Postgame Acid City's Trouble CO-1 [Endgame: Smugglers & Vodoo Win!]

I've been focusing on the 3P because it's D3 and we still have little to no info on them. Wincon's not gonna happen while the 3P's still alive and all we have so far for leads is an elimination of unlikely roles. I'm kinda frustrated that are little to no 3rdtells in the game and worried that the 3P has put themself or is putting themself in position for a solo win.

Seriously, why has nobody bothered to include the 3P in scumhunting?

I've been focusing on the 3P because it's D3 and we still have little to no info on them. Wincon's not gonna happen while the 3P's still alive and all we have so far for leads is an elimination of unlikely roles. I'm kinda frustrated that are little to no 3rdtells in the game and worried that the 3P has put themself or is putting themself in position for a solo win.

Seriously, why has nobody bothered to include the 3P in scumhunting?
I did, vanillish 3rd party ;)

Votes

Votes are in order, the bolded vote is the one that will happen at the end of the day, or when the hammer limit is reached.

DeathByWobbufet (3/4) => Blazade, Oddish., Former Hope.
Vanillish Wafer (1/4) => Dentricos.
Oddish. (2/4) => Vanillish Wafer, KnightsOfCydonia.

---

DeathByWobbufet was lynched! A Journal was not found.

DeathByWobbufet's role was...

Civilian: Citizen
-You do not have any abilities.

Goal: Get rid of all criminals and evildoers.

Win Condition:
-You win with Citizen.
-You must kill Smugglers, Neutral Evil, Neutral Killing.
Night 3

This night ends Dec 9 1:37 AM -4:00

Gonna end night 3 hours early because it ends at AM and I'm already sleepy.

Day 4

Nobody died last night!

This day will last 72 hours, and will end December 11 22:26.

Votes

Votes are in order, the bolded vote is the one that will happen at the end of the day or by hammer.

Oddish. (2/4) => KnightsOfCydonia, Vanillish Wafer.
Vanillish Wafer (2/4) Former Hope, Oddish.

Extension (1/4) => Dentricos.

Last edited:
I know why I'm still alive and am grateful. You know who you are, so please don't respond until after the game's over. If we're lucky, this'll all be over soon.

/vote Oddish

There were only two players I held serious anti-town suspicion towards yesterday. I'm thinking at least one of them took a potshot at me.

Ways Cydonia could have survived
  • Our power role is a wizard and took up the guard role
  • Cydonia is a third party and used up their shield last night
  • Cydonia is a mafia and didn't kill last night...for some reason
Regardless, if we do have a voodoo and a cop in the same game with this few people. That is a very very dangerous combo as it gives the voodoo a kill, that said, if they don't know who the mafia is they could very easily shoot the mafia and help us lol

vote Oddish

Knights, Dentricos, Former are all better, the only other lynch I consider is Vanillish because their evidence is starting to not supplement their activity decay.

We don't need more votes on oddish though, she'd do best to respond now.

Ways Cydonia could have survived
  • Our power role is a wizard and took up the guard role
  • Cydonia is a third party and used up their shield last night
  • Cydonia is a mafia and didn't kill last night...for some reason
1) We can't lynch two anti-town in one day phase, so no comment for now.
2) I had to go back to the first page and see that this is a thing.
3) For future reference, this is a thing I would never do. There are very few situations where scum can benefit from not shooting, and most of those only consider short term benefit.

Regardless, if we do have a voodoo and a cop in the same game with this few people. That is a very very dangerous combo as it gives the voodoo a kill, that said, if they don't know who the mafia is they could very easily shoot the mafia and help us lol
We definitely lucked out last night.

I had a town read on Vanillish because I've seen players phone it in with less seriousness than Vanillish has shown and thus don't consider sparce activity without proof of dodging to be a consistent scumtell.

But ignoring a request to prevent an early hammer has made my read on him waver. We're in a position where rushing to night may hurt Town, one possible way already mentioned by Former.

EBWOP: By "how long she's been in there", I mean how long today.
I actually just got on smogon recently. I have admittedly been on Discord though. I was playing Everyone is John for a while. I'm gonna be straight up, I was too lazy to log into smogon.

We don't need more votes on oddish though
/vote Oddish
Yeah...

Idk, Vanillish still doesn't look that great to me. He never did. I don't really agree with Knights on Vanillish.

I have Former Hope as lock town. I'm not sure what to make of the fact that Dentricos had me as their strongest scum read (as mentioned on page 13 in response to Knights) and never voted me. I'm wondering if I should take it as them trying to avoid responsibility in the case that I got lynched so they can say they weren't on the wagon, or just a mistake. Maybe Dentricos has an explanation.

Knights seems to be softclaiming pr, or at least, that's how it looks to me. If that's the case, then Blazade and Vanillish are in my poe.
Voodoo's outed themself.

Also, try harder, scum.
I'm not sure what this means. I've never heard the term voodoo used in mafia.

Vote Vanillish Wafer

It's not the vote itself that's making me question Vanillish, it's the near-hammer after a hammer prevention request.

My read on Oddish hasn't changed and probably won't, barring very specific circumstances. This is one of those reads I occasionally get where my gut decides to include itself in the process, adding a visceral reaction which expresses itself physically. Were Oddish to flip Town, this would literally be the first time for me that a gut-backed read has been off the mark.

Gonna ping Dentricos again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)