Afroman's & Hitman's Breeding Emporium (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Afroman!

I was wondering whether I could trade something for a modest Squirtle, a timid Staryu, an adamant beldum, an adamant venipede, a bold solosis, a timid deino, an adamant bunnelby, an adamant tyrant or a bold klefki.

I have several pokemon to offer including several 4IV Ralts with the following egg moves: Shadow Sneak, Mean Look, Encore and Destiny Bond.

I also have an Absol with mega horn, play rough and sucker punch, and another absol with the same except without mega horn. I also have a 5IV insomnia shuppet, a shiny 4IV mareep, a 4IV carbink and a 5IV gastly.
I also have a spare perfect Honedge. And a 5IV gale wings fletchling with natural gift and me first. And 2 5IV phantalumps. And a 5 IV elekid and Gible.

I there's anything you like I'm willing to trade it. I also have several more 4IV pokemon with a few egg moves, like a covet, double edge, flare blitz, close combat growlithe.

Thanks!

Hey Hitman,
Im Interested in
Charmander | (OT: Kyosuke)
Adamant- Blaze
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage, DD

Bagon | (OT: Kyosuke)
Naive - Sheer Force
31/31/31/31/xx/31
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, DD

are you willing to trade those for an hp ice timid electrike and modest seedot with foul play and defog? ivs are perfect 5s on each

Wi-Fi Forum Rules said:
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details.
You have Pokemon in your original post that are obviously not your own. Please specify the OT and ID of the Pokemon that are not yours in your original post or we will lock your thread.

I don't have Whismur at this time, but would you be willing to trade Petilil for Bulbasaur tonight?
I'm really more interested in the whismur to be honest, and I don't mind waiting. I can do the ralts for the bulbasaur now, or we can wait and do the 2 for 2 all at the same time

Hitman interested in your hp fire latios. Offering hp fighting yamask 31/x/30/30/30/0 with nasty plot, hp electric feebas modest swift swim 31/x/31/30/31/31, wide guard honedge brave nature and 31/31/31/31/31/x. lmk

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Shiny Lugia | English
Level 100
Timid - Multiscale

31/31/31/31/31/31
(252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe)
Moves: Calm Mind, Aeroblast, Roost, Thunder

This is a hack (or perhaps mislabeled). Multiscale Lugia cannot be shiny. If it's mislabeled, fix it. If it's a hack, remove it. In addition, whatever Pokemon doesn't belong to you, please put down OT/TID for each.

Hello! CMT for
Shiny Lugia | English
Level 100
Timid - Multiscale
31/31/31/31/31/31
(252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe)
Moves: Calm Mind, Aeroblast, Roost, Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)