Alaka's VGC Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Marriland a real person? I thought he was a myth created by pokemon people world wide. They say he is thebest battler ever. I heard he beat Caelum 6-0 three consecutive games in a row effectively ending Caelums battling career.
Thats why Caelums just a mod on Smogon now.

Also I thought you Smogonites would hate Marriland as he is your bitter rival in Pokemon websites. Marriland fighters would beat Smogon fighters any day of the week.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Is Marriland a real person? I thought he was a myth created by pokemon people world wide. They say he is thebest battler ever. I heard he beat Caelum 6-0 three consecutive games in a row effectively ending Caelums battling career.
Thats why Caelums just a mod on Smogon now.

Also I thought you Smogonites would hate Marriland as he is your bitter rival in Pokemon websites. Marriland fighters would beat Smogon fighters any day of the week.
Hey Marriland and I buried the hatchet a while ago so there's no more problems. He admitted that I was a cool guy and played some good matches. We even hung out and took pictures. We exchanged Rick James impressions too! I just hope that Pokemon communities can unite one day to create a perfect world for our children to learn Pokemon.

This is me and best friend Marriland. Wisconsin and California come together to do the ultimate pose.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
Nice nationals story. ALso, crunch is drapions best stab move btw. But heat wave on staraptor? wtf.

omegadonhut has some sexy Oakleys :> But looks like fun Alaka. I wish I could go to Dallas VGC to chill with you >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)