Adventure Art

I’m not sure if your allowed to post non pokemon stuff, so if not, I apologize.

Yeah I am a big time adventure time creep, and a draw the characters, a lot. Recently I have tried to make a professional picture a day with on online vector grapher, and they are starting to look pretty decent.
Sorry I don't do pokemon yet, I’m happy to accept any adventure time requests. Right now im experimenting with characters is various poses, throw out some absurd poses for me. Constructive critism and tips are always appreciated.

Anyway from newest to oldest:

I hate that hat with a passion.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
this thread makes me really happy

i dont normally request things but

if you could do like a marcelinexbubblegum pic
id be so happy

just

really happy

ps. this thread is perfectly within the rules

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It seems that every other day another user comes out of the "epic artist" closet. It's a strange trend that can't get enough of, looking forward to seeing more from you duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

Very clean art you have there but they would be better if they were shaded.
Other than that, the accuracy is top-notch and I enjoy your cartoony feel.
So, good job! :)

Very clean art you have there but they would be better if they were shaded.
Other than that, the accuracy is top-notch and I enjoy your cartoony feel.
So, good job! :)
I actually don't know how to shade... if anyone has an online guide I will be happy to check it out.

IDK something seems off about this (aside from the position lol). I think I have the porportions right here, I might be insane. AT in profile is also weird, so that might be it.

With the Image editor, you should be able to shade. Just take a darker color and color in the desired areas and I normally have two types of shades to color with. One darker than the original color and the other darker than that. Also, you are able to have highlights, but have the color lighter and color in the desired areas.
I'm terrible at explaining this by text but I hoped I helped! :)

With the Image editor, you should be able to shade. Just take a darker color and color in the desired areas and I normally have two types of shades to color with. One darker than the original color and the other darker than that. Also, you are able to have highlights, but have the color lighter and color in the desired areas.
I'm terrible at explaining this by text but I hoped I helped! :)
With the paint tool with some opacity right? I might play with it at some time.

Why the hell does one eye look bigger? An optical illusion perhaps? (they are both litterally the same size)

Also quick question: how often should I update this thread (bump it) because as long as I have something new I am probably gonna post it unless there is some rule against it?

OH MY GLOB!
OH MY GLOB!
OH MY GLOB!

Seriously I love Adventure Time and LSP looks so awesome (love the little chubbyness fabulosity), waiting to see more caracters (Cake, Cake, Cake!, and probably Gunter :3)

*I think one eye looks bigger due because the right one should be smaller (at least a bit) due to proportions

OH MY GLOB!
OH MY GLOB!
OH MY GLOB!

Seriously I love Adventure Time and LSP looks so awesome (love the little chubbyness fabulosity), waiting to see more caracters (Cake, Cake, Cake!, and probably Gunter :3)

*I think one eye looks bigger due because the right one should be smaller (at least a bit) due to proportions
I can probably do cake, do you want normal or human form, ill do the second one for now but if you want the real cake, I can easily make that.

Your probably right actually, thanks.

It has been a weak so I guess I will bump this, updated the OP with some more photos. Ive been slowing down making these recently, which is probably for the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)