1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

A Warstory Devoid of Content

Discussion in 'Warstory Archive' started by Eo Ut Mortus, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Bluewind sucks
  2. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Holy shit. Critical Hit Explosion >.>; I would love to see a Lickilicky Belly Drum critical hit life orb explosion some time ^_^
  3. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Could someone explain me what does "STD" mean?

*still reading*
  4. bauer

bauer

Well I made some bad moves in my part >_> I never fought against a Roserade before, and I never knew it was so fast. I was slighty disturbed that your Roserade outsped my CBmence with 252 EVs and 31 IVs in speed.
  5. ihcati

ihcati

good read. I enjoyed the humor, it kept me entertained. Dog shits on flowers lol.
  6. SNX7

SNX7

Sweet warstory. I kind of want to get a Roserade now.
  7. Fantasty

Fantasty

A great read. It's nice to see that both of you had quite some original team members. Vaporeon, Staraptor and Roserade seem to be quite uncommon in most RMT's.

I can't wait to get my own team ready...
  8. Glen ^^

Glen ^^

Your prediction skills are very nice, and the text was entertaining, congratulations.
  9. Eo Ut Mortus

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

That KOs pretty much everything lol. Except for ghosts and stuff.

Uh...well...you don't really want to know...

I actually thought it was SpecsMence, in truth. Yeah, my Roserade has the same speed spread and is Timid, so Salamence always get outrun unless it's Jolly or Timid.
  10. Monkeymascot

Monkeymascot

It's the first warstory that I was able to read until the end without getting bored. You're a great writer and it was funny, which helped a lot.
  11. Wishy

Wishy

Long read, but it was cool seeing a not so standard survive and win. This was a good warstory.
  12. lilwartz

lilwartz

Awesome read, funny+original team(without skarmbliss/600 club members(save heatran, who I don't think counts) How is that heatran,(and roserade, if it's for trade)?
  13. Too_Hungry35

Too_Hungry35

Same saying as Monkeymascot! Your really a talented writer and have very good skills in writing creatively.

BTW, what did you have equipped on your Roserade? Choice Scarf right?
  14. Hiro

Hiro

Great story! I've been on the fence about Roserade but I'm a bit more confident that she can hold her own against OU's now (especially Breloom XP)
  15. Synecdoche

Synecdoche

heh, this was a very entertaining team and gives me high hopes about the team that I want to test out, at least in theory.

thanks for the great warstory, read from cover to cover and imagined being in the heat of the battle all the way through.

Especially those annoying protects.
  16. Dan Dan

Dan Dan

I really enjoyed reading this, conrgats on the original team outside of walls [well they've gotta be there >>] and on the win! DP needs more Heatran love, shame about the CH.
  17. DrunkenSniper

DrunkenSniper

Oooh, good read. And to think I was considering dropping my Roserade.
  18. Arvee

Arvee

What happened to sleep clause? You weren't using it?
  19. Lord Gloom

Lord Gloom

If you read the props and slops, he says his Roserade is Focus Sashed.
  20. lilwartz

lilwartz

EoUtmortus said that his/her rosey has focus sash. Also how can roserade use all of those moves if it had a choice scarf? >_> It outsped mence because it is 90 base speed, which reaches 309? or so when max iv, ev, and benificial nature. Mence maxes at 299 w/o nature.
  21. Eo Ut Mortus

Thanks to all who read this, and thanks to everyone who says I'm a good writer. I'm very flattered to hear that.

Focus Sash, actually.

Edit:

We were using it (it wasn't specified but I guess we both assumed it was a given). The reason why bauer was able to sleep my switches is because both Roserade and Starmie had natural cure, thus ridding them of sleep once they switched.
  22. lilwartz

lilwartz

Hmm, can you pm me with heatran's ivs nature, etc? and roserade's info?(just for kicks)lol
  23. wDro

wDro

Nice warstory. What does your starmie have instead of ice beam?
  24. Eo Ut Mortus

@Lilwartz - Will do.
    @ Choco - Thunderbolt. It's other attacks are Rapid Spin, Recover, and Surf.
  25. Too_Hungry35

Too_Hungry35

Whoops. =P. I must've forgotten. That's why Roserade was faster than Salamence. For some reason I though Salamence had max Attack and Speed for beneficial natures. =P. Whoops.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)