a

Wow, you're really good at Koffing and Weezing poses. Maybe you should try something similar, I don't have something up my mind though. Overall, these are pretty good.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow, you're really good at Koffing and Weezing poses. Maybe you should try something similar, I don't have something up my mind though. Overall, these are pretty good.
haha, i don't know what it says about me if i am good at posing spheres? but thankyou anyway. voltorb and electrode maybe? idk!

That kyogre is very creative
thanks man but someone redid the same typing request and completely blew my mspaint monstrosity out of the water like three pages on, haha

Lol, that's a nice Smeargle! ^^
haha thanks i think this was my favourite retype, i might draw it again with my tablet this time, i think he looks p cute!

lol I approve of every single image in this topic (well except maybe Articuno)
is your dislike of articuno something i can do anything about or are you just being WOAH SPECIESIST ck? also hey thanks!!

IN OTHER NEWS

smog7 just went live which means i can post artwork i did for the analysis of the grass type

that aside, you should definitely go check it out, if only to bask in the glory of icepick's cover

nowhereevenclosetofullsize

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I think of the new types for pokemon collection, Smeargle is my favorite. I also really like Mummy-Weavile, and Charmander who has to drag his poor rock-ended tail around, ahah. But definitely I like Smeargle best, I thought it was clever.

I also think the Shaymin looks amazing, it's so perfect as far as what I would imagine its demeanor to be when gazing at butter f l i e s .

also, I just noticed the sleeping Leafeon, uwaaah.
<

Well compared to everything else you did not really do anything with Articuno at all, and the wings and left eye are a little goofy. The tail was nicely rendered, but it was the only picture that left me with negative feelings.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think of the new types for pokemon collection, Smeargle is my favorite. I also really like Mummy-Weavile, and Charmander who has to drag his poor rock-ended tail around, ahah. But definitely I like Smeargle best, I thought it was clever.

I also think the Shaymin looks amazing, it's so perfect as far as what I would imagine its demeanor to be when gazing at butter f l i e s .

also, I just noticed the sleeping Leafeon, uwaaah.
<
uwaaaaah

man why does no-one like watercooleranitar poor kid :(

Well compared to everything else you did not really do anything with Articuno at all, and the wings and left eye are a little goofy. The tail was nicely rendered, but it was the only picture that left me with negative feelings.
haha, that's interesting - articuno's tail is my favourite part of it, but my least favourite part of that picture. thanks for the critique, i will give it another look

edit: i realised i had more to say about this! i think you're right, actually. i don't do enough with the pokemon i draw; i look around and see people like rocket grunt, cartoons! and buffalo_wings that put so much character into things and i am envious and ashamed. GOAL FOR THE FUTURE: more character?

e

Last edited:
After reading "Watercooleranitar" I went back and looked, and sure enough there was the water in the middle of it. Rofl. Fave in this thread, with Entei being a close second.

Great stuff, #Az. Didn't know you were an artist but I look forward to more as your thread is currently the one I enjoy the most!

Edit: Also may I use your

bellsprout/burmy/cherrim/cradily/jumpluff/leafeon/oddish/paras/parasect/seedot/sunflora/sunkern/torterra/wormadam

picture as a desktop background?

Wonderful art, I only wish I could draw anything as good as you. ):

My favorites have to be the Shaymin above (so awesome) and Weavile beating up bigger mons. They're both excellent.

az

toddmoding
After reading "Watercooleranitar" I went back and looked, and sure enough there was the water in the middle of it. Rofl. Fave in this thread, with Entei being a close second.

Great stuff, #Az. Didn't know you were an artist but I look forward to more as your thread is currently the one I enjoy the most!

Edit: Also may I use your

bellsprout/burmy/cherrim/cradily/jumpluff/leafeon/oddish/paras/parasect/seedot/sunflora/sunkern/torterra/wormadam

picture as a desktop background?
hey man knock yourself out!!

and thanks

TOTALLY STOKED FOR HEARTGOLD/SOULSILVER LIKE A LITTLE GIRL OH MY GOD

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Haha, goddamn right you're stoked. I refuse to wait much longer for you to catch up once you actually have the cart IN YOUR HANDS (via DS?)

I giggled at Venusaur's expression. He definitely looks like he agrees with 18 year old phil's sentiment.

az

toddmoding
fucked up dreams recently, keep waking up and speed painting these to get them out of my head

What is that thing hanging on the cliff wall in the second pic? It looks like a plant but i can see legs and arms sorta.

great art by the way

az

toddmoding
thanks everyone for your comments

also any specific feedback on anything in the thread would be appreciated; i look around smeargle's and see all these artists with great unique styles and often i feel like i'm just stumbling blindly through experimentation

on that note, how about requests? ? ?

i have some things down for the upcoming issue of the smog, but you'll have to wait til that releases until i can show them here. articles look great this week, by the way!

I hate to admit it but...
these are really good.

What kind of messed up dream is this?
thanks man, i have an irc log somewhere in which i briefly explained some of it

yeaaaa, found it:

[00:41] <&az> the last nightmare i had was just being in this desolate waste
[00:41] <&az> there were great big coils of stone
[00:41] <&az> thousands of feet high
[00:41] <&az> and they were made up of layers and loops and little nooks like coral or something
[00:41] <&az> giant coral
[00:41] <&az> and the whole place was just stormy
[00:41] <&az> and on fire with electricity
[00:42] <&az> it wasn't so much the physical stuff in the place that was terrifying, just stepping out and seeing it all and realising that i was alone there and probably going to die

the sound was horrific. i don't know how to get that across properly in an image

anyway yeah, thankyou

What is that thing hanging on the cliff wall in the second pic? It looks like a plant but i can see legs and arms sorta.

great art by the way
it's a shamefully lazy plant, yeah

the place wasn't exactly verdant, but there were creepers and climbers and i didn't do a very good job of getting that across i should redo these, really

and thankyou, i appreciate that

legendary lion more like legendary walrus

great stuff you have here!
legendary bleeuaoraoghroargoghh

i just like entei?? idk i can't really explain it; he is obviously inferior to suicune and it doesn't exactly take much to outclass raikou

thankyou, dirkie!

anyway an avatar i did for alison

and another dreamscape

There is too many ways i can see that dream pic. i can see it from standing way ( the opening is straight ahead) and from a top to bottom view ( the opening is right above you) and the face looks like someone being tortured.

mind if i use one of your dream pics as my new avatar?

az

toddmoding
it's interesting how another person's perspective shifts your own perception of things - i drew that myself with the intention of the opening being ahead, but it morphs from that to being a skylight shot now when i look at it

please, be my guest

I liked the last picture in the recent update. To me I saw a guy looking across a valley at like a mountain peak or someshit, and the three blue dots in the black thing was like a moon. Really cool. I like interpretive art like that.

Also, Lotad is such a cutie. :3

az

toddmoding
I liked the last picture in the recent update. To me I saw a guy looking across a valley at like a mountain peak or someshit, and the three blue dots in the black thing was like a moon. Really cool. I like interpretive art like that.

Also, Lotad is such a cutie. :3
the moon comment has got me working on something, thanks

there's actually a story behind that lotad, haha, i might post some related stuff later and wall will be revealed!

b

i

v?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)