ADV Ubers Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
You (BAN ME PLEASE)s, I swear...

Everyone has until Wednesday, 11:59pm GMT-5. No later than that.

I´ve been looking for Shining Latios but I never saw him. This weekened (saturday and sunday) I´ve been waiting on Smogon Server until 4 am in my country, but it seems that Shining Latios hasn´t been connected in the forum or smogon server.

I want to play this battle, so I hope to see him before the deadline.

I´ve been looking for Shining Latios but I never saw him. This weekened (saturday and sunday) I´ve been waiting on Smogon Server until 4 am in my country, but it seems that Shining Latios hasn´t been connected in the forum or smogon server.

I want to play this battle, so I hope to see him before the deadline.
Dude wtf I've been on everyday. Also, we scheduled to play last Wednesday but you never showed up, you never told me anything about the weekend (and I was on then, too)

i talked to aga on french time today but he left before replying. i'm waiting till now and still nothing

Dude wtf I've been on everyday. Also, we scheduled to play last Wednesday but you never showed up, you never told me anything about the weekend (and I was on then, too)

I said you that I could play since Wednesday, not just or only Wednesday. Anyways I was on that day but probably in differents times than you.

I go to sleep now, I´ll look for you tomorrow again and I hope we can play because we are both actives ;)

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sandslash advances on activity.
Heysup and San_Pellegrino advance on coin flip.

Royal Flush, please don't send Gasai Yuno after me for this. ._.

Next round to be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)