Postgame Acid City's Trouble CO-1 [Endgame: Smugglers & Vodoo Win!]

Hmmm Former Hope you found dbw more town than rssp1? When you posted that all he had postedseemed to be crowd pleaser posts. Right now he is starting to think about the game but when you posted that he seemed super untowny to me basically only responding to things that didn't help solve the game.

What about Blazade seems serial killeresk?

Blazade you didn't seem to like rssp1's defense of hawkie no posting earlier, was dbw different? (I know he is in your top lynch targets but yeah)

DeathByWobbuffet alright I like this start tbh. I like how it was more thoughts on who could be scum than answering my questions so I'll lean town on you now. What are your thoughts on Oddish?

Da Letter El if your trying to remain in the poe it might be a good time to contribute. Knights, Wobb, and Former have all expressed that they think you're scum.

Btw not answering the questions was only towny on dbw because I thought his only responding to things like unvoting and rvs seemed like he just wanted to post the minimum to please the crowd. He broke this cycle by just giving reads instead.

The rest of you should really answer or you miss out on being townread or finding scum.

Votes:
Votes are in order, The player that is bolded is in danger of lynching when day ends or the limit of hammer is reached.
Flyhn (1/6) => Cancerous.
Da Letter El (3/6) => Former Hope, Oddish, KnightsOfCydonia.
DeathByWobuffet (1/6) => Dentricos.
Rssp1 (1/6) => Blazade.
Extension (5/6) => Former Hope, Dentricos, Blazade, KnightsOFCydonia, DeathByWobbufet.

Last edited:

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
There wasn't much to read... why did you never come back with opinions?
My teachers are starting to cracked down on my admittedly problematic phone use in class, and when i'M at home i'm too busy playing Overwatch or Pokemon to really care about anything else tbh

There's a reason I only wanted to be here as a last resort

Flyhn

My teachers are starting to cracked down on my admittedly problematic phone use in class, and when i'M at home i'm too busy playing Overwatch or Pokemon to really care about anything else tbh

There's a reason I only wanted to be here as a last resort
That's fair enough. If you get the time I'd be interested in your answers to these questions:

Actually here we go with question meta:
1) If there were scum within Dentricos, KnightsofCydonia, Cancer0us, and Blazade who is the most likely scum? Second most likely scum? Why?
2) What are your general reads on Oddish/Former Hope? Why?
3) How much towncredit should Vanillish's lynch on King give him? Why?
4) Assume you have to chose 1 players out of Flyhn/Da Letter El/DeathbyWobbuffet/Rssp1 that has to flip town. Which one would it be? Why?

No using yourself as an answer. Use this list for reads on other people :)

KnightsofCydonia What about Blazade do you not like?
The part of his RQS post where he said Letter's RQS was nai.

If I can predict DLE's responses then that means he can probably write them as either alignment
Doesn't exactly mesh with my scumread on Letter, though. My gut says it's nothing, my brain's starting to fixate on it.

Actually here we go with question meta:
1) If there were scum within Dentricos, KnightsofCydonia, Cancer0us, and Blazade who is the most likely scum? Second most likely scum? Why?
2) What are your general reads on Oddish/Former Hope? Why?
3) How much towncredit should Vanillish's lynch on King give him? Why?
4) Assume you have to chose 1 players out of Flyhn/Da Letter El/DeathbyWobbuffet/Rssp1 that has to flip town. Which one would it be? Why?
1) Blazade most likely, mainly through POE and current reads. Dentricos second most likely, because King seemed like the kind of guy who'd be crazy enough to bus.
2) Both are Town lean. Oddish has been friendly and open in discussion, a general "nothing to hide" vibe. Former put his trust in me to discuss his personal theory about King, but I feel like maybe I shouldn't completely ascribe him as Town just yet.
3) A pretty good level of towncredit. Bussing only works if you can afford to take the loss and keep going despite it, meaning bussing the Assassin wouldn't actually work in the long run.
4) Flyhn. I'd rather townclear the player I have the least discussion from than one I already have at least some sort of read on.

Hmmm Former Hope you found dbw more town than rssp1? When you posted that all he had postedseemed to be crowd pleaser posts. Right now he is starting to think about the game but when you posted that he seemed super untowny to me basically only responding to things that didn't help solve the game.

What about Blazade seems serial killeresk?
Let me quote my answer again: "This one is pretty random since there's not enough info yet. But uh...Death since they were nice and un RVS me when asked. But no actual reason."

Between the 4 of them, Flyhn seems like an easy lynch given Cancerous's theory, DLE is being suspiciously quiet leaving Rssp and dbw. Between them, there's honestly no different from my memory, I didn't exactly scan the thread for their posts but like I mentioned, dbw was nice enough to not randomly lynch me so if I have to do 50/50 and put one on top for no actual reason, sure. Doesn't actually mean I find them more towny.

Because of those players, to sorta quote Blazade last game, Blazade is the one user in that group that I know could probably lie through their teeth and act the part of a good town while actually being scum.

Honestly unlynch, lynch flyhn, vote extension

Don't necessarily want to lynch them, but like I said earlier they seem like the easiest lynch here. That said, I'd rather we get more time to actually hear from him and the others.

Tbh I should probably be subbed out of this, though I do still want to be in the game.

I severely underestimated the amount of end of semester projects and essays I'd get. Though it seems like Residays is having trouble finding subs in the first place. I'll stick around for now. In the meantime, my activity is gonna be straight ass.

Page 8:
Flyhn have you had time to read through yet? Same question to Oddish.
Nope.

Looking at the rest of page 8, I like FH's vote and KnightsofCydonia's suspicion of DLE. I have a similar feeling.

Page 9:
Don't agree with Dentricos's scumread on Shubaka, especially since Shubaka has been afk for a while. Rest of post is fine though.

Because king was voting you, and I don't think King votes a teammate there
I would normally think this too, but I was literally just in a game on MU where scum voted someone early in the game and we townread that person for it. Turns our that person was scum. So I'm not really sure what to make of King's vote on Dentricos in all honesty.

I see people townreading Vanillish and idk how to feel. Personally I think Hawkie made a good point about Vanillish (page 7, Hawkie points out that Vanillish comes back just to jump on a bandwagon). That being said, Vanillish could've very well voted someome else there, since there weren't much votes in the first place, but idk what kind of plauer Vanillish is. In any case, I'd like to see more of Vanillish Wafer, because rn their lack of activity is making them null.

Tbh I'm too lazy to answer those questions rn.

Knights, Blazade, and Former Hope all look good on this page. DBW's got a good post on DLE.

Page 10:
Da Letter El if your trying to remain in the poe it might be a good time to contribute. Knights, Wobb, and Former have all expressed that they think you're scum.
Add Oddish to this list.

Nothing much of note on this page.

T
Knights

TL
Former Hope
Dentricos
Blazade
Cancerous

Null
Vanillish Wafer
DBW
Rssp1
Flyhn

S
DLE

Vote Da Letter El

I don't usually like turning to meta for reads, but I know DLE is better than this. His afking + lack of contributing anything of substance is really odd.

Oddish if the game was richer I'd agree with you that a scum could easy push a buddy among ither reads or good justification but in this case I think a random vote from King is far more likely to be on town

So just realized if Flyhn is in any of the main 3 American time zones they probably won't be able to respond before the deadline (with no extensions) and while they remain on my suspect list and I want to hear more from them. At least they posted a reasonable excuse that fits with their low priority joining meanwhile dle, as Cydonia pointed out, has just been dodging so if I had to pick between the two for a no-extension lnych, dle seems like the better choice unvote

As much as I'd like to see a Da Letter El lynch, I'd like to at least get a response from them first and maybe some of their reads if we're about to hammer them.
Vote Extension

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Since you reached a 5/11 on an extension and did not reach the majority of 6/11 to be reached. Deadline has passed as of 45 minutes ago. WHOOPS. Luckily nothing happened from then and now

DEADLINE. Results are coming boys

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Votes:

---

Votes are in order, The player that is bolded is in danger of lynching when day ends or the limit of hammer is reached.

Flyhn (1/6) => Cancerous.
Da Letter El (3/6) => Former Hope, Oddish, KnightsOfCydonia.
DeathByWobuffet (1/6) => Dentricos.
Rssp1 (1/6) => Blazade.
Extension (5/6) => Former Hope, Dentricos, Blazade, KnightsOFCydonia, DeathByWobbufet.

---

Da Letter El was lynched! There was no journal.
Da Letter El's role was...
Civilian: Citizen
-You do not have any abilities
Night 2
If you have a night action, please reply to the game conversation with it if you wish to realize it. This night will last 49 (extra hour because I'm unable to make deadline) hours ending December 1st 21:30

I remind you all /skip is a vote to skip the night phase.

why do y'all never lynch dle unless he's town
Rule 2:
You may not discuss:outside the game thread with anyone except the game mod and any people specified to you through PMs.
in the game thread during the night phases.
Rule 3: If you are not part of the game, do not interfere with the ongoing game unless you are signing as a replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)