A Whole NU World Tournament 3 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
66 hours left until the deadline.

EDIT: If matches can't be determined by activity, either a coinflip will be used or (in cases of a double ban) a replacement will be the one advancing to the next round.

Five hours until the deadline.

When the deadline is met, I will reveiw the activity of both sides. If there has been activity from one, and inactivity from the other, the active party will go through.

A coinflip will decide other matters, except where there have been extensions arranged in advance.

I have received no PM's stateing exceptional circumstances, and, to my knowledge, neither has my co-host. However, if there is a legitimate reason as to why you have not completed your battle yet, besides inactivity on the part of the other party, please PM me within the next five hours.

To those of you with extensions, I urge you to get your matches done ASAP. The earlier you complete your matches [Ideally Saturday, as this leaves Sunday for weekend matches] the more time there is to arrange for your next match, reduceing the chance of further delays.

Four hours until the deadline.

I have also not received any PMs. The round 2 thread will go up about 6 hours after the deadline, so 10 hours from now.

There is one hour until the deadline. The following matches are unplayed, and extensions are indicated:

Toshimelonhead vs. idiotfrommars (extension because both are active)
Fantom0 vs. Chieliee (extension due to replacement)
SethZiBritannia vs. -Manu-
Alice vs. wilson46
New World Order vs. H-C (extension due to time zone difference)
AlphaJolt vs. tagama
kd24 vs. CheezitKing
Hantsuki vs. Sunbeam (extension due to replacement)
Rediamond vs. Pako

Yes, Toshimelonhead and idiotfrommars, an extension has been granted to you. All extensions are until Monday, December 5 at noon EST.

As there are 15 minutes left until the normal deadline, and there have been no deadline-related posts, I will end the round now.

The following players have been awarded wins:

SethZiBritannia vs. -Manu-
Alice vs. wilson46
AlphaJolt vs. tagama
kd24 vs. CheezitKing
Rediamond vs. Pako

The matchups for round 2 will be posted in the Round 2 thread. Change of plans, though: since I gave Toshimelonhead and idiotfrommars an extension, the thread is going up immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)