Alaka's VGC Adventure

Is Marriland a real person? I thought he was a myth created by pokemon people world wide. They say he is thebest battler ever. I heard he beat Caelum 6-0 three consecutive games in a row effectively ending Caelums battling career.
Thats why Caelums just a mod on Smogon now.

Also I thought you Smogonites would hate Marriland as he is your bitter rival in Pokemon websites. Marriland fighters would beat Smogon fighters any day of the week.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnus
Is Marriland a real person? I thought he was a myth created by pokemon people world wide. They say he is thebest battler ever. I heard he beat Caelum 6-0 three consecutive games in a row effectively ending Caelums battling career.
Thats why Caelums just a mod on Smogon now.

Also I thought you Smogonites would hate Marriland as he is your bitter rival in Pokemon websites. Marriland fighters would beat Smogon fighters any day of the week.
Hey Marriland and I buried the hatchet a while ago so there's no more problems. He admitted that I was a cool guy and played some good matches. We even hung out and took pictures. We exchanged Rick James impressions too! I just hope that Pokemon communities can unite one day to create a perfect world for our children to learn Pokemon.

This is me and best friend Marriland. Wisconsin and California come together to do the ultimate pose.