A Wild & Hard Metapod Appears!!! Be Prepared For ORAS With New Shiny Megas: Post# 1377!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!!!

My Totodile (Sword Dance) (Dex No. 158)

Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Torrent
OT: Natalia | ID: 28398
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Crunch | Ice Punch | Dragon Dance | Aqua Jet
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Saws-buck).

Heyo,
What is the gender of the Roselia? And what ball is it in?
You are the OT? So did you MM it or recieve it as an egg which matched your SV?
Roselia isn't shiny, it's listed as an HP Pokémon. But other than that I bred it and it's in a pokéball.

Roselia isn't shiny, it's listed as an HP Pokémon. But other than that I bred it and it's in a pokéball.

Oh, sorry my bad xP
I'm pretty drunk atm...
Would you take on a breeding project by any chance? A certain male pokemon with 4 egg moves. I don't care too much for IVs

It depends. What pokémon would it be?

Male Cubone with Iron Head/ Belly Drum/ Endure/ Perish Song.
Don't care about Nature.
Don't mind IVs that much either, but it does make it easier for me is they are decent.
Don't mind ability or ball.
I'll trade you the munchalx for this if you can do it :)

UPDATE!!!

As Dark Ray would say: They are here to bug you...

My Volbeat (Dex No. 313)

Nature: Bold | Gender: Male | Ability: Prankster (HA)
OT: Gale | ID: 42375
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
Current Moves: Tackle | Trick | Encore |Baton Pass
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (biggood01).
Tail Glow Passer!

AND

My Illumise (Dex No. 314)

Nature: Bold | Gender: Female | Ability: Prankster (HA)
OT: Misty | ID: 02351
IVs: 31/01/31/31/31/31
Current Moves: Tackle | Play Nice | Encore |Baton Pass
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. SV matched my man .com!
Weather Setter!

I am on Vacation, so trading and updating will take time, bear with me please :D

Gabe, I'll send you a PM after I've looked through my Celebis in the bank, can't trade atm :)
these two please :)))))))))))))))))

Male Cubone with Iron Head/ Belly Drum/ Endure/ Perish Song.
Don't care about Nature.
Don't mind IVs that much either, but it does make it easier for me is they are decent.
Don't mind ability or ball.
I'll trade you the munchalx for this if you can do it :)
I gave it some thought and decided not to take it on, sorry. It would take some time and work and I've been breeding pretty intensively lately and would rather catch a break. I'm striving for getting a competitive version of every single fully evolved Kanto (I've done it with Kalos and Mega Evolutions already :D ) and now that there's only one more pokémon to go, I'm just looking forward to taking a break from breeding. Hope you can understand.

I gave it some thought and decided not to take it on, sorry. It would take some time and work and I've been breeding pretty intensively lately and would rather catch a break. I'm striving for getting a competitive version of every single fully evolved Kanto (I've done it with Kalos and Mega Evolutions already :D ) and now that there's only one more pokémon to go, I'm just looking forward to taking a break from breeding. Hope you can understand.

No problems man, thanks for dropping by ;)

these two please :)))))))))))))))))
A little busy at the moment. Will CYT later xD

UPDATE!!!

My Riolu (Dex No. 447)

Nature: Jolly | Gender: Male | Ability: Prankster (HA)
OT: Harrison | ID: 59105
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Current Moves: Blaze Kick | High Jump Kick | Crunch | Bullet Punch
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Chimental).

Hey there! Nicely organized thread. I am interested in trading for your Naughty Gible, Gligar and Qwilfish and understand the non-redistribute clause on them. The SV hatched shinies that are untouched that I can offer and you seem to be missing are:

Tangela, relaxed/sassy, regenerator (ha), 31/31/31/31/31/22 HP Ice, EM: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Power Swap, Rage Powder @ Nest Ball
Rhyhorn, brave, rock head, 31/31/31/x/31/0, EM: Crunch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang @ Timer Ball
Misdreavus, timid, levitate, 31/x/31/31/31/31, EM: Imprison, Memento, Curse @ Moon Ball
Litwick, quiet, flash fire, 31/x/31/31/31/0, EM: Heat Wave, Clear Smog, Acid Armor @ Dusk Ball
Electrike, timid, lightning rod, 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice, EM: Switcheroo @ Quick Ball
Houndour, timid, flash fire, 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice, EM: Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch @ Dusk Ball
Omanyte, timid, swift swim, 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, EM: Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Haze @ Pokeball
Mareep, quiet, static, 31/x/31/31/31/0 HP Ice, EM: Eerie Impulse, Agility, Iron Tail @ Dream Ball
Tyrogue (Hitmonlee), adamant, vital spirit (ha), 31/31/31/x/31/31 @ Pokéball
Abra (Mega), modest, magic guard (ha), 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP fire, EM: Ally Switch, Encore @ Dream Ball

Tell me if you would be interested in arranged any trades.

Hi Im in need of a spitback female moon ball ralts. The nature/ability/IVs dont matter but ideally Im going for a 31/0/31/30/31/30 Modest Trace Ralts :3

I like tanglea and mareep :)
Can't trade ATM, I'll vm you when I can
Ok cool. So those two for gible and qwilfish or did you want both natures of tangela? Also, since yours are non-redistribute, I'd like to keep mareep non-redistribute as well.

Ok cool. So those two for gible and qwilfish or did you want both natures of tangela? Also, since yours are non-redistribute, I'd like to keep mareep non-redistribute as well.

Oh right, I didn't realize they were two different ones. So both with 22 speed? lol
Do the gender differ?
You don't have to worry about redistribution, I don't trade other people's pokes now. I will however most likely use them as parents to breed my own. You know right?

Oh right, I didn't realize they were two different ones. So both with 22 speed? lol
Do the gender differ?
You don't have to worry about redistribution, I don't trade other people's pokes now. I will however most likely use them as parents to breed my own. You know right?
Yea same speed but different genders. It was really weird that I kept getting that same spread. Relaxed male sassy female. Nothing stopping you from breeding them and no one I could tell even if I wanted to. Just tired of trading things that I breed myself only to be beaten to the punch by my own poke elsewhere.

Yea same speed but different genders. It was really weird that I kept getting that same spread. Relaxed male sassy female. Nothing stopping you from breeding them and no one I could tell even if I wanted to. Just tired of trading things that I breed myself only to be beaten to the punch by my own poke elsewhere.
Kay, I didn't really get what this meant lol
So you prefer me to not use them as parents? I only want them mainly for the egg moves xD I don't battle alot.
If I can breed of them then I'll take the mareep and both Tangelas

Kay, I didn't really get what this meant lol
So you prefer me to not use them as parents? I only want them mainly for the egg moves xD I don't battle alot.
If I can breed of them then I'll take the mareep and both Tangelas
Sorry if I wasn't understandable. Do what you want, what you want with my body. Feel free to breed them. Tangelas can be traded if you really want but keep mareep non-redistributable. I was referring to shiny sv hatched pokemon being traded around before I could offer them, not breeding services or anything of that sort. I'll be online in about 2 hrs from now.

UPDATE!!!

My Minccino (Dex No. 572)

Nature: Jolly | Gender: Female | Ability: Skill Link (HA)
OT: Lyna | ID: 61444
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
Current Moves: Flail | Aqua Tail | Iron Tail | Knock Off
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (NightWolf2503).

Sorry if I wasn't understandable. Do what you want, what you want with my body. Feel free to breed them. Tangelas can be traded if you really want but keep mareep non-redistributable. I was referring to shiny sv hatched pokemon being traded around before I could offer them, not breeding services or anything of that sort. I'll be online in about 2 hrs from now.
Okay, I see :)
Won't trade Tangelas though
I'll get them ready, we'll stay in touch :D

AND

Catzzz, bred you a 5iv Female Ralts spitback in a moon ball. Still in an egg though, You'll have to hatch it xP
I'll contact you when I'm available to pass it over ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)