A Whole Neverused World 2: The Underdogs' Last Stand - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Whole Neverused World 2: The Underdogs' Last Stand

Round 4

Introduction:

Vaz...? Where the hell is Sceats!?
Unfortunately Sceats will not be hosting the tournament this time (much to your disappointment), instead he will be participating (even more so)! So I am here to do all the organising. The Neverused metagame is now at its last batch, a wonderful metagame almost extinct. Hopefully, this tournament will inspire many to re-evaluate any misconceptions concerning the placement of this metagame and reveal that it is just like any other metagame, but with different Pokémon. This will most definitely be the final 4th Generation NU tournament, so do blow away the opportunity thoughtlessly.

Tournament Rules:
  • General Tournament Rules can be found here.
  • Read this so you know how to properly schedule your match if you do not know already.
  • Battles are to be done on Pokemon Online on the Smogon University server (or another server if both players agree)
  • This tournament is a Single Generation 4 NU tournament (as according to the Smogon Pokémon tiers) and it will be only out of one battle.
  • A week will be given for you to complete your matches. Extensions will be given under certain circumstances. If one player is more active than the other I will give the more active player the win. I will also be flipping coins if neither player is active.
  • Do not join this tournament if you rarely go on Smogon or if cannot complete one match a week. It is as simple as that.
  • It is highly advised to save your logs in case there is a dispute between players, but this is not compulsory.
  • In the event of a dispute, contact me and I will try to address and attempt solve the situation with as much fairness and neutrality towards both players. If you still feel the matter has not been resolved or resolved poorly, contact a Tournament Director.
  • Also, the following people on the banned from entering a tournament list found in this link cannot join this tournament as well as people with the "I could be banned" status.
  • NOTE: If a player DCs you must perform a rematch unless there was already a clear winner or if it happened after the battle. If so, the player who did not disconnect may choose the conditions of the match i.e same moves/same teams/different teams/replay turn to turn, etc. You do not have to have a rematch with your opponent under any other circumstance, no matter what your opponent says. (Once again, saving your logs is highly advised as a dispute may occur, as in the case where there is a disagreement a log must be sent to me, the host).

Battle Rules:
  • All NU Pokémon and all NFE's (in the NFE list) are allowed to participate.
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Clause
  • All Pokemon as defined by Smogon in the UU tier or higher are banned.
Extensions Deadline Wednesday April the 13th at 4:00pm
  • Vensur vs idiotfrommars
Match-Ups
  • !Nexus vs reyscarface
  • (Vensur vs idiotfrommars) vs reachzero
  • toshimelonhead vs Erebyssial
  • The Real Elmo vs Floppy
The Deadline is Sunday April the 24th at 8:00pm GMT+11

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------

Good Luck, and Have Fun!

!Nexus vs reyscarface
(Vensur vs idiotfrommars) vs reachzero
toshimelonhead vs Erebyssial
The Real Elmo vs Floppy

I didn't forfeit >_>. I finally got PO working somehow, and I'm playing Elmo today... If you want, you can still give him the win though.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting an extension for our match. With Smogon down it was almost impossible to find erebyssial as I don't see him on irc often. I want to give him time to get this done right.

Yeah we got a extension of 7 days .I'm trying as hard as i can to find ReyScarface but he dint reply to my VM or is he on the server

Hi.

The current Round has been extended by a week, which sets the deadline now on April the 24th at 8:00pm GMT+10. Get them done!

Thanks, bye.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
scratch that, <something happened> and i lost due to <something luck related> to that scrub, nothing new

keep your luck up in next rounds, with your amount of skill youll need it for sure.

Shut up please?

Ok Mr.reyscarface .You lost and can you now just shut up and stop reavealing my team ? I asked you sorry and thats that .Idc what you think of me so shut up.I won and thats that

Hi.

Okay, two of the pairs are receiving extensions. Let's move on to the Semi-Finals!

Thanks, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)