ADVanced Users Only Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were supposed to play yesterday around 11:00 PM GMT+1, I was online til 2:00 but Moet didn't show up. I'll try tonight at the same time

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won OU and UU vs Funk, ggs.

Also, I will sub people out today. Beware, inactive gentlemen.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm still waiting braveswin11, we scheduled our fight for today at 6:30 (GMT-2) and he's still not here.
As it stands, and as he canceled the fight we scheduled yesterday, I claim the activity for my side if he doesn't show up.

EDIT : Now it's 7:30, I've been waiting since 6:00, so yes, enough.
EDIT bis : Still no explaination :\

nooblikeaboon

Banned deucer.
Still no reply from my opponent.
lol.....

"Im free whenever the next few days" apparently translates to: ill be on for 5 mins at some random time and hard to get a hold of. Not like he had to get teams ready whereas ive already built some prior to the start of the tournament.
But apparently that kinda activity allows one to make 'activity posts'.
On for the rest of the weekend so we should get this done.

I'm still waiting braveswin11, we scheduled our fight for today at 6:30 (GMT-2) and he's still not here.
As it stands, and as he canceled the fight we scheduled yesterday, I claim the activity for my side if he doesn't show up.

EDIT : Now it's 7:30, I've been waiting since 6:00, so yes, enough.
EDIT bis : Still no explaination :\
I shall explain this

I absolutely messed up our timezones.
I thought GMT -2 was behind me 3 hours, but its actually the opposite :evan:, and he's 3 hours ahead of me. That's why I showed up like 3 hours after the match was scheduled. :V.

I will be on all day tomorrow, so we can probably fight tomorrow

lol.....

"Im free whenever the next few days" apparently translates to: ill be on for 5 mins at some random time and hard to get a hold of. Not like he had to get teams ready whereas ive already built some prior to the start of the tournament.
But apparently that kinda activity allows one to make 'activity posts'.
On for the rest of the weekend so we should get this done.
Well it's kinda hard to arrange a specific time to play when I don't know your timezone (still don't know that btw).

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Substitution time, here are the new pairings :

Colchonero vs H-C
Turnip123 vs Lavos Spawn
davidness vs Z-Rex

I subbed the people who didn't reply to their opponent VM and didn't show any sign of activity in this thread.

Get your game done as soon as possible, you'll have a little extension if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)