Pokémon Abomasnow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I see this thread...and all i can think about is doubles. Leading with Greninja and Mega Abomasnow. Throwing up Mat Block and hitting Blizzard. I don't even play doubles...
As a Doubles mod I can safely say that Mat Block is really not worth using. Mega Abomasnow is something I'll have to test more though...

Haha just tested another build with full SpA on Mega Abomasnow, its Blizzard hits HARD man, I got several OHKO on the opponent switch, they were not expecting it.

I've been thinking about putting Mamoswine instead of Tentacruel, with Thick Fat (and maxed SpD :x). Mamoswine is immune to electricity and can use Stealth Rock. So maybe I could find another Pokemon instead of aerodactyl to counter leads and some annoying pokemon.

Yeah not using recover is a really hard choice but I think that the hail and ice body are enough, this team still need more battles though I only did like 5 battles with it.
Did you found some substitue for tentacruel? I Triedm but i'm thinkink tentacruel fits very well in this composition...
Also, what about Swampert instead aerodactyl?

MegaAbomasnow is cool (no pun intended) and all, but I'm SO used to my Scarfed Abomasnow in my doubles team...

Ugh... Very tough choice...

Did you found some substitue for tentacruel? I Triedm but i'm thinkink tentacruel fits very well in this composition...
Also, what about Swampert instead aerodactyl?
If you do so you need to find a way to avoid stupid leads in your opponent team, if they have a baton passer that you can't taunt, OHKO or Phaze it will be very hard, same thing for lead that put spikes or sticky web. Aerodactyl is just a fast way that I use to avoid these situations but maybe there is a more synergistic way of dealing with these leads, I do have two rapid spinners so maybe you can remove aerodactyl.

What build would you use for Swampert?

Concerning Tentacruel it's indeed really good even if I often hesitate between scald and knock off, the fact that you can spin and put your own spikes is really great.

EDIT: Oh yeah sorry EVEN MORE IMPORTANT, Stealth Rock... This team is already not that strong so you NEED Stealth rock on the field otherwise some pokemon like Talonflame and some other dragon will crush you. One of the main goal of this team is to force a lot of switch while putting more spikes and removing spikes on your side.

EDIT 2: By the way, Abomasnow Mega is in fact a killer if you go for a mixed attacker, Abomasnow Mega has a decent 105 attack so with ice shard and rock slide you can do some great holes in the opponent's team on talonflame (perfect counter to abomasnow in theory) switching in for example. Or a Dragon with a firemove swithing in or trying to revenge kill you (Ice Shard)...

EDIT 3: Rotom Wash is really annoyed by a mixed Abomasnow, if it stays in it may die on Giga Drain, if it switch out you can start the mindgame and blast your opponent. With Blizzard, Rock Slide, Ice Shard and ??? you have a great coverage especially with Stealth Rock on.

Last edited:
If you do so you need to find a way to avoid stupid leads in your opponent team, if they have a baton passer that you can't taunt, OHKO or Phaze it will be very hard, same thing for lead that put spikes or sticky web. Aerodactyl is just a fast way that I use to avoid these situations but maybe there is a more synergistic way of dealing with these leads, I do have two rapid spinners so maybe you can remove aerodactyl.

What build would you use for Swampert?

Concerning Tentacruel it's indeed really good even if I often hesitate between scald and knock off, the fact that you can spin and put your own spikes is really great.

EDIT: Oh yeah sorry EVEN MORE IMPORTANT, Stealth Rock... This team is already not that strong so you NEED Stealth rock on the field otherwise some pokemon like Talonflame and some other dragon will crush you. One of the main goal of this team is to force a lot of switch while putting more spikes and removing spikes on your side.

EDIT 2: By the way, Abomasnow Mega is in fact a killer if you go for a mixed attacker, Abomasnow Mega has a decent 105 attack so with ice shard and rock slide you can do some great holes in the opponent's team on talonflame (perfect counter to abomasnow in theory) switching in for example. Or a Dragon with a firemove swithing in or trying to revenge kill you (Ice Shard)...

EDIT 3: Rotom Wash is really annoyed by a mixed Abomasnow, if it stays in it may die on Giga Drain, if it switch out you can start the mindgame and blast your opponent. With Blizzard, Rock Slide, Ice Shard and ??? you have a great coverage especially with Stealth Rock on.
I was thinking on Swampert because it can use Stealth rock, and have a nice stab with Hidro Pump, also we can set roar, earthquake(for steel types), or some rock move (stone edge?).
I don't have any experience with Swampert, but seems to be a nice fit in this comp. I don't have any idea for itens and EVs too. As you said before, we need to found another speDef for eletric moves. He can fit this, can't he?

Last edited:
Yes I forgot that Swampert has access to stealth rock, it might be a great choice actually, I'm gonna put him in my team with max HP and max Def since it's already immune to electric attack thus covering anything that would threat tentacruel.

Since it can learn roar it could be a good phazer for the team! You switch out tentacruel who put some spikes, resist an attack with swampert and phaze, that's sound great and I really like that it fits in the team unlike aerodactyl.

I still have a lot of hesitation concerning the EV repartition for Abomasnow and its moveset. The idea is that you use it as a weather setter or in order to force the opponent to switch out, you have to capitalize on this switch.

Currently I run Hidden Power Rock, Leech Seed, Blizzard and Giga Drain.

It does a lot of damage and then I switch out to avalugg or tentacruel most of the time, Hidden Power Rock is just so funny when it's a Charizard or a TalonFlame switching in and Blizzard just dig hole in your opponent team. Leech is also very useful for some walls coming in.

Yes I forgot that Swampert has access to stealth rock, it might be a great choice actually, I'm gonna put him in my team with max HP and max Def since it's already immune to electric attack thus covering anything that would threat tentacruel.

Since it can learn roar it could be a good phazer for the team! You switch out tentacruel who put some spikes, resist an attack with swampert and phaze, that's sound great and I really like that it fits in the team unlike aerodactyl.

I still have a lot of hesitation concerning the EV repartition for Abomasnow and its moveset. The idea is that you use it as a weather setter or in order to force the opponent to switch out, you have to capitalize on this switch.

Currently I run Hidden Power Rock, Leech Seed, Blizzard and Giga Drain.

It does a lot of damage and then I switch out to avalugg or tentacruel most of the time, Hidden Power Rock is just so funny when it's a Charizard or a TalonFlame switching in and Blizzard just dig hole in your opponent team. Leech is also very useful for some walls coming in.
About the EVs, I recommend full SpMATK and HP or max SPMATK and half hp/half atk.
The Mega Abomasnow with his blizzard is scary, really scary. I think in this Gen, Abomasnow does another function besides a weather setter, he can also do a lot of damage, so he needs to be able to do this.
It's a high risk, high reward maybe, what do you think?
About this Move Set seems to be very usefull, indeed.

Last edited:
Hard to say HP EVs do feel useless since abomasnow will not sponge many attacks, max speed would not mean much Mega Abo only has 30 base Speed :/

You can outspeed poke with no speed Evs invested like rotom w, mamoswine or donphan but I think that they would prefer to switch out anyway

Hard to say HP EVs do feel useless since abomasnow will not sponge many attacks, max speed would not mean much Mega Abo only has 30 base Speed :/

You can outspeed poke with no speed Evs invested like rotom w, mamoswine or donphan but I think that they would prefer to switch out anyway
But how about MATK/mixed of ATK/HP. MATK is a must have, maybe the other 2, are our best option... I don't know...

But how about MATK/mixed of ATK/HP. MATK is a must have, maybe the other 2, are our best option... I don't know...
You would have to do the calc against the main threats in the metagame, I'm going for max HP max SpA at the moment, but it's really hard to choose a physical move, I may even drop Giga Drain/Leech seed for EarthQuake/Wood Hammer

Last edited:
You would have to do the calc against the main threats in the metagame, I'm going for max HP max SpA at the moment, but it's really hard to choose a physical move, I may even drop Giga Drain/Leech seed for EarthQuake/Wood Hammer
Did you test something else?
I'll breed some snovers right now, i'm rly in doubt what set i'll on it.

I think M-Aboma will fare better in ubers than OU because it eats Kyogre for breakfast and that alone is huge. Unfortunately it has the same issue as many other potentially excellent mega evolutions: it has to compete with all of them for a team slot. Until GF decides to lift the "1 mega evolution per battle" restriction, M-Aboma will most likely never see the light of the day in the upper tiers.
Giant Christmas Tree saves the world from the ever lasting storm!

Well, it is a mega so have it as a core with your team around it isn't that hard to imagine when making a team with it, though most Pokemon have to deal with the snow warning than benefiting from it (except Avalugg and Mamoswine I believe for OU). Abomasnow loves it though and with it low speed will have it's weather out instead.

I doubt GF will lift the restriction unless you want to see 6 mega evolution Pokemon being run on the same team at the same time. You know someone is going to do it whether it's a good idea or not.

Did you test something else?
I'll breed some snovers right now, i'm rly in doubt what set i'll on it.
(Long post, sorry if I make some mistakes, not a native speaker)

1) BORING PART
I'm still tuning him meta-game wise, I go for mixed attack with Ice Shard now, I was fed up with its slow speed getting him killed and Ice Shard is actually really great on tons of situations. But it's still very hard to know how much I should put in Atk and SpA, Wood Hammer hits like a mega-truck but damages your already frail snowman. Mega-Abo is the first pokemon that I spend so much time tuning.

I really like this pokemon especially with the new weather mechanics (far more rewarding to play than just a weather setter) and in theory he is able to defeat anything coming at him so you have to force a switch out or kill with Ice Shard or Giga-Drain or Blizzard/Take a hit/Ice Shard.

So basically I only attack with Abo on forced switch out, and the upcoming menace is often quite easy to identify with the team preview, Blizzard hits all the metagame really strong and you can finish the work with a STAB Ice Shard, for the few pokemon that resist your Blizzard you have other possibilities as said before like HP Rock, EQ or Wood Hammer.

This pokemon is like an inversed U-turn if you see what I mean, with some predictions whatever switch in will eat big damages (and don't forget the hail each time Mega-Abo comes in).

This might seem purely theoritical but with the appropriate team and necessarily a lot of switch on your side it's quite good.

With 30 base speed and being so frail I was wondering what could be done with him. Maybe will he be quickly classified as UU or RU but I do think that it has potential.

2) CALCULATIONS
So the situation is the following, you force a switch out.

First let's prove that your oppenent should indeed switch out with a few examples, don't forget that Mega-Abo will (almost he has -30 Spe here) always strike after its opponent (except when using Ice Shard of course) and this can actually be useful with Giga-Drain.

2.1) You should switch out

Force most cases I consider Mega-Abomasnow as a Lead or coming as a Revenge Killer, in some case it can switch in (resists Ground, Water, Grass, Electric).

Here with the build that I currently use (the infamous Yeti Bait Build, sounds cool right?)

Nature: Quiet (+SpA -Spe)
EVs:
252 Atk
144 Sp.Atk
114 HP

EarthQuake/Giga Drain/Blizzard/Ice Shard
252+ Atk Donphan Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def (Mega-Abomasnow): 164-194 (51.09 - 60.43%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Donphan: 384-452 (100 - 117.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 276-328 (85.44 - 101.54%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Ice Shard vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 276-328 (71.5 - 84.97%) -- 68.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 324-384 (97.88 - 116.01%) -- 81.25% chance to OHKO

252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Jolteon: 332-392 (122.5 - 144.64%) -- guaranteed OHKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Rotom-W: 174-206 (57.23 - 67.76%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 1020-1204 (289.77 - 342.04%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus-T Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD (Mega-Abomasnow): 265-312 (82.55 - 97.19%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Thundurus-T: 180-212 (60.2 - 70.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Hippowdon: 330-390 (78.57 - 92.85%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mamoswine: 384-452 (106.07 - 124.86%) -- guaranteed OHKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 248+ SpD Gastrodon: 412-492 (96.71 - 115.49%) -- 81.25% chance to OHKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Swampert: 552-652 (143.75 - 169.79%) -- guaranteed OHKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Quagsire: 712-844 (180.71 - 214.21%) -- guaranteed OHKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Cloyster: 474-558 (195.86 - 230.57%) -- guaranteed OHKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Starmie: 288-342 (110.34 - 131.03%) -- guaranteed OHKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Politoed: 254-300 (66.14 - 78.12%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Vaporeon: 264-312 (57.01 - 67.38%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

2.2) You shouldn't switch in

No for the funnier part, it sure involves predictions and/or Stealth Rock on the field but it feels very rewarding, you force a switch, and whatever comes in... BAAAM, oneshot.

With Ice Shard whenever you read 2HKO it can most of the time be considered as a guaranteed kill (or another switch).

Abomasnow has a lot of weaknesses (Fighting, Flying, Poison, Rock, Bug, Steel and Fire *4), but you cannot switch against him without thinking twice

A lot of players actually thinks that they can setup in front of Abomasnow or rapid spin/defog because of these weaknesses, they guessed wrong, you really have to think when Abomasnow forces you to switch.

Not all Calcs are relevant (some pokemon wouldn't switch in anyway here), I did that some times ago but here it is
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Heatran: 416-492 (108.05 - 127.79%) -- guaranteed OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 402-474 (104.14 - 122.79%) -- guaranteed OHKO (Wanted to activate that weakness policiy?... Too bad)
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Blaziken: 296-350 (98.01 - 115.89%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Lucario: 296-350 (104.96 - 124.11%) -- guaranteed OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Scolipede: 273-322 (104.19 - 122.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Terrakion: 276-326 (85.44 - 100.92%) -- 6.25% chance to OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 192 SpD Tyranitar: 210-248 (51.98 - 61.38%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 204-242 (50.49 - 59.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Zapdos: 440-522 (129.03 - 153.07%) -- guaranteed OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Whimsicott: 350-414 (108.02 - 127.77%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 32 Def Tentacruel: 300-354 (82.41 - 97.25%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Skarmory: 199-235 (59.58 - 70.35%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock (Oh you wanted to clean the field? Think twice)
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Keldeo: 276-326 (85.44 - 100.92%) -- 6.25% chance to OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 220+ SpD Jellicent: 182-216 (45.04 - 53.46%) -- 0.39% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Infernape: 294-346 (100.34 - 118.08%) -- guaranteed OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Togekiss: 266-314 (71.12 - 83.95%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Excadrill: 288-339 (79.55 - 93.64%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Even on an air Balloon you're not safe)
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Earthquake vs. 176 HP / 0 Def Excadrill: 400-472 (98.76 - 116.54%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO (Bulky Rapid Spin Exca)
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Giga Drain vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD (Greninja): 336-396 (117.89 - 138.94%) -- guaranteed OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD (Talonflame): 273-322 (91.91 - 108.41%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD (Trevenant): 362-428 (96.79 - 114.43%) -- 81.25% chance to OHKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD (Gourgeist-Super): 444-524 (118.71 - 140.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk (Mega-Abomasnow) Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252 Def (Klefki): 224-264 (70.44 - 83.01%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
144+ SpA (Mega-Abomasnow) Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD (Goodra): 240-284 (62.5 - 73.95%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Please notice that this is just one build, prior to this build I used to play a full SpA build with Leech Seed/Blizzard/Giga Drain/HP Rock and it was great, Abomasnow has a lot of possible build and with the appropriate team it can be very strong doing at least 2 kills per match (plus a lot of residual damage with the hail).

Last edited:
The only fully evolved pokemon I can find that resist both hail and fire are Dewgong and Wallrein, both with Thick Fat. They're still weak to electric, and I'm not sure either would be better than Tentacruel anyway.
There's Mamoswine. Doesn't Resist but neutral, immune to ground and hail and also sand, and has that awesome base 130 attack to fire Ice shards and earthquakes from. And also Resists ice as well thank's to Thick Fat.

from looking at this thread, I might actually make a team with Abomasnow. F*ck its many weaknesses. Smack everything around with insane power'd up blizzards.

Well I was under the impression that the only reason we have the 1 mega evolution restriction right now is because we have only a handful of mega evolutions over 300+ fully evolved pokemon, so it would be unfair towards most pokemon without one if there wasn't. Let's be honest without that restriction most teams would consist of M-Gengar/Lucario/Blaziken/Kanga/filler/filler.
As more of them are added via event and in the future games, we might eventually reach the point where the restriction will no longer make sense. Still a long way ahead, though.

Back to M-Aboma, I believe it should be paired with TR Reuniclus if you plan to use it in singles. It covers its fighting weakness, doesn't care about hail and TR greatly benefits both of them. Both of them are also reasonably bulky and hit hard so you have a great core in your hands. Rhyperior would be another good teammate since it laughs at Talonflame, attracts water- and grass-types that Abomasnow handles well and is a great TR abuser.
But the combo HailRoom only works for double battle now, right?
Because the weather and room management can be a problem, too many switchs :/
Also Quaetrix how's it going with the lack os speed on MAbomasnow? Too many problems?

I planned this team with HailRoom strategy: (MAbomasnow, Jellicent, Reuniclus, Glaceon, Rhyperior, (Some rapid cleaner,like Lucario, but i'm not sure about it). For single battles, but im not sure too about this with the weather "nerf".

I wanna make a Abomasnow team, with or without trick room :p

@EDIT: I got a Avalogg 5IV perfect and i'm already trained it EV, working on Abomasnow project(Pokemon y)

Last edited:
Jellicent is a beast in such a team I don't play him because I just don't like its sprite haha. I'm doing great with MAbo on the ladder, as long as my side is clean it's a nightmare for my opponent, the choice of the lead is crucial for you because if you mispredict your opponent lead he can dictate the game and it's not easy to reverse the momentum.

But as I said in my post, when I switch MAbo in, against a spinner or to revenge kill after putting some spikes I always manage to take a pokemon down before switching out, it so fun to play him.

When I'm not sure of what my opponent will switch in I just go for Blizzard and most of the time with one spike and one Stealth Rock the menace is shutdown with one more ice shard, then my opponent send his revenge killer and most of the time I have to switch MAbo out put I just put one of my staller looking for an opportunity to throw MAbo in once again.

It's very fun to play, not the best team for sure but I still rebuild this team very often. There is always MAbo in my team and almost always Tentacruel and one pokemon with stealth rock and another with spikes.

Avalugg was in the end very disappointing Fight Type just destroy him unless I run protect + recover but that's not really a good way to counter them... As much as I want to play him he is just to weak and the hail only last 5 turns.

I have yet to try a bulky build for MAbo with leech seed/sub/protect/blizzard

By the way MAbo is even better with a cleric/wish support like Vaporeon (and Vaporeon resists fire etc.)

I never tried my avalugg in battles because he is lvl 50, I stopped to lvl up him, because i want a snover 5IV tight now. I thought it'll be very hard to play with avalugg, because his SpD sucks ;/.

Alright so Giga Drain on Abomasnow isn't even released yet so I think Wood Hammer is the better choice overall for any mixed attacking set.

I tried it with a HailRoom strategy, and it was good, but I got a problem: Stealh Rock.
Without pokeBank, i can't set stealh rocks with trick room(Bronzong) and i don't have any rapid spinners ;/ MAbomasnow enters in game, with 1/4 HP all the time... Any suggestion for rapid spinner in HailRoom Maboma team?
Current team is: Bronzong, Slowbro,Reuniclus(TRick setter)/Aboma,Conkeldurr,(Sweepers),Breloom(lateGame)

Don't forget that you can alternatively Defog if you absolutely need a clean side and if no rapid spinners suits you. Avalugg can rapid spin and is one of the slowest pokemon and has ice body plus good defense and good attack. Scizor can defog too and don't mind being in a Trick Room. Alternatively a physically defensive Xatu could be cool (magic bounce stealth rock and status effect + screens if you need them). What's your set for Breloom?

I tried it with a HailRoom strategy, and it was good, but I got a problem: Stealh Rock.
Without pokeBank, i can't set stealh rocks with trick room(Bronzong) and i don't have any rapid spinners ;/ MAbomasnow enters in game, with 1/4 HP all the time... Any suggestion for rapid spinner in HailRoom Maboma team?
Current team is: Bronzong, Slowbro,Reuniclus(TRick setter)/Aboma,Conkeldurr,(Sweepers),Breloom(lateGame)
This isn't supposed to be like a RMT thread which is what all of you are posting. Don't do that. Regardless Exacrill or Mandibuzz are good for Defog/Rapid Spin.

This isn't supposed to be like a RMT thread which is what all of you are posting. Don't do that. Regardless Exacrill or Mandibuzz are good for Defog/Rapid Spin.
Sorry for that and thanks for the advice.
Also, I've been using Energy Ball on Aboma, and the results are very good. He can OHKO a lot of enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)