A1 Association of Awesomeness - Treadshot's Trade Thread (Official home of the M.E.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread now half-back up and running. Currently building up my stock of RNG'd pokemon, starting with a Mienfoo.

Mods: I just noticed the new rule to have all cloning methods listed (been off for a long time), so I will update this thread shortly.

Banner by Saeglopur (or however you spell it)​

Our New Mascot!

M.E.P.
(Mono.Electric.Pachirisu.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao a tutti!​

Firstly, thanks for visiting my very first Trade Thread. For those who don't know me, i'm just your average high-school student with a penchant for having more crap than i could ever need or use.​

Secondly, i'm starting off small. Being stuck at school every day means that i have had no time to learn to RNG abuse, nor the time to chain Shinies and the like. So, all pokemon i offer are bred by me on my Diamond and HGSS games the old fashioned way: Riding the Bicycle up and down Solaceon Town. For this reason, i'm kind of limited to the pokemon i have available, but i do my best to provide the best i have.​

About the Association:

The A1 Association is a select group of Pokemon bred or caught by Treadshot A1. Only the best Pokemon are ever allowed here, and even then, they must undergo rigorous training, before they even dream of entering the battlefield. The Association exists solely for the protection of Treadshot A1, and each and every Pokemon is expected to fight for this cause, till their last Hit Point. There are no exceptions. Should a Pokemon die in battle, our resident Ditto, Ersatz, replenishes our forces quickly.

Rules!

1. No Hacks. Duh. I know how to Pokesav myself, i don't need someone else to do it for me. I spent time breeding these Pokemon, i expect the same.
2. I'm a school student. That means that between tests, assignments and real life, I am sometimes busy. Please be patient and respectful, to me and everyone else here.
3. I don't trade with ICBB or Blacklisted people. I'm sorry, but i just can't take that risk as of now.
4. I trade with anybody who doesn't fall into Rules 1 & 3. That means i don't care if you have a trade thread or not, the Association is open to trading.
5. My pokemon have their redis rights listed in their profiles. For those that are Semi redis, just make sure in your thread you call it "A1's _____". However, if they are redistributable, that's on Smogon and Smogon alone. No other boards without my permission.
6. In game, i am Robin, my SoulSilver FC: 2665 4917 5442.​

Other Stuff you should know:

1. I use pokesav. For the purposes of this thread, I do not use this to alter my pokemon in any way, they are as the game created them.
2. Asians are awesome. This is not negotiable.
3. I use M3DS Real. The flash cart. I use this so that i can then access pokesav, and from there, clone. The only things i use this cart and pokesav for are the following:
a) IV checking
b) EV Checking
c) Cloning
That's it. I do not alter pokemon i intend to trade in any way.
4. Nicknames! If your pokemon have them, great! I like good nicknames. Just no inappropriate ones. In the same vein, i will not change the nicknames of these pokemon for you. Sorry, but that's final.
5. Studio Italiano. I study Italian at school, and like to use it wherever possible to improve my skills, it sometimes makes me more inclined to trade pokemon as well. Don't worry, good old English is just fine, though.​

Credits:

1 UT pokemon = 1 credit
1 EV'd pokemon = 2 credits
1 Redis Pokemon = 1 credit​

This goes for all tiers. Any exceptions will be marked.​

Zack = 2 credits (for Strophe BP)
Shining Kestral = 2 Credit (for Shard BP, and figuring out why it's called Strophe)
Lux = 5 credits (for Clysm, Pallone and Squash BPs)
Rocket Boss Giovanni = 2 credits (for iZor BP)
Umbreon91 = 3 credits + one CMT (CMT used, credits still available)
Buckert = 1 credit (to be used for Ace's Ralts)
Saeglopur = 4 Credits (for Banners)

None

Whitelist:
Shining Kestral: She gave me Ersatz the Ditto, from which these pokemon were bred.
acetrainerzx: Free Shiny Timid, WoW, HP Ice Ralts? Yes please.
Graylist (i.e. Nice "on Probation" users)
SCDL
Blacklist:
Smogon Blacklist
Any and all ICBB users
MattJ's Wifidiots
Note: If you're on Probation and not on the Graylist, you can ask here, but i'll judge on a case by case basis.
Looking for someone who can make me a Banner for each of the Tiers, and the banner for the title. I'm an avid Gundam fan, so anyone who can create such banners please contact me. Payment i haven't decided yet, though feel free to discuss with me.
My MattJ's Rayquaza for Tanaka's Despotar's Lucario
My MattJ's Rayquaza for Beelzebub's (OT: Trellis) Yanma
My (Junk) vs Shining Kestral's Amethyst
My (1 credit) vs Shining Kestral's Shard
My BluCookies vs Muffinhead's Dialga
My MattJ's Rayquaza vs Icemanu's Scyther
Me (BluCookies and BadIntent) vs Reptar (Horsea and Vaporeon)
Me (Find SID) vs Neotype (Ditto and 10th Anniv. Suicune)
Me (Amethyst) vs Saeglopur (Nepthys and Xiphos)
Me (Clysm) vs Religiousjedi (CC the Cloyster)

Me (Snowball, Luke, Scorso) vs Zachmac (Togepi, Female Aron)
Me (Trellis Yanma) vs Hungary (Agiligross)
Me (MattJ's Suicune) vs Canelo (MattJ's Latios)

Coming Soon:

Strophe
Glameow
Limber
Jolly
0/31/31/31/31/31
236 Atk / 20 Def / 236 Spe
Lv.5
Female
Moveset:
~ Fake Out
~ Sucker Punch
~ U-turn

~ Hypnosis

UBERS!

Banner by Saeglo...eh, i give up on the spelling. ;)

No Pokemon yet. All pokemon lost due to computer virus (and hence, pokesav backup clones). I know this sounds like a convenient excuse, but it happened, go figure.

Mewtwo
NN: "BluCookies"

OT:MattJ

ID:00986
L70UT
Shiny
Timid
29 / 21 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 31
Psycho Cut, Amnesia, Power Swap, Guard Swap

From MattJ's giveaway, don't alter the nickname ever or he will be very unhappy. And that's never a good thing. So don't.

Rayquaza

NN: "BadIntent"

L50UT
Shiny
Naive
31 / 29 / 29 / 29 / 29 / 31

Rest, Air Slash, AncientPower, Outrage

From MattJ's giveaway, don't alter the nickname ever or he will be very unhappy. And that's never a good thing. So don't.

muffinhead’s Dialga

OT: Muffin (35060)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 (
70)
Availability: lvl 70 UT​

Moveset: Roar of Time, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash

Semi Redis for me, that means you can't trade it. I got this from Muffin's trade thread, not the Giveaway.

OU

Banner by Muffinhead

Mienfoo
Jolly
Inner Focus
31/31/31/31/31/24 (HP Ice 64)
Caught in Victory Road

The Association has got into abusing the RNG (previously the only thing we abused were...um...things that can't be said over the internet... *cough*Gardevoirs*cough*). I'm kidding, of course. Anyways, our first mission was to get Treadshot's new favorite 5th Gen pokemon, Mienfoo.

Yeah, first time RNG abusing, gosh Gen V made it easy. I spent a few hours this morning learning RNG Reporter and out pops this little fella. Nice, though i might go for a higher speed next time. Keeping this because it's, um, special, and has high sentimental value.

Shard
Weavile
Pressure
Jolly
31/31/31/30/30/30 (HP Flying 70)
252 Spe/ 252 Atk/ 6 HP
Male
Lv.50, hatched @ Battle Frontier
~ Swords Dance
~ Night Slash
~ Ice Punch
~ Low Kick
I have redis rights, you don't.
Worth 3 credits, because Kestral is awesome.

Beneath his upbeat persona is a bitter pokemon. He was born at Shining Sanctuary, but his old master didn't want him anymore. He was outcast for his abilities of flight, and as such, we brought him here. One day, when we find that other Weavile, he will chase it to the ends of the Earth, before striking the final blow.

Um, yeah, did i mention Shining Kestral was awesome? She bred this for 3l3ctr1c4l, but due to not knowing about how HP's and IV's were related, 3l3ctr1c4l didn't want it anymore. So now he's here with us. If you need a Weavile who can handle bugs, then this is your best bet. :)

Amethyst
Starmie
Natural Cure
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Lv.100, hatched @ Battle Frontier
~ Hydro Pump
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Rapid Spin
Worth 3 credits, because we had to raid the Sanctuary to nab this.

Amethyst is our resident go-to pokemon for all out collateral damage. After it's done, Amethyst also removes those pesky pointed stones, so other pokemon can finish the job. Like Glielo, it was born at Shining Sanctuary and trained there, before joining our cause.

Offensive Rapid Spinner. Can be used either with a Life Orb or Leftovers, depending on just how much damage you want to cause, or whether you want to last longer. Moves are for coverage, and RS is self-explanatory. No recover, though, we wanted to keep as much coverage on Amethyst as possible. Bred by Shining Kestral.

Glielo
Gliscor
Hyper Cutter
Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/31
40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Lv.100, hatched at Battle Frontier.
~ Baton Pass
~ Rock Polish
~ Swords Dance
~ Taunt

Ah, the Association's first newcomer. From Shining Sanctuary we welcome Glielo the shiny Gliscor. Though he mightn't look like it, he's very friendly and upbeat, and willing to help others out.

Shining Kestral ain't on the Whitelist for nothing. She bred me this and trained it within a day! Big thanks to her for that, and everything else she's helped me with. Worth 3 credits for being awesome.
<-->

Snowball
Female Swinub
Jolly
Snow Cloak
8/31/24/30/8/31
LV.1 UT
Lv.100 EV'd 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 Def (With 2 other random EV's for the Effort Ribbon)
{Stealth Rock/Ice Shard/Earthquake/Endeavor}

I have Semi-Redis, and so does Dragonite12342. You don't.

Headstrong is one way to describe Snowball. Great Speed and Attack make her extremely good for head-on destruction. However, she's not going to sponge any hits anytime soon.

By pure luck, i ended up with Snowball. While the IV's are slightly bad for Defense, i'm quite happy with the Nature, ability and Speed/Attack IV's. I intend for this one to be a Lead Mamoswine when she grows up. Hoping for her to start training soon.
Now returned from training as Lv. 100 Mamoswine.

Azure
Male Heracross
Naughty
Guts
25/31/31/3/31/31
LV.1 UT, Hatched on the route north of Solaceon.
NEW: Available Lv. 18 EV'd (252 Atk/252 Spd/6 Def).
I have Semi-Redis, you don't.

Azure is the boss. All pokemon listen to him, end of story. One day, he hopes to learn the sacred Swords Dance. He's leaving for training soon, no one knows where. When he comes back, just stay out of his way.

Yes, a Heracross bred for the Swords Dance set on Smogon. Should hopefully have the trained version soon, thanks to Shining Kestral.

<-->

Zeifer
Female Horsea
Careful
Sniper
27/31/16/7/29/31
LV.1 UT
NEW: Thanks to Shining Kestral, now available as a Kingdra, Lv.32, EV'd 252 Atk / 24 SpA / 232 Spe.
I have Semi-Redis and so does Shining Kestral*. You don't.

Zeifer. Not really the arrogant, selfish type that you usually see, she prefers to sit safe behind others, and fire off attacks whenever she can. Should she hit you, though... well, let's just say that you're better off not knowing.

This Horsea was actually a blessing in disguise. I almost ditched her when i realised she had Sniper, but given that i'm not planning to use her on a Rain Dance Team, i might as well have Sniper on the off-chance of a Critical hit. Careful nature means that i recommend using her as a bulky sweeper, and entry hazards would be helpful.

Scorso
Male Rhyhorn
Hardy
Rock Head (I'm pretty sure this goes to Solid Rock as Rhyperior)
30/31/13/23/31/27
LV.1 UT
NEW: Thanks to Buckert, now available Lv. 35 EV'd (252 Atk/252 Spd/6 Def)
I have Semi-Redis, and so does Buckert*. You don't.

First of a pair of Rhyhorns, Scorso is the more aggressive of the pair. Great attack and good Speed mean he can function well when you need something crushed in spectacular fashion.

Aside from Speed, i'm quite happy with this guy. I intend for him to trained as an offensive Rhyperior soon. His twin will be arriving shortly.

Scizor @ Muscle Band
31/27/15/30/12/4

Bug Bite
Swords Dance
Wing Attack
Bullet Punch

Available Lv. 100, EV'd 107/150/37/126/60/30

Non-Redis (so DON'T trade it!)

Scizor. Second in command to Azure, you should just leave him be. You don't hurt him, he doesn't hurt you. Just hope it stays that way. Respect him or pay the price.

My first competitvely viable pokemon, by absolutely sheer luck. As such, please make sure you take good care of him. Usable right out of the box, though personally i'd advise a moveset change.

Jirachi
Impish
24/28/11/0/19/20

Wish
Iron Head
U-Turn
Thunder

Available Lv.52, EV'd 21/125/12/113/36/106
Non-Redis

We wished for one, we got 4. This just happened to be the best. If nothing else, Jirachi annoys opponents to no end.

Comes from a legit Wondercard. Aside from possibly changing Thunder to T-Wave, Jirachi's good to go.

Suicune
NN: "TR Jessie"

L40UT
Shiny
Bold
29/21/30/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass 68)
Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist

From MattJ's giveaway, don't alter the nickname ever or he will be very unhappy.
And that's never a good thing. So don't.

Regal

♂
Inner Focus
Quiet Nature
Level 100
OT: LEVI | ID: 58996
Hatched @ Pokémon League
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: 254 Atk / 252 Sp. Atk / 4 Spe
[ExtremeSpeed | Draco Meteor | Fire Blast | Earthquake]

From Shining Kestral's Giveaway. I can redis, you cannot.

448. Lucario
IV's: 31 HP | 31 Atk | 31 Def | 31 SpA| 31 SpD | 31 Spe
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Inner Focus
Egg Moves: Crunch
Available:
4) Level 45 as Lucario
EV's 252 Atk/ 6 Def /252 Spe
-Close Combat
-Crunch
-Sword Dance
-Ice Punch
Note : Despotar@So long.. Giveaways
full redis

I got this one from Tanaka, originally from Despotar's Giveaway. Full Redis.

* means that rights are given to that user, but they don't have it listed in their threads to the best of my knowledge.

BL/UU

Radian
Female Phanpy
Naughty
Pickup
18/31/30/31/31/15
LV.1 UT
Full Redis to Everyone

Radian is the youngest pokemon we have. She's quite mischievous, and we'd appreciate anyone to train her and teach her some manners. Warning, she's a handful.
The Assocition's only UU pokemon as of now. Looking for a good EV trainer for this one.​

31/31/31/30/30/31
Modest: Speed Boost
OT: Trellis
ID: 19560
Tackle / Foresight
Note: Hidden Power - Ground: 70
Received in Trade.
Fully Redis.
Availability:
Yanma UT: Tackle / Foresight​

Got this in a trade from Beelzebub. According to him, it's fully redis.​

Shiny Ralts
(ID - Smogon - 22704) (OT)

Nature: Timid Ability: Trace
Hidden Power: Ice 70 Location:
IVs: 31 HP | 30 Atk | 30 Def | 31 SpA | 31 SDef | 31 Spd
Avaiable UT LV 1
Will o Wisp

From acetrainerzx. According to him it's Full Redis.​

NU

M.E.P.
Pachirisu
Run Away
Naughty
IVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
EVs: UT
Level: 1
Hatch Location: Diglett's Cave
Moveset: ~Spark (and nothing but Spark!)

M.E.P. stands for Mono Electric Pachirisu. It is the bane of all scramblers everywhere, pray to Arceus you don't receive one.

This is the prize for the best SPL warstory, tournament hosted by zdrup15, bred by, you guessed it, Shining Kestral. Coincidentally, it also happens to be my mascot.

Little Cup

Banner by Saeg...somebody. :)
Species: Diglett
Ability: Arena Trap
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Level: 5
Hatch Location: Diglett's Cave, where else?
Nickname: Thabro
Moveset:
~ Stealth Rock
~ Earthquake
~ Sucker Punch
~ Protect
Ah, Thabro. Yet another pokemon we stole from the Shining Sanctuary. He loves to land critical hits and boasts about that one time when he killed an Ivysaur with a Crit. During a Nuzlocke run. My friend Thabro's Nuzlocke run.

Yeah, LC Diglett lead anyone? It's built to Smogon Specifications, Focus Sash sold separately.​

Species: Meowth
Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 Def / 196 Spe
Level: 5
Nickname: Clysm
Moveset:
move 1: Fake Out
move 2: Return
move 3: Bite
move 4: Hypnosis

Do i have to repeat this again? We raided Kestral's Sanctuary, and grabbed some pokemon. Clysm is the first of the LC Cats to arrive here (the other being Strophe), and serves as a great LC lead. Just hope to Arceus Hypnosis hits.

Yeah, Einstein, it's a LC lead Meowth. Nuff' said. Oh, and thanks to Macle for the set.​

Services

Not even going to bother trying to spell it... It was made by a guy starting with S, okay? ;)

All Services canceled until further notice, mainly because i'm still in transition mode to Gen V.

As of now, i offer:

A) EV/IV Checking.
B) Cloning: I make 5 copies of your pokemon (so, inc. the original, 6 pokemon to be traded back to you)
C) New: SID finding. I can get your SID for you.

Hoping to expand the list soon.

Prices:

A) Free, limit 1 pokemon per User.
B) A clone of your pokemon. I prefer to have Semi-Redis rights, thouh this is negotiable.
C) You must send me a pokemon caught from the game you wish to know the SID of. Therefore, send me something decent. ;)

Note for Cloning: I can clone for you, but a maximum of 6 pokemon will be given back to you. That means that if i clone one pokemon, there will be 5 clones + the original, if i clone 2 pokes there will be 2 clones of each + originals and if i clone 3 pokemon there will be the originals plus 1 clone of each. For the time being i cannot do any more than 3 pokemon at a time.

Wants!

31/31/31/31/31/0
31/30/31/30/31/0 (HP Fire 64)

Trick room Gallade(s). Have you got one? I'll trade ya something nice for it.

Pokèmon:
Bronzor (NN: iZor)
Shiny:

Yes
Nature: Brave
Ability Levitate
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/0
Hidden Power: (HP Fire 64)
Egg Moves:
Gyro Ball
Earthquake
Trick Room
Psychic
Hatch Location:
Wayward Cave

I need this. Now. Price negotiable. Current offer is 2 credits. Rocket Boss Giovanni's working on this

Drapion/Skorupi

Set 1:
Jolly Sniper
~ Swords Dance
~ Crunch
~ Earthquake
~ Aqua Tail
Either LV.1 UT
Or Lv.100 EV'd 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Set 2:
Careful Battle Armor
~ Crunch
~ Whirlwind
~ Toxic Spikes / Sleep Talk
~ Taunt / Knock Off / Rest
LV.1 UT
Or LV.100 EV'd 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

Shinyness not required. Must be Nicknameable (will give NN's on request).

Gliscor (NOT SHINY)
31/31/31/31/31/31

Must be NN'able. NN given on request.

EV training. I need All the UTs in my thread trained. Prices negotiable.

Now updated with EV'd versions of Heracross and Rhyhorn, big thanks to Buckert and Shining Kestral.

EDIT: Thanks to Buckert for alerting me, the error in Scorso's EVs have been fixed. It is correctly: 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 Def

Hey you posted in my thread looking for my gliscor.
I'm sorry to say that I didn't find anything I'm interested in.

Rayquaza

L50UT
Shiny
Naive

and for clarification: yes fully redis is tradable for all.

CMT for both of these

Mewtwo
NN: "BluCookies"

L70UT
Shiny
Timid
29 / 21 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 31
Psycho Cut, Amnesia, Power Swap, Guard Swap

Rayquaza

L50UT
Shiny
Naive

Hey, in response to your CMT, i'd like:

Rabbit's Horsea UT
(BP done by sucker puncher)
Naughty/Swift Swim
31/31/31/31/31/31
Rain Dance/Waterfall/Hydro Pump/Dragon Dance

Fully Redistributable

Vaporeon's Vaporeon
Bold
31/31/31/30/31/31 HP Electric 70
188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe
HP Electric 70, Surf, Wish, Protect
Fully Redistributable
Sure. Let me know when you can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)