Agonist takes pictures... or something...

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So, I haven't posted in a while:

And for those who care, I made a flickr account a while back, but never got around to linking it (I update that more frequently).

Agonist

Took a candle and stuck it inside this old kerosene lanturn, then turned off the lights.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Agonist it looks awesome! The only thing I would recommend for the lantern is that there is some piece of reflective material on the right hand side? Idk. <3

Agonist

Agonist it looks awesome! The only thing I would recommend for the lantern is that there is some piece of reflective material on the right hand side? Idk. <3
Oddly enough, it's the armrest of a chair (I took this on top of my desk), and I didn't even notice it until I put the picture onto my computer, at which point i just shrugged, and said oh well.

Agonist

Now that the snow is finally melting here in Maine, I can go exploring again:

And take pictures of wrecked old trucks with old trains in the background.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow, nice pictures! Here I was thinking you were just king of wifi, but you're actually a really nice artist :)

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
The stem with the sunset back drop is amazing! I love how divided the picture is!

Agonist

Loving the sunset/sunrise pics :3
The stem with the sunset back drop is amazing! I love how divided the picture is!
Sunrise, but thanks. :]

We happened to get on the discussion of ipod in #smogonwifi, so I dug out mine, and found a few sunset pictures from a few years ago.

Used the instagram app slightly on the second to saturate the colors just a little bit to make it more vibrant, but otherwise it's untouched.

Agonist

Took a few pictures I had wanted to take for a while, although I was a little late, and didn't get the setting sun on them just how I wanted, but whatever.

Agonist

Moon was nice and bright tonight, so of course I went and took some pictures (I'll edit the rest in at some point)

Agonist

If you have some constructive criticism, or you want to compliment my pictures, then go ahead and post, but otherwise, don't. I don't know you well enough to take "hideous" as a joke, and with your repeated attempts towards either attempting to be funny towards me, or trying to troll me, whichever they may be, I really don't want to. So please refrain from posting in this thread unless you actually have something useful to say.

I really like the sunset pictures :)
Thanks!

Now for some more pictures:

I'm not entirely happy with the second picture, due to the way the dandelion in the foreground sort of blends into the one behind it, but I'd like to hear some opinions on it.

Last edited:
These are pretty nice pictures. Where in the state are you taking these? I live in Maine too and feel like I recognize some of the areas.

Agonist

These are pretty nice pictures. Where in the state are you taking these? I live in Maine too and feel like I recognize some of the areas.
Thanks! I live just north of Augusta, so I'm mainly taking pictures in that area.

Agonist

These pictures are really nice. c:
May I ask what camera and lenses you use?
Thanks! Right now I'm using a Nikon L820, which is just a shoot and point camera, unfortunately (I'm poor, so no fancy camera ;-;), which I got in January. Before that, I had a Kodak M341, which was basically just a starter digital camera, but it served me faithfully for about six years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)