Adventure Battle: To Defy The End, Chapter First- Starring Glacier Knight and Fort Colorcastle

*ONLY THE USERS acidphoenix, Fort Colorcastle AND Glacier Knight SHOULD POST IN THIS THREAD. If you want to participate, go sign up in the Adventure Battles main thread!*

"Hey, I'm Phoenix. I use this bland black text, and I'll be the one who screams at you for doing stuff wrong I mean what. The one who tells you what happens when you do stuff is what I meant!"

1) Glacier Knight and Fort Colorcastle have a DQ time of 3 days, and Phoenix has a DQ time of 5 days to keep things rolling. The best way to experience the wonder and challenge of Adventure Battles is to be on time and keep up a brisk pace, so keep that in mind!
2) This campaign will be using some special mechanics that are noted in the AB general thread. You may want to read up on them, if you haven't already.
3) In combat, you get two substitutions per round.
4) You and your pokemon get to equip items.
5) All abilities are available, except those locked or accessible only by mega evolution.
6) You can use as many recoveries or chills as you like, provided the ill wind count is not at zero
7) If you didn't read the rules, the owl will eat you.
8) Say the number eight somewhere in your opening post. see rule #7
9) This is a real roleplay not the Battle Hall, so I want flavor! While you don't need it.. suffice to say I won't be as nice if you don't use it, kid.

"Now let's take a look at you and your Pokemon, shall we?"

Rampardos [Male] [Yoda]
Type: Rock

Abilities::
Mold Breaker / Sheer Force (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Quiet +1 SAtk, 1/1.15 Spe, -10% evasion

Stats:
HP: Value 110
Atk: Rank 7
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: Value 50 (-8)
Size Class: #3
Weight Class: #5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
AC: 5/5

Attacks:
Level Up
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face
Assurance
Zen Headbutt
Ancient Power
Head Smash

Egg
Iron Head
Crunch
Thrash
Hammer Arm
Curse

Tutor/Anime:
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Stealth Rock

HM/TM
Swords Dance
Rock Polish
Stone Edge
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Thunder
Fire Blast
Blizzard
Protect
Dig
Thief
Dragon Tail
Substitute
Sleep Talk
Facade
Smack Down

"I don't look like a mountaineer, do I? But don't let that fool you!"
Forte (M) (Human)
Rock Type
Solid Rock | Battle Armor | Sand Stream
Nature: Hardy

HP: 90
Atk: 1
Def: 4
SAtk: 1
SDef: 4
Spe: 55
Size: 3
Weight: 4

Moves:
Rock Polish
Sandstorm
Rock Throw
Rollout
Stealth Rock
Ancient Power
Wide Guard
Rock Blast
Rock Tomb
Power Gem
Rock Slide
Head Smash
Growl
Leer
Meditate
Pound
Rage
Slam
Struggle
Tackle
Tickle
Bodyblock
Chill
Dodge
Shift
Take Cover

Rocks! Looks nice, kid! Keep studying and you'll grow up to be a geologist or something though, so that's definitely a minus. Make sure to equip your Rampardos, though...

[Sprite credit to Geodude6]

Glacier, The Shadow Cursed [M]

<<...I can't free you from the clutches of your captor...>>
<<...But I can allow you more freedom than you currently possess...>>
<<...You shall walk amongst this earth once more... but as a wisp of what you were...>>
<<...Plagued with a mark of your captor's darker powers...>>
<<...Now go. Go out and find a solution to your problem.>>

Nature: Modest
Type: Ghost/Poison
Abilities: Levitate [0] / Mummy [0] / Pressure [0]

Stats:
HP: 80
ATK: 1 (-)
DEF: 3
SPA: 4 (+)
SPD: 3
SPE: 55
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

Items:

Attacks:
Growl
Leer
Meditate
Pound
Rage
Slam
Struggle
Tackle
Tickle

Venom Drench
Poison Gas
Acid Armor
Smog
Poison Sting
Toxic Spikes
Acid
Sludge
Clear Smog
Gastro Acid
Sludge Bomb
Poison Jab
Acid Spray
Toxic
Sludge Wave
Belch
Venoshock

Confuse Ray
Ominous Wind
Astonish
Shadow Punch
Spite
Night Shade
Will-o-Wisp
Hex
Shadow Sneak
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Grudge
Destiny Bond
Phantom Force
Disable
Trick-Or-Treat

Bidziil [Gallade] (M)

Nature: Impish (+def, -spa)

Type: Psychic/Fighting

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast:
(Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Base Rank Total: 21

Inner Focus:
Type Passive
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 7
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 110
Base Rank Total: 24

EC: 9/9
MC: 10
DC: 5/5

Attacks
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Slash
Fury Cutter
Psycho Cut
Close Combat
Swords Dance
Feint
False Swipe
Helping Hand
Imprison
Hypnosis
Future Sight
Dream Eater

Disable
Encore
Shadow Sneak
Destiny Bond
Mean Look
Grudge
Misty Terrain

Wish

Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt
Trick
Drain Punch
Magic Coat
Skill Swap
Pain Split
Low Kick
Icy Wind

Protect
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave
Taunt
Torment
Snatch
Endure
Will-O-Wisp
Low Sweep
Brick Break

51 Moves

[/hide]
Please don't kill me please don't kill me please don't kill me.. alright you're fine i guess somebody help.
"Can I just.. like.. hide in a corner until somebody actually needs me?"

Chapter One: Into The Caves

While most trainers that come from the region of Smogon control their Pokémon, there is one exception: Walker, the Eternal Drifter. Missing for over half a year, search teams dried up, especially once he was spotted with a Natu in turn at a shopping mall, a cave, and a battlefield, all very briefly. But his state when others encountered him showed him to be deteriorating, and Demon Lord Itsumo is known to be chasing the trainer for his own reasons.
Which is why, when Walker was spotted in the caverns in Mt Coronet, that two trainers and their Pokémon were sent to try to bring him to safety back in the Smogon region.
However, with the general increase of hostility of Pokémon all around, the trainers had better be on their guard..

The area of Mt. Coronet where Walker was found is not currently open to the public, but you are able to get access just by saying his name to the people who are supposed to be shutting you out...

In Northern Smogon, the caves here occur at a break in the forest- if you took five steps back from where you were going there is just forest, and the same five steps forwards, but as far as you can see to the left or right there aren't any trees in this strip- in fact, nothing at all except a cave.

The cave in question, for whatever reason, you cannot see past the entrance, but it looks to be about nine feet tall and eight feet wide.

"Looks like a job for a couple of mighty trainers, huh? Well, no matter, but you gonna go in the cave or not?"

post opening flavor / enter caves

Glacier Knight
Fort Colorcastle

((btw I'm using Trash Can Lid and Yoda is running Life Orb. Oh yeah, 8))

Nothing for it eh Yoda? We're a tough pair who love rocks. Why would we not go in?

It's a cave. In we go.

Don't know about that other pair over there though. They look like they'd be better off ambushing travelers in a dark alley. Your crunch should take care of them both though, so we shouldn't be worried.

Delicious.

Last edited:
My name is Glacier. I go by James or Claire as well, but that's a whole other story.
Glacier is just fine.

Today is the 849th "day" ive been here; day is in quotes, because I think i'm dead.
And in the world of a dead person, there are no days and there is no "time".

I can't remember what happened exactly before I ended up here.
I just remember it was extremely important for me to succeed.
I dont think I succeeded.

And now, as punishment I reckon, I'm doomed to dwell here for eternity. At least the view is interesting.

You see, I'm on a beach.
I've been on the same beach for 894 "days".
I can never move, and can only turn my head just the slightest to the left or right. I have no idea what's behind me (It scared me for the first 200 or so "days", but if anything was going to come up behind me, it would have done so).
I can Stand up, kneel, or lay down if I wish, but I never get tired really.
My mind is just restless.
An eternity to think...
A infinite period of introspection, retrospection.
At least the view is interesting.

The sea in front of me is always tumultuous; thick, churning waves crashing onto the shore constantly.
I'm close enough to get my feet soaked, and it does happen. But I never feel it.
The sky is my favorite though; At first I thought I could be stuck in a simulator of some sort, my body hooked up to machines while my mind is tossed into a virtual reality.
But I've seen no pattern. The sky is always some different kind of storm.
I have never seen the sun here, but it always seen to be 2:31pm here.
Not sure why the specific time. It just came to me.

There was a nasty thunderstorm out to the left, way in the distance, "today".
I could see the purple flashes of wicked lightning, and the uproar of thunder still rang in my ears loud and clear as though I was in the storm itself.
The greys of the sky always blend with the blue-green of the ocean with such a melancholy to them.
I supposed I felt depression around "day" 365, a "year" into my fate. It faded after another couple hundred "days".
Now, I feel nothing.

I am not living, I am just thinking.
This is my fate.
I concede.

...Until today. "Day" 894.

Because today was the first time someone spoke to me.

<<...Are you content with this?>>
<<...You have accepted what has happened to you?>>

What? who's there?
....I honestly know /what/ happened to me.
I died?

<<...No. You have been taken captive by a most destructive entity...>>
That's comforting.
And why? What for?

<<...I cannot say. The Shadow's plan is clear, yet unknown.>>
...That is not helpful in the slightest.
Where am I? What is this place? Can you help me?

<<...You are in a personal Limbo. Your body perished, but your soul is intact and in the Shadow's grasp. Kept dormant until it needs you.>>
Oh. So I was half right. I am dead.
...I finally have confirmation. I feel a bit sad.

<<...Do you want to fight this? Do you want to stop this Shadow, even if you will never have a tangible body again?>>
<<...Or are you content to stay in limbo, until you will be used and ultimately become nothing?>>

I have no information on the situation
I have no idea if you are to be trusted
And Limbo isnt terrible.

...This isn't what I want though.
I need to learn more
I need to fight
I need to save my loved ones.

...I assume this Shadow is going to mess up the real world and my loved ones, right?
I mean its only natural. I'm being used for some doomsday device or as a power source for whatever it's doing.

<<...The Shadow is chaotic, and wishes for the present to become so destructive, that there is no past to study and no future to hope for. >>
Awesome. And I lost to this thing. I'm held captive.
<<...I can't free you from the clutches of your captor...>>
<<...But I can allow you more freedom than you currently possess...>>
<<...You shall walk amongst this earth once more... but as a wisp of what you were...>>
<<...Plagued with a mark of your captor's darker powers...>>
<<...Now go. Go out and find a solution to your problem.>>

Oh? That quick? But wait who ar-

Oh.

OH.

[Glacier finds themselves abruptly located in a treehouse. The expansive home is quite familiar. Glacier stares down at their feet though, and gives a quick gasp: their whole body is transparent, with a sickly purple aura visibly seen.]

"Holy shit, I'm a ghost. Tha-"

[Glacier's thoughts are cut off quickly as a loud scream sends their gaze back up, eyes level to a young women in a bath robe.]

"AIIIIIIII- WAIT, GLACIER!?!"

"Cheyenne! Oh my god, its really you!"

"Thank you for accompanying me, Bidziil. I'm sure you aren't comfortable leaving Cheyenne's side, but I don't have any of my pokemon anymore and I needed a strong companion for this mission."

"I understand the situation, sir. It is no trouble to me, assisting my master's relative. Cheyenne has always spoken fondly of you, and I shall be pleased to assist in any way possible."

"I seriously appreciate that so much. It's been a little tough getting used to my... new circumstances, but I feel capable now to go out and figure things out; I feel a different kind of power surging through me."

"I will help guide you through things, if need be. Mega Evolution seems to be a lot similar to what you have been through; you are enveloped in a massive new energy source, a whole new power you have yet to experience until that moment. It can be exciting and yet dangerous. I will help you so you don't lose yourself."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you and Cheyenne. You two are- Oh? What's this? A little boy and his pet dinosaur?"

"...I think they want to attack us. That Rampardos seems a tad voracious."

"It's okay. We are both here for a reason. We'll work together, the kid should be smart enough to know we are allies, and he can't do this alone. He's got to be some kind of special, if he's been sent to go after Walker...:

"Sorry to keep you waiting friend! I'm Glacier, and this is Bidziil. I assume you're ready for a treacherous mission? Good. Because we have to go find and save my dear friend. Let's go onward, shall we~?

Glacier: Lead the way into the cave
Bidziil: Follows right behind Glacier

Last edited:
->

When a stranger comes up to me and calls me a friend, I'd usually be checking my pockets. But you seem to be on the same mission we are..?

Walker.

If they're on the same mission, then we might as well stick together. Not like they could really hurt us.

Rampardos: Follows Bidziil into the cave.
Forte: Goes in the cave behind Rampardos, watching their backs with his shield up.

Last edited:

"Into the cave you go, alright, finally! Why'd that take so long anyway?"

Just inside the cave.. it's really dark. You can't see a thing, but as soon as you get in you nearly fall down a sharp drop, barely staying on the cavern's floor.. It may not be wise to continue without any way of seeing in the blackness..

A bit in front of you, you hear shuffling, and the high, feminine voice of a fairy Pokemon..

Glacier Knight
Fort Colorcastle

Fort Colorcastle:

Forte | Yoda
Trash Can Lid | Life Orb
Rock| Rock
HP: 90 | HP: 110
EN: 100 | EN: 100
Stats: 1/4/1/4/55 | Stats: 7/2/4/2/50
Solid Rock | Sheer Force
Battle Armor | Mold Breaker
Sand Stream| None
No ailments | No ailments
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Glacier Knight

Glacier | Bidziil
Poison/Ghost | Psychic/Fighting
Sword of the Red Rider | Galladite
HP: 80| HP: 100
Stats: 1/3/4/3/55 | Stats: 5/4/2/4/80
Levitate | Steadfast
Mummy | Justified
Pressure | Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

"You can't see anything.. what are you going to do about that, huh, oh-so-mighty trainers?"

Last edited:

"Ah, it's been quite a while since I've been in Mt. Coronet. It's quite the Labyrinth down here Forte, so stay close. My ghostly circumstances are allowing me better vision, so I can help guide us. However, we have company already."

"Oh? Should we prepare for battle, ma'am?"

"Not necessary. I can sense their aura, and it looks to be just a couple of small fairy pokemon. We are the ones intruding upon their home, so it is up to us to make things right. Let's offer them a little house warming gift, as well as brightening up the place. Can you cloak the chamber in magical fairy dust, please?"

"...I think I actually can. I guess those lessons as a Kirlia paid off."

"Hello, little friends! My name is Glacier, and my party and I mean you no harm! We would like safe passage so we may find our friend. We're going to brighten up the room a little bit now, but don't be alarmed! I have a feeling you will enjoy this thick mist."

Glacier: Talks to the Fairies in the room, reassuring them that the party means no harm
Gallade: Envelops the cave in with Misty Terrain, using the fairy dust to illuminate the room and easing the fairy pokemon if they are nervous

A bit pink for a cave, but much easier on my eyes than your flames, Yoda.

It tickles.

Fairy pokemon aren't really our specialty, but this powder... I wish there were rocks we could grind to make this stuff.i wonder what kind of rocks these Fairies live in?

*Sneezes lightly* It almost feels like Rock Polish.

Rampardos: Stays behind Bidziil
Forte: Scans the area for features of note.

"Stupid fairy powers..."

spends 10 EN to illuminate the room with Misty Terrain!
The illuminated room is exactly what you expected.. a little too exactly. You have to wonder what power is held here..

You come to a fork, with overturned signs that were supposed to point to 'CERTAIN DEATH' and 'THIS WAY.' In front of them, you see the fairies you heard bickering earlier..

"Pi!" "Pipi, pi!"

mine! / No, it's my rock!

They seem to be fighting over a rock.. it does have a kinda cool shape, you suppose.

They don't show any sign of having heard your questions, though. You may have to get their attention somehow..

Fort Colorcastle:

Forte | Yoda
Trash Can Lid | Life Orb
Rock| Rock
Solid Rock | Sheer Force
Sand Stream| None
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Glacier Knight

Glacier | Bidziil
EN: 100 | EN: 90
Levitate | Steadfast
Mummy | Justified
Pressure | Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Misty Terrain 3r

Glacier Knight
Fort Colorcastle

Last edited:

"...They probably know which way we should go to avoid traps."

"I bet you're right, Bidziil. Let's ask them."

"...Forte, please dont take their rock. We dont need a conflict right off the bat."

Glacier: Politely and Calmly, but slightly louder than before, asks the clefairies for directions
Bidziil: Ready to hold back Forte and Yoda if they decided to snatch the shiny rock

That rock looks like it might actually grind down to fairy dust. I wonder if they'd take anything in exchange.

->

Rock collectors aren't thieves you know.

While you play with pebbles, this big walking rock will stand guard.

If this powder can bind together and form a shiny rock like that... I wonder... ?

Rampardos: Stands guard, watching for surprises. If something attacks, use protect.
Forte: Busily wonders about the formation of the Clefairies' stone, not paying real attention to anything else.

"Pi pi p-" "Pipi, pi!"

did you he- / MY ROCK!

The one just gets louder to match your voice, and the other doesn't find your presence remarkable enough to give up the rock..

Forte | Yoda
Trash Can Lid | Life Orb
Rock| Rock
Solid Rock | Sheer Force
Sand Stream| None
No changes | No changes
No other | No other
Glacier Knight

Glacier | Bidziil
EN: 100 | EN: 90
Levitate | Steadfast
Mummy | Justified
Pressure | Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other
Misty Terrain 2r

Glacier Knight
Fort Colorcastle

Last edited:

This is ridiculous. RAAAMP! Here's a rock thats pretty much the same as theirs. Go give it to them or something.
->

Here, make it look the same, too, Glacier.

Rampardos: Uses headbutt on the wall to their right, knocking off a chunk slightly larger than the one the clefairy are fighting over.
Forte: Gives Glacier the rock that Rampardos acquired.

"...They really seem to be into that rock. After a taking a quick glance, you determined that rock is the same as the kind the walls are made of, right Forte?"

"I have an idea! Sharing is caring, so let's settle this dispute by giving them another cool shaped rock. Fort-"

"Oh. You were thinking the same way. That's convenient. Bidziil, please use your dexterity and craftsmanship to carve this rock into a similar shape as the other one?"

"That will be no trouble whatsoever. Give me just a moment and I can make an exact replica."

Glacier: Hand the rock to Bidziil
Bidziil: Using Psycho Cut (STAB move should yield better results), carve the rock into the same shape as the clefairy rock, and then offer it to them once you are finished.

gets a rock from the wall! -5 EN(Headbutt)

The Clefairies start to notice what you are doing, and become a little less interested in their bickering..
carves the rock into the same shape as the one the Clefairies have, then hands the replica to them! -4 EN(Psycho Cut)

"Pi-i!" "Pi-i!"

Thank youuu! / Thank youuu!
"Pi, pi pi!" "Pi pi pi pi!"
Head down the right path! / I like this rock even better!

Forte | Yoda
Trash Can Lid | Life Orb
Rock| Rock
EN: 100 | EN: 95
Solid Rock | Sheer Force
Sand Stream| None
No changes | No changes
No other | No other
Glacier Knight

Glacier | Bidziil
EN: 100 | EN: 86
Levitate | Steadfast
Mummy | Justified
Pressure | Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other
Misty Terrain 1r

Glacier Knight
Fort Colorcastle

Last edited:

"Enjoy your rocks, little friends! Alright, time to head on out. Onward~"

Glacier: Leads party down the right path
Bidziil: Follows Glacier down the right path

With Glacier at the lead, your body heads down the right tunnel, to the sound of the Clefairies again bickering, this time about who gets which rock.. after two minutes, you pass a spot in which you could change into the left tunnel, and looking down, see a lava pit.. no wonder it had been labeled 'CERTAIN DEATH..'

The lava seems to seep through the walls, granting you light as you walk down the passageway. The lava seems to seep through the walls and grant you light, but within five minutes, it stops this helpful act..

You can't see anything, but you feel your way through the tunnel until you come to a wider cavern. You can't tell how wide due to the aforementioned lack of sight, so you'll have to make light again..

*coughs* "Stupid fairy dust..."

You can make out that there is a door heading directly forward, as well as passages to the left or right...

Forte | Yoda
Trash Can Lid | Life Orb
Rock| Rock
EN: 100 | EN: 95
Solid Rock | Sheer Force
Sand Stream| None
No changes | No changes
No other | No other
Glacier Knight

Glacier | Bidziil
EN: 100 | EN: 86
Levitate | Steadfast
Mummy | Justified
Pressure | Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Glacier Knight
Fort Colorcastle

Last edited:
I dont like that powder stuff; it tickles. PAR! There, my fire should light the way.
->

Right again? The right path was correct last time, so we might as well go that route again.

What have we got here...?

Yoda: Uses Fire Punch, holding the flames in the air as a torch. Leads the way towards the right, lighting up the passage as far as he can.
Forte: Looks down the right path, scanning for features of note.

"Alright, I can make out two paths Forte. I guess you want to split up?"

"Didn't you advise them earlier to stay close?"

"I did, but they seem set on staying independant of us... no matter. I think we can chance the seperation for now. It will make our journey to the destination much quicker."

"And that is?"

"Finding Walker! He's gotta be down on of these paths, or there might be something that helps point us in the right direction!"

Bidziil: Lights his hand up with Fire Punch, holding it to create a makeshift torch. Leads way towards the Left path.
Glacier: Heads towards the left path, focusing and studying the path for any information before going into it

each use Fire Punch to create a makeshift torch! (-6 EN, -2 EN per additional round maintained)

You punch light into existence, and find the way down each path...

In the left path, there is a long and wide tunnel, which leads a long way down, but at the end you see no exit forward, but a very wide cavern you could easily stretch out in...

The right path is narrow, but shorter, and through it you can see a similar cavern to the other one, although you see water within it.. and you can't see all the way to the cavern's end.

Forte | Yoda
Trash Can Lid | Life Orb
Rock| Rock
EN: 100 | EN: 89
Solid Rock | Sheer Force
Sand Stream| None
No changes | No changes
No other | No other
Glacier Knight

Glacier | Bidziil
EN: 100 | EN: 80
Levitate | Steadfast
Mummy | Justified
Pressure | Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Glacier Knight
Fort Colorcastle

Last edited:

Hrm... Yoda and I are cave folk. I think we'll take the cavern again. You and gallade should have no problem with the watery horrors of that cave.

Beer Challenge loves the water.

Yoda: Leads the way down the left passage, holding his flames to maximize lighting.
Forte: Continues down the path, watching their backs and readying a specialty sandstorm.

Last edited:

"This path seems fine, let's go onward Bi-"

"Yoda and I are cave folk. You can have the water path. See you later."

"...After you. But of course."

"...I am one rude interaction away from crushing that twerp into rubble."

"Easy Bidziil. Our partners are just... stubborn with rocky exteriors."

"Solid rock word play, Ma'am."

"Hehe."

Glacier: Follows Bidziil down the right path
Bidziil: Keeping his Fire Punch Torch lit, goes down the right path

1) Glacier Knight and Fort Colorcastle have a DQ time of 3 days, and Phoenix has a DQ time of 5 days to keep things rolling. The best way to experience the wonder and challenge of Adventure Battles is to be on time and keep up a brisk pace, so keep that in mind!
Tuesday (the time of glacier's post) was 5 days ago + 3 hours.
acidphoenix
i would be calling dq but i dont think we can get a subref so Ill wait for tomorrow to call it.

You take the right path, maintaining your fist of light as you walk..

This route takes you down a long, straight pathway, with intricate but overall meaningless drawings for an ancient era of people on each side of the wall. You see what are very easy to tell are myths, from the creation of the universe to doomsday...

After walking for what seems like forever, you arrive at the water source you saw earlier - and yet when you turn around, you can see the way back as if it were fifty steps away.

In the water, you see something glinting at the bottom- to which you feel an odd sort of attraction- and various fish swimming in the lake...

'KARP! KARP!' 'KAAARP!' 'KAAAAAAARP!' 'KARRRRRRRRRR!' 'KARP! KAR-ARP!' 'KARP! 'KARP KARP, KARP!' 'KARPS KRUN!'
Arena: Lake Cavern
Electric-type moves are treated as spread moves against all Pokemon in the lake if used on a Pokemon in the lake.
Accuracy of all moves is decreased by 1 stage without a light source, except Dark- and Rock- type mons and cave-dwelling Pokemon.
Seismic activity could be dangerous and is not recommended.
Fire-type attacks have their BAP reduced by 2.

Glacier | Bidziil
EN: 100 | EN: 78
Levitate | Steadfast
Mummy | Justified
Pressure | Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

You take the right path, with your headstrong companion following with a fiery fist.

You head down a winding passage, which might be a metal collector's dream, as oddly placed pieces of steel are everywhere. After reaching the end, you come across a large room, with a floor completely made of metal, but afterwards you see another room..

This room is smaller, but similar to the passageways leading up to it, only has jutted metal from the corners. In the center, you see a Pokemon clutching the hilt of a sword..

"Nooooz."

Arena: Metallic Cavern
Steel-type attacks have +1 BAP.
Spread moves have x0.1 recoil.
All Pokemon have -1 accuracy without a light source.
Seismic activity is not recommended.

Forte | Yoda
Trash Can Lid | Life Orb
Rock| Rock
EN: 100 | EN: 87
Solid Rock | Sheer Force
Sand Stream| None
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

sorry for both slow and minimal flavor in this
Glacier Knight
Fort Colorcastle

Last edited:
The sword in the stone is true, it seems. But just a hilt, no blade.

Steel blades are bad for us anyways. We don't deal in slice and dice, just brute force of rock. But.. that rock! I want to keep it.

Careful! That's a Nosepass. Maybe even THE Nosepass. You've heard the tales of a Nosepass that cannot die. We should take the sword and go.

I somehow doubt this is the Rock of Caledfwlch, but if it is, we would be facing probably the oldest pokemon ever. I feel insignificant suddenly... We can't stay here if we're going to look for the Walker, unfortunately. Maybe we can come back Yoda?

Dwell not on legends, but become legends ourselves.

Yoda: Approaches Nosepass from the south and uses Thief to take the hilt.
Forte: Stands ready to use Tickle to try and lower aggression if Nosepass attacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)