• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I've just made a thread in Orange Islands and before making it I forgot to check the "Display Votes Publicly" box. Unfortunately now, I can't go back and change it as you are unable to edit polls after you post your thread. This could also find use in projects involving polls, where instead of making a new thread for each new poll you could use the same thread and simply record the results of the poll elsewhere, and changing the options.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Xenforo currently only supports the adding of poll options to an existing poll. It is impossible to change settings such as "display poll results publicly" after creating a thread. There is also no "easy" way to add a poll to an existing thread. In order to do so, someone must create a new thread with the poll, and a moderator+ must merge the new thread with the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)