Acid Rain

It's a result of applying both rain and sun. Rain makes water moves do 150%, and then sun halves that (ie making the total 75%); the same applies to fire type moves.
oh, i thought having sun would simply nullify rain's boost to water moves, by decreasing the original base power rather than the new base power. Oh well, thanks for clearing that up m8

Aurorus and Mamoswine will Have a Great Type Advantage--Bar fighting and steel types-- as it wont receive weather damage and can still use an attack boosting/defense mosting item. We'll also se diferent forms of heliolisk(all that weather reliant abilities). and what happens to Castform?

I've noticed that a lot of things don't work exactly how they do in the actual Acid Rain glitch, such as that Rain Dish or Ice Body users don't become immune to the weather damage when they are not at full health.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Remember when I said that some things don't work as intended? Well, the permanent weather sure doesn't work (at least visually), and weather moves aren't disabled.
oh, and Excadrill is taking damage for some reason
tagging Pikachuun to see if le Choon can fix it
Can't fix the visual bug, but I figured out that sunny day had a typo so I fixed that in the code [replace weather: 'sandstorm' with weather: 'raindance']. Excadrill is taking damage due to "hail," so not a bug.

Can't fix the visual bug, but I figured out that sunny day had a typo so I fixed that in the code [replace weather: 'sandstorm' with weather: 'raindance']. Excadrill is taking damage due to "hail," so not a bug.
Having an ability that negates weather damage negates ALL weather damage. For some reason.
Also, see above about Rain Dish Blastoise taking damage while not at full health.

Mega Swampert yeah! It's ground so it doesn't take sandstorm damage, though it does take hail damage, and it gets waterfall 75% boost, and swift swim!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)