A Wild & Hard Metapod Appears!!! Be Prepared For ORAS With New Shiny Megas: Post# 1377!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I haven't cloned it yet so if you could do that that'd be awesome! Just give me a heads up whenever you're ready, I should be free most all of today
I'll be able to in around 2 hours :)
If you trust me, could you send the Castform over first? And I can just clone the Swablu and Castform in one go, I'll give you a collateral to hold onto (is that how they call it?) xD

I'll be able to in around 2 hours :)
If you trust me, could you send the Castform over first? And I can just clone the Swablu and Castform in one go, I'll give you a collateral to hold onto (is that how they call it?) xD
Haha, no collateral needed, I'd be fine with sending over Castform first :P

Hi there Evan. I'm interested in a female

Cleffa #173
Nature(s):Calm
Abilities: Magic Guard
Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move(s): Stored Power/ Aromatherephy/ Wish

I can trade for it several female bred Pokemon
Dream Ball Female Buneary Jolly Limber 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Fake Out, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
Dusk Ball Female Zangoose Jolly Toxic Boost 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Flail, Night Slash, Curse, Counter
Ultra Ball Female Pinsir Adamant Mold Breaker 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Close Combat
Timer Ball Sandile Impish Intimidate 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Premier Ball Roselia Calm Natural Cure 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Spike, Synthesis, Giga Drain
Net Ball Corphish Adamant Adaptability 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Aqua Jet, Superpower, Knock Off
Dusk Ball Shuppet Careful Cursed Body 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Knock Off, Destiny Bond

Hi there Evan. I'm interested in a female

Cleffa #173
Nature(s):Calm
Abilities: Magic Guard
Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move(s): Stored Power/ Aromatherephy/ Wish

I can trade for it several female bred Pokemon
Dream Ball Female Buneary Jolly Limber 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Fake Out, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
Dusk Ball Female Zangoose Jolly Toxic Boost 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Flail, Night Slash, Curse, Counter
Ultra Ball Female Pinsir Adamant Mold Breaker 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Close Combat
Timer Ball Sandile Impish Intimidate 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Premier Ball Roselia Calm Natural Cure 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Spike, Synthesis, Giga Drain
Net Ball Corphish Adamant Adaptability 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Aqua Jet, Superpower, Knock Off
Dusk Ball Shuppet Careful Cursed Body 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Knock Off, Destiny Bond
Hiya :D
I actually have all those, or can get access to them with relative ease.
Do you mind a dream ball Cleffa? Cos I can give you a spitback for free. But I've never bred love ball ones, just have a single love ball female somewhere in the bank xD

Hiya :D
I actually have all those, or can get access to them with relative ease.
Do you mind a dream ball Cleffa? Cos I can give you a spitback for free. But I've never bred love ball ones, just have a single love ball female somewhere in the bank xD
Oh well that's a shame. I already have the Dream Ball version and was looking for one in a Love Ball for breeding. Sorry about that.

This?

Female Modest Chlorophyll Oddish
31/07/31/31/31/31
Ot : Tomita 09566

Absorb, Synthesis, Teeter Dance, Tickle

This?
Yveltal 31 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 31 Bold.
If its untouched and does not have Pokerus :)
EV trained & level 51 (for Foul Play). And although it doesn't have Pokerus, I do have something else that does.

Edit: Actually, I may have traded it to someone else before I trained it. I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: Good news, I got an untrained clone back! Thanks to AfroThunderRules

Last edited:
EV trained & level 51 (for Foul Play). And although it doesn't have Pokerus, I do have something else that does.

Edit: Actually, I may have traded it to someone else before I trained it. I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: Good news, I got an untrained clone back! Thanks to AfroThunderRules
Nice! I would like an untouched one, and I definitely do not want pokerus xD
But can we trade when you are 21 tomorrow? Don't have my DS atm. I'll VM you when I can :)

UPDATE!!!

Roughnecks' Favourites!!!

My Spinarak (Dex No. 167)

Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Sniper (HA)
OT: Auron | ID: 46767
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Baton Pass | Rage Powder | Night Slash | Megahorn
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Zeph72).

AND

My Stunky (Dex No. 434)

Nature: Adamant | Gender: Female | Ability: Aftermath
OT: Hahex | ID: 48813
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Current Moves: Foul Play | Crunch | Iron Tail | Play Rough
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Hahex). Special thanks to Holy Goo of Goomy dream ball Stunky and egg moves!!

AND

My Scraggy (Dex No. 559)

Nature: Jolly | Gender: Male | Ability: Moxie
OT: Ben | ID: 51455
IVs: 31/31/31/06/31/31
Current Moves: Zen Headbutt | Ice Punch | Dragon Dance | Drain Punch
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (benoxxxx). I want to thank someone for egg moves, since I know I didn't chain breed the moves myself. But I honestly can't remember who helped me with this... So thank you, you know who you are :)

anything else for sunkern ? If not, can i change my order to sunkern and spinarak ?
Hmmm... I'll take this one then?

Female Timid Hp Fighting Levitate Misdreavus
31/03/30/30/30/30
Ot : Ian 07840

Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Memento

Did you want male or female Sunkern? Female is Korean if that matters.

___________________________________________________________________________________

SpaceNarwhal & Unowninator sorry about the delay guys, I can trade now if either of you are on.

Holy Goo of Goomy, sorry dude, I just remembered that I owe you a Swablu... xD On now?

So why do you want the Yveltal untrained anyway? I'd think that having it trained would save you the hassle of doing it yourself.
I'm usually not too interested in Legends, just didn't want to turn you down to be honest xP
I won't be using it, its just for collection purposes.
Anyway, thanks for the trade and happy b'day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)