Postgame Acid City's Trouble CO-1 [Endgame: Smugglers & Vodoo Win!]

For reference, I was a blackmailer.

There was just never a reason really to use the letters given that it would out my role and allow a potential enforcer to better target me.

LOL good thing we hammered quickly or we could have got DAYVIGGED
Enforcer is limited to one shot per day.
Plus if he shot you Smugglers would win.
And killing the smuggler in this case would have been hard since there was 0 sign of what the Smuggler Tactical was.

In other words, Knights was screwed.

Yeah at first I was legitimately too busy for this game (I was even gonna /out in the signups thread but I knew Residays would've had a hard time filling the spot so I stuck around) but then winter break came and by then I was burned out from official. Will admit to not really trying that hard in turn.

Oddish gets strangely self defeatist before getting lynched as town. Now as the last VT she was probably getting lynched anyway but still claiming would have broken this game.

Oddish gets strangely self defeatist before getting lynched as town. Now as the last VT she was probably getting lynched anyway but still claiming would have broken this game.
I get defeatist because I honestly don't know what else to do. Like, how do you defend yourself in a "towny" way in that situation? I tried but it wasn't seen as towny. I just throw in the towel because obviously, nobody buys my defenses. Also, vanilla town is the easiest thing to claim, so I didn't here.
Sorry, Oddish. . That's the first time my gut's screwed up on me. I'm gonna need to learn how to interpret it since I know now it's not an indicator of success.
Don't want worry about it man. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)