a

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yesssssssssssssssss

oh my god im so sorry

for everything

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
God I actually missed chapter 3.

How many times do I have to tell, this nuzlocke comic is amazing. The opening for the chapter gave me chills and the opening title was really fitting. The art is so good too, Red doesn't even talk but you can easily tell whats going on in his mind. Favorite panel was Bulbasaur using leech seed on onyx.

I don't want to pressure you or anything, but if you finish this nuzlocke I will hand all over all of my pogeymanz. ALL OF THEM.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
x)

you guys are the beeessssttttttttttttt

i've fucked my arm up something awful and i have a few other things i ought to get done but i will endeavour to bring you ch4 faster

your words of encouragement are really rewarding, ty!!

az

toddmoding
just finished drafting azlocke ch4 woooo

also dilligently working on my secret santa present...

also hi zurich!!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
oliver was already a badass name, now its suCH a badass mon

i love how you narrate your nuzlocke, and the speech bubbles/sound effects/everything??

very much looking forward to further installments! also that archeops looks so cuddly cute :toast:

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
ahhh why does rattata always die in the beginning :(((
this is fuckin ill dude, i love the writing tying in all the game dialogue
also i just envy anybody that can work like that in illustrator
great stuff man

az

toddmoding
APPARENTKLY A SIDE EFFECT OF DRAWING BATMAN FOR WARMING UP IS DRAWING BANTMAN ALL THE TIME

you guys are lovely and too kind

i am working on ch4 i am just being slow and lazy about it it involves a lot of stuff ok hnnn

also rg idk what you mean?? i work in photoshop cs2

also there is no reason for a man like you to envy a man like me

BUT I WILL KILL YOU FOR KILLING ME

az I like how you vary your Batman drawing styles, like you don't just stick Frank Miller ear nubs or the super pointy eared style.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh god an onslaught of Zubat. These are getting better and better az thanks for the entertainment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)