1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

After the Rain... (Peaked #32 on Dream World OU)

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Forte.EXE, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Forte.EXE

Forte.EXE

I was thinking in Gen IV.
  2. MajorGambit

MajorGambit

Please have in mind that in Smogon I only use my sun team which has FLAREON as the star. So, if you had lost your weather inducer to this team, you must be playing it wrongly. Another weather inducer is highly recomended and as the other guy said, Natorei resists Dragon+Water and is one of the most overused pokes!
  3. ChaosNebula

ChaosNebula

MajorGambit.. another weather inducer is highly uncommon. The point of using a rain team is to provide permanent rain until it is switched. The lead that Forte uses as of now are to deal with other weather.

Anyhow 3 choiced pokemon? Isn't that a bit overkill?
  4. The Main

The Main

Use Bulk Up Toxicroak with maximum HP and Attack investment with an Adamant nature @ Lefties , with a moveset of Sucker Punch, Taunt, Bulk Up and Drain Punch. This kills SD Toxicroak immediately, and can sweep a team too. Taunt is for Burungeru and SP for Lati@s and Shandera. Drain Punch for extreme recovery, and PLEASE use Specs Toed
  5. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed HOMERUN, CABRONES
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

So how has the changes been for this team in comparison to how it was at the beginning of the RMT? I'm sure small changes like Fist Plate / Meadow Plate Breloom (thanks for implementing that, btw) aren't groundbreaking, but I like the fact that you're considering Choice Specs Kingdra over the rather short-lived Life Orb version.

As for three Choice users, I think it's probably okay considering both Politoed and Genosect HAVE a purpose using Scarf. Kingdra's simply more powerful with Choice Specs "substantially".
  6. Forte.EXE

Forte.EXE

The team changed quite a bit. My peak is actually a bit higher (#23 was my peak before I decided to take my break). I actually forgot to test Fist Plate, but I haven't been having any problems with Doryuuzu so far because Politoed's always been beating Tyranitar and Hippowdon.
  7. ForeverPerfectXI

ForeverPerfectXI

I just though I'd pop into this thread and say that i borrowed this team to see how I could fare with, and boy am I glad I did. I'm currently 18th on PBC with a score of 1486. Great job on this team.
  8. Veral42

Veral42

I hate to say this, but this isn't a legal OU team...

Check Smogon's OU Ban List post, Swift Swim + Drizzle is OU Banned

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)