ADV Cup I - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity post. Hikari was only available on Thursday, I was available all week; he missed the scheduled time Thurs. Attempted to reschedule for today but he hasn't been online yet and i have to go out for a family function shortly so it won't happen even if he shows up.

I should play tonight vs VIL but I hope he can log on before 11-12PM my time (idk if I can play after that), in that case can we get an extension?
Last time we didnt meet each other for like 30 min difference lol and he can only play today and tomorrow
bump, I will stay online for an hour more or less then i gtg, no reply as now since wednesday

EDIT: I waited 2 hours (it's 1.30 AM here and I posted message at 11.10PM) and no answers yet. Im goin now

Last edited:
who whoa whoa I tried to play the games with Prague Kick in r3 several times before the weekend when it was already established i couldn't. then tried to catch him twice yesterday with PMs before I had to go myselfI also have the logs to prove that.

Can we appeal a DQ or get an extension? I tried to make the game happen on my part as well. It's obvious this deep in the tournament that everyone is trying to get the games done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)