Postgame Acid City's Trouble CO-1 [Endgame: Smugglers & Vodoo Win!]

Votes:

---
Votes are in order, The player that is bolded is in danger of lynching when day ends or the limit of hammer is reached.

Dentricos (1/7) => King_
Shubaka17 (1/7) => Blazade.
Vanillish Wafer (1/7) => Hawkie.
King_ (2/7) => Cancerous, Vanillish Wafer.

---

King_ was lynched! There was no journal.
King_'s role was...

Assassin: Smuggler (Unique)
-You may PM the game moderator to realize a kill on a player during night, you are immune to death at night.
-Cowboys will see you as Not Suspicious.
Flyhn has replaced Shubaka17.

Night 1

If you have a night action, please reply to the game conversation with it if you wish to realize it. This night will last 48 hours ending Nov 26 19:10

I remind you all /skip is a vote to skip the night phase.

Apologizes for the delay, I was working on a chat RPG (If you want to join that PM me or some thing)

It is now Day 2.

---
Hawkie was shot by a Smuggler last night, an automatic journal was found.

Night 0: Idle.
Night 1: Cancerous.
Hawkie's role was Guard (Random Citizen Non-Power slot).

-You may PM the game moderator to prevent the death of somebody or yourself once during night even by kills that would bypass night immunities.
-You will know if you or your target is attacked.
-Your target will know that they were protected by a guard if you succesfully protected them from an attack.
You have 72 hours (Nov 29 19:35) to discuss, please read the OP for more information and follow all rules.

Votes:

Votes are in order, The player that is bolded is in danger of lynching when day ends or the limit of hammer is reached.

Flyhn (1/6) => Cancerous.

Da Letter El (1/6) => Former Hope.

Last edited:
Well, that goes that theory. For reference, the whispers between Cydonia and I were about if King could be executioner with Dent as a target. That said, same question as before. Anyone have anything happen to them that might indicate someone else's role?

Additionally, non smuggler lean on Cancerous/Cydonia

Cancer and Vanillish are upgraded to Town or 3rd reads. Seriously unlikely either of them is scum with that flip, but rn can't discount the possibility of one being the 3P player.

Got distracted. With the whispers yesterday, I think choice of target is nai.

Bus is highly unlikely, King voting for a scumbuddy is also highly unlikely imo, so Cancerous, Vanillish, and Dentricos are free imo.

Most activity in this thread is still garbage so there isn't an indication of who king was trying to protect or who wanted to protect him. I'll confess that I had no clue how to read King and i can't spot a difference between his town and scumgame in NOC lol.

My activity would be better if it weren't for the fact that I'm getting close to end of semester in college. I've mostly been busy with projects and such.

I'm gonna read back through the thread rn.

Yeah, but we can't just write it off without giving some small consideration towards possible benefactors. RNG might be likely, but refer to the point I made in #186. From a strategic viewpoint, it looks like scum missed an opportunity to steer today's lynch.

This would be easier for me if I was more familiar with the other players.

Hmm. If we could figure out Clown or Sabo, that could give us an advantage. Sabo'd be next scum down once we sussed out the player, and Clown could anonymously keep doing his/her/their job while scum's in the dark.

Any suggestions on how to determine which without potentially risking a Townie's anonymity? Getting a claim by whisper won't work.

I don't think there's any contextual way to distinguish between Clown/Sabo besides perhaps asking for their target list and seeing from there how they justify it.

While whispers do allow everyone to do a mass 'private' claiming to a confirmed townie. It would be a bad idea until the non-tactical smuggler dies since there is a chance the mafia could have a PM hearing role and then know everything as well.

Btw, based on the fact that there was only one death last night and no one has stated they were doused. There's a good chance that we are dealing with either the electrician or a Neutral Evil role with 75% chance it's a NE.

That said, Flyhn is probably a safe lynch given King's flip. But I'd still prefer to hear from them more. Flyhn have you had time to read through yet? Same question to Oddish.

Also, in regards to the kill. It's really hard to read, I could see it as either trying to frame Vanillish, Vanillish being a sort of scum and killing them or RNG but personally not enough info to come to a satisfactory conclusion.

I don't think there's any contextual way to distinguish between Clown/Sabo besides perhaps asking for their target list and seeing from there how they justify it.

While whispers do allow everyone to do a mass 'private' claiming to a confirmed townie. It would be a bad idea until the non-tactical smuggler dies since there is a chance the mafia could have a PM hearing role and then know everything as well.
I was thinking more along the lines of whispers being publicly announced, but you make a good point. The Sabo and the Stalker are mutually exclusive due to setup, though.

Btw, based on the fact that there was only one death last night and no one has stated they were doused. There's a good chance that we are dealing with either the electrician or a Neutral Evil role with 75% chance it's a NE.
Shade's unlikely. I'm the only one so far who received a block and I didn't go anywhere last night. For now, 3P abstaining or flaking is still a (small) possibility.

where da people at
Seconded. Nobody wins when the game dies.

If you received a block last night it also probably means someone did n1 and hadn't claimed or wasn't informed. Also small chance that Cydonia is 3rd party but highly unlikely as I doubt they'd claim to be rb'd and then shenanigans start again the next day.

For now lynch da letter el Da Letter El
Not nessarily wanting to lynch today, but not opposed to, but dle has been extra quiet this game and they're a player I might expect shenanigans from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)