A Whole NU World Tournament 3 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but RL keeps me heavily busy, so I won't have much time to get any battle done anytime soon. So I sadly have to drop out here.. hfgl to my opponent for the upcoming rounds.

Sorry, but RL keeps me heavily busy, so I won't have much time to get any battle done anytime soon. So I sadly have to drop out here.. hfgl to my opponent for the upcoming rounds.
It's too late in the round to reasonably have a substitute, and includeing a sub from Round 3 onwards is too late. So Tennisace gets a bye for this round.

Due to there currently being 7 matches uncompleted, and many of them confirming they are able to play over the weekend, I have decided to extend the deadline for this round.

The new deadline is Monday 12th December, at aproximately 9:00pm GMT. [May be later, I'm returning home from Uni on this day, and traffic might be an issue]

There will be no further extensions after this date, regardless of the situation.

The next round will not be posted until the new deadline, this way, unlike Round 2, players have all week to arrange weekend matches.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
It took me a while to find him, but I managed to win against Seth in an awesome game.

Completed Battles

.Robert vs. Omicron
Agammemnon vs. MikeDecIsHere
McMeghan vs. Darkdiglett
Waterwarrior vs. davidness
SethZiBritannia vs. Pearl.
Noodlez vs. Alice
Mforz vs. tagama
kd24 vs. SGV
PedRock vs. Zebraiken
idiotfrommars vs. Fantom0
H-C vs. Hantsuki
Husky vs. tennisace [Viva Dropout from Husky]

Uncompleted Battles
Breludicolo vs. pedrokabu [Coinflip, landed Tails. Both responded to my PM's]
TheKyle vs. Brophlosion [Coinflip, landed Heads. Both responded to PM's]
Mforz vs. tagama [Lack of response from tagama]
Smashlloyd20 vs. DarkLoic [Complete lack of any response from Smash]
Foster vs. Pako [Lack of response fron Pako]

Apologies for Breludicolo and Bropholsion, while you were both active, so were your opponents.

Next round's thread will be up shortly. Sorry for the slight delays, traffic on the way back from Uni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)