Ubers ADV Ubers Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on my opponents wall when there was a post from Arii Stella to force my opponent to post replays:

The last line struck me as odd: "chano here btw" seems to imply he has another nickname. Now not to be like that but I know a user chano from UPL tryouts years ago and there are indeed replays on that alt on PS. But there is also an active alt of my opponent on smogon:

Arii Stella please consult appropriate TDs on the matter. However, my personal thoughts are: I refuse to acknowledge the series as a valid tournament series and I claim advancement to the next round.

E: since my opponent practically agreed to giving me the win below I certainly don't find it outlandish to say the series played is invalid?

Last edited:
well yeah it's me, i didn't know it was forbidden. i created this one because i lost the password of the other account. if it's forbidden, i'm okay with whatever decision is made

I contacted opp, been hard for me schedule, I want to ask extension vs SOMALIA, if its not possible the extension, give him the win

I contacted opp, been hard for me schedule, I want to ask extension vs SOMALIA, if its not possible the extension, give him the win
@host please give us till Saturday, we have both tried reasonably well and I am free almost all day on Friday (i am not at home wednesday/thursday till midnight)

@host please give us till Saturday, we have both tried reasonably well and I am free almost all day on Friday (i am not at home wednesday/thursday till midnight)
The deadline will be extended till Friday and next round is going to be posted tomorrow.

Anyway..
Hack VS Vorgang = Hack lost the series, however his opponent Vorgang infracted a Smogon rule by having multiple accounts. After consulting with Quite Quiet, I've decided that Hack will get a new opponent for this round, and appropriate extension will be given to play the series. Vorgang will be disqualified from this tournament.
Hack's new opponent is EG Tamalin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)