Postgame Acid City's Trouble CO-1 [Endgame: Smugglers & Vodoo Win!]

Just an fyi DeathByWobbuffet Oddish. Vanillish Wafer

You are my lynch pool so talk and convince me you are town.

KnightsofCydonia:
He has been trying to bring up the activity of the thread since the beginning of the game. Not sure I agree with his logic on why Blazade is scum (Blazade was talking at the end of day 1) but I think town is more likely to put out logic like this. Town.

Former Hope:
His posts come off as a very genuine thought process. He's thought about potential set ups as much as he has done in my prior game with him. Town.

DeathbyWobbufet:
I've seen him in the thread multiple times where he didn't post anything. DaLetterEl flipping town doesn't really make this okay. The majority of his starting posts come off as very crowd pleasing like unlynching Former and answering the RQS. I like how he didn't originally answer my questions but think if he wanted to be more than townread he would have answered the questions after I townread him for not answering them. Mixed Feelings Lean Scum.

Oddish:
A lot of his posts do have content in them but I haven't seen too much effort to solve the game besides the DaLetter read which others already agreed with. Also the fact he was the least town player on the lynch and as former said no extend vote he comes off as a likelytactical smuggler. Lean Scum.

Blazade:
He has put out one of the better starts but today now that the more experienced players are dead he is saying things that really serve less purpose as town than they do for scum. I don't see him saying these things as town. The fact that he is continuing his lynch non contributers mentality today seems kinda wierd since this is where I'd think he'd be making solid reads by more than process of elimination. Lean Scum.

Vanillish Wafer:
This player has done 0 since finding King. He is riding the fact people don't want to read him because he got scum. I think it is more likely a neutral lean than a bus. Lean Neutral (Scum).

I think process of elimination is more than fair given the signals I'm getting; a large majority of active players are townreads either by evidence or tone, and the others are questionable at best but without any good reason to suspect them since they don't post.

Frankly this game isn't occupying a lot of my mental attention given the official game and my nee job

/unvote I wasn't aware you were American, Blazade.

Shade has been unlikely since D2. The Shade's blocking mechanic works differently than the Clown or the Sabo who flipped earlier, and we've had no notice of a second block.

I'd like to refer to my question from earlier and get some answers:

[quote="KnightsofCydonia, post: 7112851, member: 352364"]The 3P player is a different matter. I think there needs to be more public discussion about the 3P, so I pose this question to you all: How likely do you think it is that the 3rd Party player has a role which publicly or privately notifies, and they simply were absent for both night phases?[/quote]

Just an fyi DeathByWobbuffet Oddish. Vanillish Wafer

You are my lynch pool so talk and convince me you are town.

KnightsofCydonia:
He has been trying to bring up the activity of the thread since the beginning of the game. Not sure I agree with his logic on why Blazade is scum (Blazade was talking at the end of day 1) but I think town is more likely to put out logic like this. Town.

Former Hope:
His posts come off as a very genuine thought process. He's thought about potential set ups as much as he has done in my prior game with him. Town.

DeathbyWobbufet:
I've seen him in the thread multiple times where he didn't post anything. DaLetterEl flipping town doesn't really make this okay. The majority of his starting posts come off as very crowd pleasing like unlynching Former and answering the RQS. I like how he didn't originally answer my questions but think if he wanted to be more than townread he would have answered the questions after I townread him for not answering them. Mixed Feelings Lean Scum.

Oddish:
A lot of his posts do have content in them but I haven't seen too much effort to solve the game besides the DaLetter read which others already agreed with. Also the fact he was the least town player on the lynch and as former said no extend vote he comes off as a likelytactical smuggler. Lean Scum.

Blazade:
He has put out one of the better starts but today now that the more experienced players are dead he is saying things that really serve less purpose as town than they do for scum. I don't see him saying these things as town. The fact that he is continuing his lynch non contributers mentality today seems kinda wierd since this is where I'd think he'd be making solid reads by more than process of elimination. Lean Scum.

Vanillish Wafer:
This player has done 0 since finding King. He is riding the fact people don't want to read him because he got scum. I think it is more likely a neutral lean than a bus. Lean Neutral (Scum).
Actually here we go with question meta:
1) If there were scum within Dentricos, KnightsofCydonia, Cancer0us, and Blazade who is the most likely scum? Second most likely scum? Why?
2) What are your general reads on Oddish/Former Hope? Why?
3) How much towncredit should Vanillish's lynch on King give him? Why?
4) Assume you have to chose 1 players out of Flyhn/Da Letter El/DeathbyWobbuffet/Rssp1 that has to flip town. Which one would it be? Why?

No using yourself as an answer. Use this list for reads on other people :)
I was away for a few days, let's see what I an contribute.

1) None of these people are really scummy, but I would say Blazade would be the most likely, but that's just off my intuition. I doubt any of them are scum.
2) Oddish and Former haven't given off great vibes this game. Scum lean on Oddish, slight scum lean on Former.
3) Not much, I wasn't the first one to come to the conclusion of King_ being suspicious.
4) I'm not entirely sure what that means.

/vote Oddish

As I said in my second answer, I have a moderate scum lean towards Oddish. Right now, Oddish feels like the best candidate for my lynch vote.

Votes

Votes are in order, the vote is the one that will happen at the end of the day, or when the hammer limit is reached.

DeathByWobbufet (2/4) => Blazade, Oddish.
Vanillish Wafer (1/4) => Dentricos.
Oddish. (1/4) => Vanillish Wafer.

Extension (4/4) => KnightsOfCydonia, Blazade, Former Hope, Oddish.

Last edited:
I'm focusing a lot on the 3P slot recently. Given activity levels, narrowing it down to roles which don't notify isn't the only possibility. Gonna requote my previous question again, since I think the theory I posed there deserves at least some discussion.

The 3P player is a different matter. I think there needs to be more public discussion about the 3P, so I pose this question to you all: How likely do you think it is that the 3rd Party player has a role which publicly or privately notifies, and they simply were absent for both night phases?
My Town lean reads, along with Blazade, would be under suspicion if the above were proven to be true.

I'm focusing a lot on the 3P slot recently. Given activity levels, narrowing it down to roles which don't notify isn't the only possibility. Gonna requote my previous question again, since I think the theory I posed there deserves at least some discussion.

My Town lean reads, along with Blazade, would be under suspicion if the above were proven to be true.
Honestly the night phases were pretty long so besides Vanillish I don't see anyone having missed two night phases. Also I dont trust he missed them...

I really do disagree with you in that regards. For instance both Oddish and I were around and contributing to the other mafia game during the time. So it's as easily that one of us could have been. Honestly, I think it's just better to not go that meta in games rather than use it as a scum hunting tool.
Almost missed this. Oddish. can you confirm Former's statement about being active in... 2official2mafia during N1 and N2? Didn't see any posts from either of you during the N2 time window.

This game is like my lowest priority right now.

We're still not getting anything from Death by Wobbuffet so my vote's staying but vote extension as well

I really think the activity considerations are silly. Some people post elsewhere on the site, some don't. Regardless anyone who wanted to had a long time to log in and simply send a PM. Both of them (as well as me and a few others) were active during 2official but that is an outside communication game so they have online presence without having to post here. Even that's not really a predictor because as easy as it is to also check in on ACT during that time, it's also easy to disregard this game in favor of a more time consuming one (for me being a contact for the Aquanauts demands a certain amount of attention)
s
If we really want to go somewhere we can try and figure out reads based on the lynches but I don't think we needed scum participation to lynch DLE and we definitely didn't need scum participation to lynch King.

Honestly, can I like Blazade's post multiple times?

vote extension

Basically I agree with all of Blazades points except remove the DbW part and replace Aquanauts with Stars

I mean former i am capable of moving my vote off dbw but the current level of content is not acceptable and the only way I see us losing is apologizing for this kind of behavior until we leave it in LYLO. There are enough strong town reads to lock it imo

Okay, so the inactive 3P theory is a lot less likelier than I previously thought. I don't think a 3P with a killing or controlling ability would be active on the site and skip not one but two opportunities to affect the game. That leaves us with a reduced role list.

@Vanillish What about Oddish's play is sending you scum vibes?

Dentricos Which of your scumreads is strongest rn?

Blazade Three of your four previous "willing to lynch" reads are already out of the game. So who would you consider to be the fourth anti-Town?

Also DeathByWobbuffet hasn't posted D3 and if we lynch another guy who barely says anything to defend himself I'm gonna flip tables.

Out of town again. I would normally be available these days (Thursday-Saturday), but we're in the Keys celebrating my dad's birthday. So yeah, between official mafia and school, this has also been the last thing on my mind.

Former/Oddish/Knights look worse for saving flyhn at the end of yesterday. Rip cause they are a pretty towny trio right now...
"Saving Flyhn" lol. Nah, I just didn't feel comfortable with lynching someone who was obviously not gonna have the time to commit to this game that day.

Honestly, of the 3 dent mentions, Oddish is probably the worst considering the lack of extension vote.
I don't care that my lack of extension vote makes me look bad tbh. I completely forgot to do it, oh well. There's nothing else to it than that.
Oddish:
I'm a girl.

See my response to Former. I don't think really care how the lack of extension vote makes me look. My lack of game solving posts come from me being legitimately busy, though I understand the impatience.

Almost missed this. Oddish. can you confirm Former's statement about being active in... 2official2mafia during N1 and N2? Didn't see any posts from either of you during the N2 time window.
Yeah, we were active in that game. I've kinda been prioritizing that game over this one tbh.

I'm gonna be 100% real with everyone right now. I was really hoping I'd die last night because I don't have the time to commit to this game, Residays is having a hard time finding subs, and I don't wanna be modkilled because it'll inconvenience town. Of course, I also expected to not be the kill, since it's not like I'm really an important town asset either. But hey, a girl can dream.

It's hard to find scumreads this game with all the inactives. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm sure everyone has their reasons.

I'm still leaning town for Knights atm. Blazade also still looks fine to me. Though I am interested in iso-ing him when I get the chance. I consider Blazade a good player, so I want to see if there's something that I'm maybe missing about him.

I noticed something interesting on page ten. FH has Flyhn voted, even saying that he's the easiest lynch, but then unvotes when he suddenly realizes Flyhn won't be around to answer his question. It kinda makes you wonder why Flyhn was voted in the first place, especially since he claims he didn't want to. I found it slightly odd at the time, but now seeing Flyhn's alignment flip, I'm really not sure what to make of it. Could've been a genuine mistake, though I'm gonna keep it in mind.

Dentricos looks fine, though I also want to iso them, since I have this weird gut feeling. I admittedly don't have much more against them than that though atm.

Vanillish Wafer fails to impress me. I understand why people are keeping him out of scumpool, but idk. I don't think it's that illogical for Vanillish to vote a scumbuddy d1. Are the very least, I have a hard time seeing him as town atm.

DBW also notably hasn't done much of interest. I think out of all the players, we have the least on them. They're in my poe rn.

Vote extension/Vote DeathByWobbuffet

I'm kinda conflicted on this one. Maybe some sort of POE plus the satisfaction of getting reads off the flip of my least-read player, sure, but I was off the mark last time and hearing "eh, i'll defend myself later" from Letter was frustrating enough without additionally putting the noose to an absentee instead of pinging the shit out of him. DeathByWobbuffet

Tbh, this game hasn't been exactly enjoyable. I tend to thrive on mafia games full of active discussion and solidly built cases and defenses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)