About HTML Declares (or lack thereof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current plan is:

- I'm going to rename /showimage to !showimage
- I'm going to make a new command: !htmlbox, which can be used to show HTML code. This will only be available to people who are BOTH roomowner AND global driver or higher.
- I've asked the moderation team leaders to promote any roomowner they trust to global driver.
I'm fine with this solution. I still think all trustworthy ROs should get global voice as well, but this is an excellent compromise. Thanks Zarel :)

I'm RO of Wi-fi room, Doubles room and Table Top room, some owners used one time this bottons but then we decided to stop with this bottons and I talked with all RO of all rooms by pm's about it and we stopped with this stupids things, and anyways the bottons was very helpfull in tabletop room to add people in the lists and more things (but many users are imature and spam with this things). In my opinion html declares and bottons declares are very important to many things. In my opinion html declares and bottons declares are very important to many things and I think all RO have mature to understand that the declares is not to play. So I think we should continue allow the bottoms and if any RO play with this , the staff or users in the room take a picture and report him. But first we should notice all RO about it. (Sorry if many people don't agree with me it's only my opinion :)).#SopS4nd

Ok Zarel I agree with that! (Sorry I know i'm late but i'm being very busy with staff things).

I recentyl became RO in wi-fi and I missused the <button> but i was asked to stop and i gave them a good use, i started using declar ein the correct way, I think is a good tool and helps give life to the place, but yeah sorry for the missuse it wasn't a good move on my part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)