Agonist takes pictures... or something...

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I got a new camera:

Nothing spectacular, I just wanted to see how well it would take the picture.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just wanted to say your attention to composition is nice. You make good use of the rule of thirds in more than half of your photos as well as subtle blurring in the foregrounds to emphasize the backgrounds. Very few of them suffer from slight over abundance of light. Keep up the good work!

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
The one you just posted is fantastic. Your use of perspective and lighting/color is top notch.

Love this sepia-toned one, too:

Post moreeee (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since it's night time (if you live around trees). Perhaps get a silhouetted tree shot with the moon? :)

Agonist

Since it's night time (if you live around trees). Perhaps get a silhouetted tree shot with the moon? :)
I would if it was a clearer night, but unfortunately, it's pretty damn foggy out right now (I edited the above picture to brighten it up).

Agonist

I like the moon pictures with the tree covering part of it. Those are very cool
Thanks! We're supposed to get some fresh snow tomorrow, then have a week of clear, cold weather, so I'm hoping to get some nice pictures of that.

Agonist

Didn't get as much snow as we were supposed too (storm literally parted around us until the end, so instead of 5-6 inches, we got an inch.

And a turkey:

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
"You can't take the sky from me" - Turkey

Really loving the black and white quality of these snow pictures *__* They're gorgeoussss.

Agonist

So, surprise, more moon pictures; except it was fucking cold out.

I like how you can see the craters along the top edge. Anyway, the rest of the pictures I took turned out like crap because my hands were shaking from the cold.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
So, surprise, more moon pictures; except it was fucking cold out.

I like how you can see the craters along the top edge. Anyway, the rest of the pictures I took turned out like crap because my hands were shaking from the cold.
Wow, those craters really are cool. Must be huge for us to be able to see them like this from this distance. *_*

Wear gloves next time mister @____@

Agonist

Ahh, I see. I really should pay more attention to the functions on my camera *__*
/me pet Potato
don't die ;-;
Don't worry, I won't.

Couple pictures from today:

Top of Augusta's old post office, with some pigeons relaxing on it, and a cannon (no post office is complete without a cannon).

And some art from inside the insurance company across the street.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)