A Whole Neverused World 2: The Underdogs' Last Stand
Vaz...? Where the hell is Sceats!?
Unfortunately Sceats will not be hosting the tournament this time (much to your disappointment), instead he will be participating (even more so)! So I am here to do all the organising. The Neverused metagame is now at its last batch, a wonderful metagame almost extinct. Hopefully, this tournament will inspire many to re-evaluate any misconceptions concerning the placement of this metagame and reveal that it is just like any other metagame, but with different Pokémon. This will most definitely be the final 4th Generation NU tournament, so do blow away the opportunity thoughtlessly.
- General Tournament Rules can be found here.
- Read this so you know how to properly schedule your match if you do not know already.
- Battles are to be done on Pokemon Online on the Smogon University server (or another server if both players agree)
- This tournament is a Single Generation 4 NU tournament (as according to the Smogon Pokémon tiers) and it will be only out of one battle.
- A week will be given for you to complete your matches. Extensions will be given under certain circumstances. If one player is more active than the other I will give the more active player the win. I will also be flipping coins if neither player is active.
- Do not join this tournament if you rarely go on Smogon or if cannot complete one match a week. It is as simple as that.
- It is highly advised to save your logs in case there is a dispute between players, but this is not compulsory.
- In the event of a dispute, contact me and I will try to address and attempt solve the situation with as much fairness and neutrality towards both players. If you still feel the matter has not been resolved or resolved poorly, contact a Tournament Director.
- Also, the following people on the banned from entering a tournament list found in this link cannot join this tournament as well as people with the "I could be banned" status.
- NOTE: If a player DCs you must perform a rematch unless there was already a clear winner or if it happened after the battle. If so, the player who did not disconnect may choose the conditions of the match i.e same moves/same teams/different teams/replay turn to turn, etc. You do not have to have a rematch with your opponent under any other circumstance, no matter what your opponent says. (Once again, saving your logs is highly advised as a dispute may occur, as in the case where there is a disagreement a log must be sent to me, the host).
- All NU Pokémon and all NFE's (in the NFE list) are allowed to participate.
- Evasion Clause
- Sleep Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Species Clause
- Timed Clause
- All Pokemon as defined by Smogon in the UU tier or higher are banned.
idiotfrommars vs Erebyssial
There is NO DEADLINE, but please get the match done soon otherwise I will crack out my coin.
------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------
Alas, we have come to the end of the road. I hope this tournament was as fun for all to battle and watch as it was for me to host.
Good Luck, and Have Fun!