A Wild & Hard Metapod Appears!!! Be Prepared For ORAS With New Shiny Megas: Post# 1377!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!!!

My Yanma(s) (Dex No. 193)

Nature: Modest | Gender: Male | Ability: Speed Boost
OT: Jesus | ID: 37257
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Silver Wind | Signal Beam | Double -Edge | Whirlwind
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (just_a_jar).

OR

OT: Susan | ID: 10018
IVs: 31/13/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (TCB199020).

Another random blue UPDATE!!!

My Poliwag II (Dex No. 060)

Nature: Modest | Gender: Female | Ability: Swift Swim > Drizzle (HA)
OT: Sean | ID: 13155
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Current Moves: Water Sport | Mist | Haze | Encore
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Seankle).

AND

My Ralts (Dex No. 280)

Nature: Timid | Gender: Female | Ability: Trace
OT: Mr. Amit | ID: 41420
IVs: 31/07/31/31/31/31
Current Moves: Growl (LOL... ^^;)
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (MrAmit).

UPDATE!!!

My Yanma(s) (Dex No. 193)

OT: Jesus | ID: 37257
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (just_a_jar).

OR

OT: Susan | ID: 10018
IVs: 31/13/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (TCB199020).

Nooooo! You stole my idea ;-; Just got the parents for it too :P

UPDATE!!!

My Shuppet (Dex No. 353)

Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Frisk > Prankster
OT: 0023 | ID: 29503
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Current Moves: Disable | Pursuit | Gunk Shot | Destiny Bond
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (T0023). Special thanks to lockiegengar12 for giving me a female Shuppet with EMs for free! You are most welcome to this if you want buddy ^^

ADDITIONALLY: I have finally got off my lazy a*se and completely updated all my breedable sections... Hope you'll find something you like :)

My Bunnelby (Dex No. 659)

Nature: Adamant | Gender: Female | Ability: Huge Power (HA)
OT: Estelle | ID: 40938
IVs: 31/31/31/09/31/31
Current Moves: Leer | Defense Curl | Rollout | Spikes
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (FenrisulfrX). Special thanks to awiec, she may redistribute.

Is there any way you could breed me one of these, i dont have enough to trade for a shiny one, but just a HA 5iv one? i can offer hp ice eletric, or bp?​

evan, can you CMT for bold politoed?
Hey man xD

Any chance you can breed me a female Symbiosis Flabébé with all three egg moves (camouflage/ captivate/ copycat)? Do care about Nature or IVs.

You only have the blue flower in net ball right?

My Bunnelby (Dex No. 659)

Nature: Adamant | Gender: Female | Ability: Huge Power (HA)
OT: Estelle | ID: 40938
IVs: 31/31/31/09/31/31
Current Moves: Leer | Defense Curl | Rollout | Spikes
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (FenrisulfrX). Special thanks to awiec, she may redistribute.

Is there any way you could breed me one of these, i dont have enough to trade for a shiny one, but just a HA 5iv one? i can offer hp ice eletric, or bp?​
Hiya :D

Here's what I propose:
I can trade you either this shiny one or breed you a non shiny one if you can do one of the following, whichever is easier for you.

Male Parasect with Leech Seed/ Wide Guard/ Agility/ Counter

OR

Male Mr. Mime with Icy Wind/ Nasty Plot/ Teeter Dance/ Hypnosis

With either of these I don't care about Nature, Pokeball or Ability. Just that they are male, with preferablly good IVs.
How's that?

Hey man xD

Any chance you can breed me a female Symbiosis Flabébé with all three egg moves (camouflage/ captivate/ copycat)?

Hiya :D

Here's what I propose:
I can trade you either this shiny one or breed you a non shiny one if you can do one of the following, whichever is easier for you.

Male Parasect with Leech Seed/ Wide Guard/ Agility/ Counter

OR

Male Mr. Mime with Icy Wind/ Nasty Plot/ Teeter Dance/ Hypnosis

With either of these I don't care about Nature, Pokeball or Ability. Just that they are male, with preferablly good IVs.
How's that?
If I could just breed one? I can trade you something of mine for insurance obviously, and ill do it straight away?

Ohh I thought you meant you could trade me the bunnelby so i could breed a normal one then trade it back?

Hey man xD

Any chance you can breed me a female Symbiosis Flabébé with all three egg moves (camouflage/ captivate/ copycat)? Do care about Nature or IVs.

I have access to yellow flower in two of my safaris (cos why give me options, gf)
I havent got round to catching it yet, but Would you rather have one of those? And if so, which ball?
Either way, that's totally fine, and I can very easily get you a good nature or try for more ivs for you, whichever you prefer
Probably the ivs aye. You going to breed for a shiny of it?

I have access to yellow flower in two of my safaris (cos why give me options, gf)
I havent got round to catching it yet, but Would you rather have one of those? And if so, which ball?
Either way, that's totally fine, and I can very easily get you a good nature or try for more ivs for you, whichever you prefer
Probably the ivs aye. You going to breed for a shiny of it?

Well, ideally I'd like to trade two pokes for you for both.
But if there's nothing else you like, I do prefer the net ball blue flower more.
I mean I'm not seeing what ball fits this wierd thing...

The nature and IVs are really not that big a deal, I take any. But I would like the egg moves if possible.

Going to bed soon, so I'll check in the morning. I'll find another, no worries. Egg moves won't be a problem either.
And yeah, shitty no matching ball (except park ball) is a big reason I haven't caught it on my own. I reckon well have time to decide, but I was thinking premier, quick, or repeat will probably work the best

Going to bed soon, so I'll check in the morning. I'll find another, no worries. Egg moves won't be a problem either.
And yeah, shitty no matching ball (except park ball) is a big reason I haven't caught it on my own. I reckon well have time to decide, but I was thinking premier, quick, or repeat will probably work the best
I'll leave it up to you to decide then :)
So definately poliwag for blue flower. And we will talk more about this tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)