A way to find old drafts of posts

I sometimes start making a post, have to go do something irl, and forget about it later. Is it possible to make a way to see all saved drafts of unfinished posts in one spot, so this problem won't happen? Or is there already a way that I don't know of?

Thanks for considering.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
xenFORO saves drafts like gmail and stuff do after every few minutes..

Yea, I think a good comparison would be to how gmail has a drafts tab, where one can see all unfinished drafts. Something like that

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
For now, I would suggest writing long posts in Notepad or MS Word. That way you always have a copy if something happens to your browser.

Ultima,

Not an in-forum solution, but I just thought I'd bring it up for you to take a look at - Lazarus, an extension for Chrome/Firefox, makes preserving text entered in forms a lot easier. Using it, I can just reload a page, and get a drop-down list of things I've entered into forms recently - even if they're huge blocks of text. Just a generally useful thing to have. :)

~zeda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)