bonus move substitution that must have a condition in the format "If Pokemon X uses move Y", with no further qualifiers or additional clauses allowed. This bonus substitution may go anywhere in the list of substitutions the pokemon makes, but it must be indicated with "Bonus" or "Bonus Sub" or something similar in front of the bonus substitution.
Telepathy (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70 (-)
Base Rank Total: 23

Attacks (24 total):
Level Up:
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Shadow Ball
Pain Split
Power Whip
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Horn Leech

Egg:
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
Sketch (Extremespeed)

TM:
Protect
Psychic
Torment
Stone Edge
Payback

Other:
Seed Bomb
Synthesis

Haxorus [Anonicus] (Male)
"<Vae victus!>"
A Haxorus Ben met along with Fion the Necturine, and for reasons unknown, something of a surrogate father to her. Noble and charismatic, Anonicus finds himself in a leader role more often than not.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities: Rivalry, Mold Breaker, Unnerve (DW)
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Unnerve (DW, Unlocked): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 7 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 97
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks (22/68):
Level Up:
Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe
Swords Dance
Taunt
Dragon Dance
Outrage

Egg:
Focus Energy
Reversal
Counter

TM:
Dig
Aerial Ace
Protect
Dragon Tail
Earthquake

Other:
Aqua Tail
Superpower
Are you two ready? good. Ragnarokalex will send his pokemon with items first. Then the wanderer will send out his pokemon and make some orders after that. Ragnarokalex can make his moves before I ref.

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!

Arena: The Hall of the Mountain King
Field Type- Neutral
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Single/Double
Restrictions- Low ceiling, artificial arena, no seismic activity, no water source, No weather

The Hall of the Mountain King:
The Mountain King is filthy rich. How so? he invested in stocks. duh. The battle takes place in his fabulous mansion, which is built in, can you guess, a mountain. The area that you battle in is in one of the halls. more duh. The hall is 300 feet long, and 10 feet wide. the ceiling is 20 feet up, and the hall is rectangular. the east side of the hall is all glass, for its basically one giant window. it shows all of the land surrounding the Mountain King's beautiful mountain, and the splendor. The West side of the hall is decorated with fancy side tables, vases, pictures, and other fancy things you would expect in a fancy mansion. The feel of the hall is 17th century british, so think that era of fancy. And finally the most intersting aspect of the battle is that the hall is rigged to play this song non stop (The mountain King loves techno)

Alright Malspar and Maltia! Take to the field, this fight is going to be the first of a long and arduous journey. Hold your head high and take these steps with pride, we have much to do.

@
Rocky Helmet

@
Expert Belt

Gah, I knew this was gonna bite me in the ass!

Pff, your own damn fault.

...Are you STILL angry about Windswept? I already told you I didn't know the ultimate showdown would make you illegal!

You could've waited!

We've been waiting for months!

*Meanwhile, on the battlefield...*

<All they ever do is argue. Morons.>

<Dumbass and his dumbass trainer can wait. We've got asses to kick, so don't throw off the disguise.>

<...Can I say something about that?>

<No.>

Sending out Fion with Quick Claw and Auroch with Expert Belt.
Fion: Psychic (Infernape)* -> Torment (Gengar)** -> Psychic (Infernape)*
*If Gengar uses Protect on Infernape, use Shadow Ball (Gengar)
**If Gengar uses Protect, use Extremespeed (Infernape)

Auroch: Extrasensory (Infernape)* -> Dark Pulse (Gengar) -> Extrasensory (Infernape)
*If Gengar uses Protect on Infernape, use Taunt (Gengar)

Infernape: Focus Punch Auroch - Close Combat Auroch - Mach Punch Auroch

Maltia: Protect (Malspar) - Shadow Ball Fion - Dark Pulse Fion

15:34 dogfish44 He shouldn't declare his mons by name
15:34 dogfish44 he should simply order for "Necturna 1" and "Necturna 2"
15:34 dogfish44 then Ragnarok targets "Necturna 1" or "Necturna 2"
15:34 dogfish44 (He'll have to specify which is which)
before I ref this, I do want to specify something i saw in IRC. I wanted to make sure that illusion would be active before I reffed, as it would make a difference. Wanderer, do you just want to send out with no illusion or do you want illusion? if illusion is activated, then you will have to specify necturna 1 and necturna 2 to me in a PM and both of you will need to reorder.

sorry for the inconvienience.

I wanted to get this posted as fast as possible, because I had been delayed. the HP differences are posted and i'll try to get the energy differences posted as soon as I can, hopefully in 8 Hours or so.

Wanderer
|

Auroch|Fion
HP: 90|100
EN: 100|100

Ragnarokalex
|

Malspar|Malita
HP: 100|90

Quick claw chance: (3/5) no
Gengar protect infernape -7 en
Zoroark taunt gengar –9 en
Necturna shadow ball gengar -5 en
Critroll 14/16 no
(8+3)*1.5=16.5=17
Effectroll 1 yes
Gengar -1 spd
Infernape focus punch zoroark -9 en
Critroll 15 no
(17+3+2+(5*1.5)-1.5)*1.5=39

Quickclawroll: 3/5 no
Gengar shadow ball necturna -5 en
Critroll: 3/16 no
(10+3)*1.5=19.5=>20
Effectroll 7/16 no
Zoroark dark pulse gengar -5 en
Critroll 9/16 no
(10+3+(5*1.5)-4.5)*1.5=24
Infernape close combat zoroark -7 en
Critroll 5/16 no
(12+3+2+(5*1.5)-1.5)*1.5=34.5 => 35
Infernape: -1 def, -1 spd
Necturna Torment gengar -10 en

Quickclawroll: 3/5 no (yes, three three times in a row.)
Infernape mach punch zoroark
Critroll 15/16 no
(6+3+2+(5*1.5)-1.5)*1.5=25.5=>26
zoroark fainted
Gengar Dark pulse necturna
Critroll 5/16 no
(10)*1.5=15
Effectroll 4/10 no
Necturna psychic infernape -5 en
Critroll 6/16 no
(6+4+3+4.5-3)*1.5=21.75=>22
Effectroll: 7/10 no

Wanderer
|

Auroch|Fion
HP: -10|65
EN: KO|100

Ragnarokalex
|

Malspar|Malita
HP: 78|49

<Oh, son of a...>

<Sister Auroch! Allow me to crush these knaves!>

<*sigh*...don't screw it up, okay?>

Sending out Haxorus with Rare Candy.

Curse time restraints.....

Maltia: Hypnosis+Dream eater Haxorus - cooldown - Shadow ball Necturna
IF your target is under the effect of a protective/evasive move, Shadow Ball Necturna that action instead and push down
IF your target is untargettable due to an evasive/damaging move when you would attack it, use a Shadow Ball+Shadow Ball combo on Necturna that action

Malspar: Taunt Necturna - Fire Punch Necturna - Fire Punch Necturna
IF Necturna is under the effects of a protective/evasive move, Slack Off that action and push down, but not twice in a row
IF your target is KOed, Willowisp Haxorus for the rest of the round

<VAE VICTUS!>
Dig (Infernape) -> Dual Chop (Gengar) -> Dual Chop (Gengar)*
*If Gengar is Knocked out, use Dragon Tail (Infernape)

<Morons.>
Protect -> Payback (Gengar) -> Psychic (Gengar)*
*If Gengar is KOed, redirect to Infernape

Hey guys, sorry to say this but you will need to get a subref. My parents took me on a vacation and I have no time to ref until Friday at the latest. So if you do want me to ref, just say so and I'll try to.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Placeholder saying your friendly neighbourhood Nargacuga is here to eat all losers - I mean subreffing the match.

EDIT: Damnit Gem. I'll have to redo Round 1 if you will - Gem messed up a few crucial stuffs, so bear with me while I make clear of the situation post-Round 1. If necessary, I will ask for a reorder.

EDIT 2: So both sides ended up with slightly more HP (though Zoroark is still KO'ed), but a crucial part is that Gengar is Tormented and Taunted, meaning the Shadow Ball on A3 is illegal. I'm resetting your respective DQ times, and you get to reorder. Posting pre-round here for reference.

Ragnarokalex’s team: OAOA
|

HP: 53 | HP: 83
En: 88 | En: 84
Spe: 127 (+19%) | Spe: 108
Ranks: 2/2/5/3 | Ranks: 5/3/4/2
Stats: -1 SpDef | Stats: -1 Def, -1 SpDef
Other: Taunted 4a, Tormented 5a | Other: N/A

The Wanderer's team: OXAA
|

HP: 72 | HP: 100
En: 85 | En: 100
Spe: 98 (+22%) | Spe: 97
Ranks: 5/5/3/5 | Ranks: 7{8}/3/1/3
Stats: N/A | Stats: N/A
Other: N/A | Other: N/A

Arena: Hall of the Mountain King (His Majesty is out trading stocks)​

Maltia: Hex Necturna - Hidden Power Necturna - Hex Necturna
IF your target is the target of a P/E move, Icy Wind that action

Malspar: Fire Punch Necturna - Slack Off - Fire Punch Necturna
IF Necturna uses P/E move when your targetting it, Slack Off that action and push down, and change any further slackoffs this round to Sunny Day
IF targetted with taunt, Dig Haxorus that action

Fion: Payback (Gengar) -> Pain Split (Infernape) -> Payback (Gengar)*
*If Gengar is KOed, use Psychic (Infernape)
Anonicus: Dual Chop (Gengar) -> Dragon Dance -> Dual Chop (Gengar)*
*If Gengar is KOed, use Aqua Tail (Infernape)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Ragnarokalex’s team: OAOA
|

HP: 53 | HP: 83
En: 88 | En: 84
Stats: -1 SpDef | Stats: -1 Def, -1 SpDef
Other:Taunted 4a, Tormented 5a | Other: N/A

|

HP: 72 | HP: 100
En: 85 | En: 100

Arena: Hall of the Mountain King (His Majesty is out trading stocks)

So it turns out that the self-proclaimed "Queen of the Mountains" is but a television hostess who happened upon the Mountain King in one of his "business trips". As the my esteemed colleague shows her the way out of the mansion, I will continue record this battle for milord.

Tormented about its former attack, Maltia-Gengar focuses on Fion-Necturna's hazy thoughts, Hexxing her with those blurry, distasteful recollections. Malspar-Infernape took the opportunity to Punch the miko with Fire-tempered dusters. But Fion-Necturna took them in stride, forming a Double Payback attack in tandem with Anonicus-Haxorus that severely weakens Maltia-Gengar. Alarmed, the spook tries to unleash his Hidden Power, but it only managed to dent the miko slightly.

The monkey, with little care n the world, decides he wants to cut himself some Slack. That strategy was Off the mark, however, as he barely shut his eyes before being Painfully, mentally Split apart from some of his life force, to be consumed by Fion-Necturna. The old knight Anonicus-Haxorus simply did a Dance of chivalry, singing a song of brave and shining Dragons amidst the techno background. Apparently, he was so aroused by the song, that he endured two more painful round of knocking Maltia-Gengar senseless through the Rocky Helmet, and succeeds!

Ah-ah-ah, it looks like milord's collection might be in jeopardy! Mr. Radcliffe, sound the alert! Miss Wren, please organise the lassies and move the items temporarily out of the way! And Todd, lad - get me my knife belt!

Action 1:
Gengar used Hex!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 655/10000 (NO)
[5+3+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 12 damage (Necturna)
-6 energy
Infernape used Fire Punch!

RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 4371/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 6820/1000 (NO)
[8+2+3+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 19.5 damage (Necturna)
-6 energy
Necturna used Payback!
RNG Roll (QUICK CLAW) [<=2000 QUICK]: 8721/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 9806/1000 (NO)
[10+(7.5-3)]*1.5 = 21.75 damage (Gengar)
Gengar's Rocky Helmet hurted Necturna!
-6 HP (Necturna)
-7 energy
Haxorus used Dual Chop!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 1964/1000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 303/1000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2820/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 9484/1000 (NO)
(4*2)+5+(10.5-3) = 20.5 damage (Gengar)
Gengar's Rocky Helmet hurted Haxorus!
-6 HP (Haxorus)-5 energy

Action 2:
Gengar used Hidden Power!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 3472/10000 (NO)
[7+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 10.5 damage (Necturna)
-5 energy
Infernape used Slack Off!
Infernape recovered some lost vitality!
+17 HP (Infernape)
-12 energy
Necturna used Pain Split!
RNG Roll (QUICK CLAW) [<=2000 QUICK]: 2022/1000 (NO)
Both Infernape and Necturna shared their vitality!
100-25 = 75 HP (Infernape)
24+25 = 49 HP (Necturna)
-31.333 energy
Haxorus used Dragon Dance!
Haxorus' Attack and Speed rose!
Stat changes: +1 Atk, {170} +1 Speed (Haxorus)
-6 energy

Action 3:
Haxorus used Dual Chop!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 15/1000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 8029/1000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 9018/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 8793/1000 (NO)
(4*2)+5+(10.5-3) = 20.5 damage (Gengar)
Gengar's Rocky Helmet hurted Haxorus!
-6 HP (Haxorus)
Gengar is KO'ed!
-5 energyInfernape used Fire Punch!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2573/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 6435/1000 (NO)
-6 energy
Necturna used Psychic!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2573/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 6435/1000 (NO)
[10+(4.5-3)]*1.5+1.75 = 19 damage (Infernape)
-7 energy

Post Action:
Stat changes: -0 Def, -0 SpDef (Infernape)

Post Round:
Gengar: -62.75 HP, -11 EN, KO'ed
Infernape: -26 HP, -24 EN
Necturna: -41.5 HP, -41.833 EN
Haxorus: -12 HP, -16 EN

[box] With all the ducking and jumping and hitting, the battle slowly moves to the side of the Hall, particularly towards the tables and racks where a veritable hoard is displayed. Be warned, the Mountain King loves his items, and his army of servants will do whatever it takes to protect them from harm. Uncontrolled attacks such as Thrash and Outrage will result in instant KO for the user, and Contact moves that do not have 100% accuracy, or less than 10 (not including 10) BAP will fail. [/box]

Ragnarokalex’s team: OXOA
|

HP: KO | HP: 57
En: 77 | En: 60
Stats: -1 SpDef | Stats: N/A
Other:Taunted 4a, Tormented 5a | Other: N/A

|

HP: 30 | HP: 88
En: 43 | En: 84

Arena: Hall of the Mountain King (The battle got quiet close to the Mountain King's precious collections)

Ralex replaces Gengar
Wanderer orders
Ralex responds
The staff waits with baited breath

<Brother Rico and the commander are still fighting...oh, this could be very bad for morale...>

<Ehh, I didn't have much faith in those two anyway.>

<Pardon?>

<Nevermind.>

Fion: Pain Split (Fidgit) -> Psychic (Infernape)* -> Chill
*If Infernape is KOed, use chill

Anonicus: Taunt (Fidgit)* -> Dual Chop (Infernape) -> Aqua Tail (Infernape)
*If Fidgit uses a Protective/evasive move, use Aqua Tail (Infernape) and push actions down
**If Infernape is KOed, redirect remaining attacks to Fidgit

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
I'm sorry I didn't list out Haxorus having the DD boost last post-round, Ralex.
EDIT: I shouldn't be sleep-drunk when I'm reffing. Fixed Necturna's actual speed.

Ragnarokalex’s team:
AXOA
|

HP: 100 | HP: 57
En: 100 | En: 60
Spe: 105 | Spe: 108
Ranks: 2/5/3/3 | Ranks: 5/3/4/2

|

HP: 30 | HP: 88
En: 43 | En: 84
Spe: 70 (-) | Spe: {170} 97
Stats: N/A | Stats: +1 Atk, +1 Speed

Arena: Hall of the Mountain King (The battle got quiet close to the Mountain King's precious collections)

Amazingly, the maids scurry between and beside the battling Pokemon with good grace, hardly noticed by even the Trainers as they worked to evacuate the items. The battle flow was uninterrupted, but Anonicus-Haxorus was especially fast. Still blazing on heroic techno-glory, he deftly wound his way as if on wings, Taunting Ryversha-Fidgit and then taking down Maltia-Infernape with a roundhouse Tail to score the second time in this match. Fion-Necturna opted for another more defensive approach, using less-than-direct attacks to wind down Ryversha-Fidgit. Being a Ghost-type, it seems like the miko's movements were also unhindered, as well. Or that could be a maid by her side, controlled to polish the Quick Claw until it shined really bright.

Maltia-Infernape did managed to land a Burning Punch on Fion-Necturna, though, so now it seems her actions are on a timer. Ryversha-Fidgit might be angry at Anonicus-Haxorus' brash challenge, but she kept calm and continued pushing Fion-Necturna towards her limits with a Venomous Shock. Down 1 against Wanderer, will Ralex maintain his spirits and keep moving?

Whew, at least they got back to the center ring. Stand down men, it looks like everything will be okay, for now.

Action 1:
Necturna used Pain Split!
RNG Roll (QUICK CLAW) [<=2000 QUICK]: 1769/1000 (QUICK)
Both Fidgit and Necturna shared their vitality!
100-25 = 75 HP (Fidgit)
30+25 = 55 HP (Necturna)
-29.333 energy
Haxorus used Taunt!
Fidgit is Taunted into a rage!
Other changes: Taunted 6a (Fidgit)
-10 energy
Infernape used Fire Punch!

RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 9125/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 926/1000 (EFFECT)
Necturna is Burned!
Status changes: BRN (Necturna)
-10 energy
Fidgit used Dig!
(0 Priority Evasion, -2 Priority Hit)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 6811/1000 (NO)
8+3+(3-4.5) = 9.5 damage (Haxorus)
-9 energy

Post Actions:
-2 HP due to Burns (Necturna)

Action 2:
Necturna used Psychic!
RNG Roll (QUICK CLAW) [<=2000 QUICK]: 170/1000 (QUICK)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2460/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 3315/1000 (NO)
[10+(4.5-3)]*1.5 = 17.25 damage (Infernape)
-7 energy
Haxorus used Dual Chop!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 6268/1000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 63/1000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 1434/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2652/1000 (NO)
(4*2)+5+(10.5-4.5)+1.75 = 20.75 damage (Infernape)
-5 energy
Infernape used Dig!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 6811/1000 (NO)
8+(7.5-4.5) = 11 damage (Haxorus)
-10 energy
Fidgit used Venoshock!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2935/1000 (NO)
[7+3+(4.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 10.5 damage (Necturna)
-7 energy

Post Actions:

Action 3:
Haxorus used Aqua Tail!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 15/1000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 8793/1000 (NO)
[9+(10.5-4.5)]*1.5+1.75 = 24.25 damage (Infernape)
Infernape is KO'ed!
-7 energy
Necturna used Chill!
RNG Roll (QUICK CLAW) [<=2000 QUICK]: 8685/1000 (NO)
Necturna regained some spent energy!

+12 energy
Fidgit used Reflect!
But it failed due to Taunt!

Post Action:
Stat changes: +0 Atk, +0 Speed (Haxorus)
Other changes: Taunted 3a (Fidgit)

Post Round:
Fidgit: -25 HP, -16 EN
Infernape: -62.25 HP, -20 EN, KO'ed
Necturna: -11 HP, -24.333 EN
Haxorus: -20.5 HP, -22 EN

Ragnarokalex’s team: AXOX
|

HP: 75 | HP: KO
En: 84 | En: 40
Spe: 105 | Spe: 108
Ranks: 2/5/3/3 | Ranks: 5/3/4/2
Other: Taunted 3a | Other: N/A

|

HP: 19 | HP: 67
En: 19 | En: 62
Spe: 70 (-) | Spe: 97

Arena: Hall of the Mountain King (2nd-west walkway)

Ralex replaces Infernape and reforms economy
Wanderer capitalises
I run audits

Daezara in with an expert belt

Cyclohm: Flamethrower Necturna - Flamethrower Necturna - Flamethrower Necturna
IF Necturna is KOed, switch remaining actions to Dragon Pulse Haxorus - Draco Meteor Haxorus
IF your target uses a Damaging/evasive move, magnet Rise that action the first time, Sunny Day the 2nd
IF your target uses a Damaging/evasive move, AND you are taunted, AND it isnt suspended, use a Draco Meteor+Draco Meteor combo that action

Fidgit: Icy Wind - Air Slash Haxorus - Icy Wind
IF Haxorus uses a Damaging Dragon type move, use Me First that action to copy it and send back at him.

Rico, look, I know you were looking forward to this, but shit happens! There'll be a next time, alright?

You said that in the caldera!

That was different!

No it wasn't!

Fion: Extremespeed (Fidgit) -> Extremespeed (Fidgit) -> Chill
Anonicus: Dig -> Hold -> Release (Fidgit)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
No weather moves allowed, Ralex - so even if Cyclohm activates the substitution, Sunny Day fails.

Ragnarokalex’s team:
AXOX
|

HP: 75 | HP: 110
En: 84 | En: 100
Spe: 105 | Spe: 80
Ranks: 2/5/3/3 | Ranks: 1/4/5/3
Other: Taunted 3a | Other: N/A

|

HP: 19 | HP: 67
En: 19 | En: 62
Spe: 70 (-) | Spe: 97

Arena: Hall of the Mountain King (2nd-west walkway)

Fion-Necturna, sensing the end to her part in this match, resolves to move with Extreme Speed and tackle Ryversha-Fidgit, but the hit didn't throw off the multi-hander's aim - an Icy Wind blows through the arena, slowing down Wanderer's team while a few maids used some cookery to gather icicles for dessert. And then Daezara-Cyclohm fell upon the miko with a burst of Flames - thank goodness no tapestries are nearby to catch on. Anonicus-Haxorus sees that he's now on his own, so he made a "strategic retreat" by Digging down to avoid attacks from Ryverhsa-Fidgit, only to backstab in the last exchange. And Daezara-Cyclohm seems to be happy about Fion-Necturna's fall - content to Rise Magnetically and float while asking for some Sun.

Sun? Don't you know that we are indoors? How can we possibly open the ceiling, and the roof, and give out- MILORD! You're back! ...Yes milord, forgive me for not noticing. I will make those new records right away!

Action 1:
Necturna used ExtremeSpeed!
(+2 Priority)RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 4333/1000 (NO)
8+(7.5-7.5) = 8 damage (Fidgit)
-6 energy
Fidgit used Icy Wind!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9500 HIT]: 6812/1000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 6140/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 1723/1000 (NO)
[(6*0.75)+(4.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 2.25 damage (Necturna)
[(6*0.75)+(4.5-4.5)]*1.5 = 6.75 damage (Haxorus)
Necturna and Haxorus' Speed fell!
Stat changes: {40} -1 Speed (Necturna)
Stat changes: {55} -1 Speed (Haxorus)
-5 energy
Haxorus used Dig!

(0 Priority Evasion)
Haxorus dug underground!
-5 energy
Cyclohm used Flamethrower!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 6343/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 3617/1000 (NO)
[10+2+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 18 damage (Necturna)
Necturna is KO'ed!
-7 energy

Action 2:
Fidgit used Air Slash!
But it missed Haxorus!
-6 energy
Cyclohm used Magnet Rise!
Cyclohm used superconductivity to float magnetically!
Other changes: Magnet Rise 6a (Cyclohm)
-5 energy
Haxorus used Dig!
Haxorus remained underground!
-6 energy

Action 3:
Fidgit used Icy Wind!
But it missed Haxorus!
-5 energy
Cyclohm used Sunny Day!
But it failed!
-10 energy
Haxorus used Dig!
(0 Priority Hit)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 1723/1000 (NO)
[8+(10.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 16.5 damage (Fidgit)
-5 energy

Post Action:
Other changes: Magnet Rise 5a (Cyclohm)
Other changes: Taunted 0a (Fidgit)

Post Round:
Fidgit: -24.5 HP, -16 EN
Cyclohm: -22 EN
Necturna: -20.25 HP, -6 EN, KO'ed
Haxorus: -6.75 HP, -16 EN

[box]Well, it seems the Techno Record Player was shaken during the battle, destroying some vinyl discs. In compensation, all active mons must use at least one move that provides track records to be mixed into a new Techno track. It does not necessarily have to be a sound-based attack, but flavour paragraphs must be provided to justify the move. Failure to do so means you have to reorder.[/box]

Ragnarokalex’s team: AXOX
|

HP: 50 | HP: 110
En: 68 | En: 78
Other: N/A | Other: Magnet Rise 5a

The Wanderer's team: OXXA
|

HP: KO | HP: 60
En: 13 | En: 46
Spe: 70 (-) | Spe: {55} 97
Stats: N/A | Stats: -1 Speed

Arena: Hall of the Mountain King (Without the Techno)

Wanderer replaces and orders
Ralex orders
I reff

Rico's going with Soothe Bell.

Rico: Ice Punch (Fidgit) -> Bonemerang (Fidgit) -> Ice Punch (Fidgit)
*If Fidgit is KOed, redirect all attacks to Cyclohm

Anonicus: Aqua Tail (Fidgit) -> Aqua Tail (Fidgit)* -> Dual Chop (Cyclohm)
*If Fidgit is KOed, use Dragon Tail (Cyclohm)

Fidgit: Dig Lucario - Dig Haxorus - Earth power Lucario

Cyclohm: Dragon Pulse Haxorus - Dracometour Haxorus - Flamethrower Lucario

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Ragnarokalex’s team: AXAX
|

HP: 50 | HP: 110
En: 68 | En: 78
Other:N/A | Other: Magnet Rise 5a

The Wanderer's team: AXXA
|

HP:100 | HP: 60
En: 100 | En: 46
Spe: 90 | Spe: {55} 97
Ranks: 5{6}/3/4{5}/2 | Ranks: 7{8}/3/1/3

Arena: Hall of the Mountain King (Without the Techno)

Well, Ryversha-Fidgit took the opportunity to Dig underground (Goodness me, thank milord his lordship took the liberty to use some soil), evading almost all of Wanderer's ordered attacks. To makes things worse for Rico-Lucario, Anonicus-Haxorus is taken out brutally under Daezara-Cyclohm's Draconic onslaught while he searched futilely for the multi-appendaged burrower. Upon landing a final blow, Fidgit tried to use the Earth to Power through, but the Mountain King jolted him off it, since such attacks would endanger the mansion. His lordship, however, didn't stop Daezara-Cyclohm from breathing a great gout of Flames over the aura warrior. Looks like Wanderer may be facing a lost cause, but will Rico-Lucario take Ryversha-Fidgit down with another Ice Punch for the final fall?

Milord, these guests have no respect for your esteemed presence, and threatened to damage the Hall! They even failed to compose a new soundtrack for you... You asked for the classical, milord? Very well then. I do wish they would just end this and let your lordship go about in peace.

Action 1:
Fidgit used Dig!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7209/10000 (NO)
[8+3+(3-4.5)]*1.5 = 14.25 damage (Lucario)
-9 energy
Lucario used Ice Punch!
But it missed Fidgit!
-6 energy
Cyclohm used Dragon Pulse!

RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2578/10000 (NO)
[9+3+2+(7.5-4.5)]*1.5 = 25.5 damage (Haxorus)
-6 energy
Haxorus used Aqua Tail!
But it missed Fidgit!
-7 energy

Action 2:
Fidgit used Dig!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5925/10000 (NO)
8+3+(3-4.5) = 9.5 damage (Haxorus)
-13 energy
Lucario used Bonemerang!
But it missed Fidgit!
-7 energy
Cyclohm used Draco Meteor!

RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 5747/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 4785/10000 (NO)
[14+3+2+(7.5-4.5)]*1.5 = 33 damage (Haxorus)
Haxorus is KO'ed!
Cyclohm's Special Attack fell!
Stat changes: -2 SpAtk (Cyclohm)
-9 energy

Action 3:
Fidgit used Earth Power!
But it failed!
-6 energy
Lucario used Ice Punch!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 8240/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 7121/1000 (NO)
[8+(8.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 13.5 damage (Fidgit)
-6 energy
Cyclohm used Flamethrower!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 8406/1000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 3834/1000 (NO)
[10+2+(7.5-3)]*1.5-2*1.75 = 21.25 damage (Lucario)
-7 energy

Post Action:
Other changes: Magnet Rise 2a (Cyclohm)

Post Round:
Fidgit: -13.5 HP, -28 EN
Cyclohm: -22 EN
Lucario: -35.5 HP, -19 EN
Haxorus: -68 HP, -7 EN, KO'ed

Ragnarokalex’s team: AXAX
|

HP: 36 | HP: 110
En: 40 | En: 56
Other: N/A | Other: Magnet Rise 2a

The Wanderer's team: AXXX
|

HP:64 | HP: KO
En: 81 | En: 39
Spe: 90 | Spe: {55} 97
Ranks: 5{6}/3/4{5}/2 | Ranks: 7{8}/3/1/3

Arena: Hall of the Mountain King (New Track)

Ralex finalises orders
Wanderer pulls a not-yet trick
I reff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)