Acam333's Shiny/Legendary Trade Shop, Now with a nearly flawless SR Kyurem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update-
Just soft reset for this beauty -

Groudon - Dive Ball
Adamant
(31/30/15/12/31/31)
OT - Austin (07653)
Semi-Redis
Notes: I decided to use a dive ball because it seemed unique and cool, took me over 100 dive balls to catch this guy. The 15 defense iv only makes about a 2-3% damage difference at level 50, It is currently nicknamed "Murica" because it is red and its ball is white and blue, but I can nickname it something else if you really want.

Last edited:
Hey acam, if you still need a cloner for this thread i can be it. I know youve come to me before, anyways im interested in your shiny pinsir. Cmt for it?

Hey acam, if you still need a cloner for this thread i can be it. I know youve come to me before, anyways im interested in your shiny pinsir. Cmt for it?
I'll trade it for piplup, and that would be great if you could be my thread's cloner:)

I'll trade it for piplup, and that would be great if you could be my thread's cloner:)
Alright cool, i might not be available to clone all the time cuz i recently started a new job but ill do it when i can. :) and for pinsir does it have any egg moves?

Update!

Ho-oh - Master ball (it had used up all its moves so I didn't want to risk it struggling to death if another ball didn't catch it)
Adamant
(31/31/31/27/31/31)
OT- Austin (07653)
Semi-redis
Notes - took 2 and a half days of soft resetting but I think it was worth it:)
It may not have it's hidden ability but you can always pressure stall your opponents I guess haha with all the low pp moves in ubers that might come in handy;)

Update -

Rayquaza - dusk ball
Jolly
(31/31/31/24/31/31)
OT - Pokéguy (63932)
Notes - this is Pokéguy's Rayquaza, it is fully redis

Diancie - Cherish ball
Timid
(31/05/31/31/29/31)
OT - OCT2014 (10274)
Notes - this is Pokéguy's Diancie, it is fully redis

Cresselia - Master Ball
Bold
(31/x/31/31/31/31)
OT - Winona (24489)
Non-Redis
Notes - this is Gabriel's Cresselia and he said it was redistributable between only him and I

Corphish - Poke ball
Adamant
(31/31/31/x/31/31)
OT - Paul (27146)

Larvesta - Timer Ball
Modest
(31/x/31/30/30/31) (HP ground)
OT - Evok (53007)

Budew - Luxury Ball
Timid
(31/x/31/30/31/30) (HP Fire)
OT - Pancake (62540)

Piplup - Pokeball
Impish
(31/31/31/31/31/x)
OT - Michelle (47297)

Last edited:
OT Movie14 Id No12031 Ivs its 31in all except 20 in sp atk. That's the only way to prove it and trust me its not hacked.
Alright, I believe you then, do you have any other legends you could offer me? I might want victini but Id like to know if there are other options

Alright, I believe you then, do you have any other legends you could offer me? I might want victini but Id like to know if there are other options
Only 2 other options. A timid shaymin with hp ice and 5 ivs, and an adamant terrakion with 5 ivs.

Update!

Ho-oh - Master ball (it had used up all its moves so I didn't want to risk it struggling to death if another ball didn't catch it)
Adamant
(31/31/31/27/31/31)
OT- Austin (07653)
Semi-redis
Notes - took 2 and a half days of soft resetting but I think it was worth it:)
It may not have it's hidden ability but you can always pressure stall your opponents I guess haha with all the low pp moves in ubers that might come in handy;)
CMT for this?

CMT for this?
How about this gengar?
[#094]
OT: OCT2014 (10134) | ♂ | Full-Redis
Levitate | Timid
30 | xx | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Shadow Ball | Sludge Wave | Confuse Ray | Astonish
Lv. 25 UT
cmt for shiny adamant kecleon
Is this numel alright?

Male Quiet Simple Hp Ice Numel
31/31/31/31/31/00
Ot : Jonathan 19908

Heat Wave, Stockpile, Ancient Power, Iron Head
Bred by me ,hatched by randomdice101
Semi Redis

Awesome:) I saw that you can clone, would you mind cloning the kecleon and 2 other pokes I need for trades? If not I will have to wait for my cloner to be available for me to trade
take that back i don't have internet for my 3ds at the moment (using hotspot on my computer right now). I don't mind waiting .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)