A Whole Neverused World 2: The Underdogs' Last Stand - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Activity post.

I've been in contact with cco.
Our meetup didn't go so well last night, with me just AFK'ing for a good few hours on the smogon server with no sign of cco...

I PM'd him about 20 minutes ago when I saw he was online, but it appears he's offline again. I have nothing tonight, so hopefully he gets on again and we can finish our match before the deadline...

Oglemi and I planned to play today, but something came up and I was gone during most of the day. An extension would be nice, since I'll be around tomorrow, but if necessary Oglemi should get the win because I wasn't here when I thought I would be.

Edit: We met up tonight to try to play, but Pokemon Online is having problems. Hopefully, we can get it done tomorrow.

he said he would be ready 10:30 pm today... thats a lil unreasonable to me but maybe he meant a dif timezone that is much earlier idk, so ill be awaiting!

Man, The Real Elmo taught me a lesson. Nontheless.

HANG ON ELMO, THAT WAS A 6-0 IN YOUR FAVOR, BE A MAN AND ACCEPT IT

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Davy Jones haxed the shit out of me, lol.

But, I guess that's what I get for trying to win with a cheap Rain team

gg dude i guess

Yeah, I won against Oglemi because Hypnosis is just like Stone Edge and Focus Miss and I got another critical hit that made a pretty big difference. If I hadn't gotten so ridiculously lucky, that game would have been much different and I apologize again for all the hax.

Hi.

Sorry for the slight lateness, but it worked out because most people got their matches done. Most of the match-ups were activity based, with one coin flip. Round 3 will be up shortly.

Thanks, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)