1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Alberta group?

Discussion in 'VGC' started by PkmRngrBrad, Jun 18, 2012.

1. PkmRngrBrad

PkmRngrBrad

Hi there,
    I'm completely new to the scene, been mostly a closet player for the past decade, but I am wondering if anyone from central Alberta is heading to toronto, or if there's really any close by clubs? the global link is down for a couple more days, but I think it would be really cool to see if anyone is close, or even passing through sometime. I know there is an external pokemon alberta site, but it gets posted on maybe twice a month so I thought I would try and start with the best known source, you guys!
  2. Solace

Solace some legends are told some turn to dust or to gold
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I don't know if there is an Alberta group already established, but using the Pokemon Organized Play site might be helpful. (Although my link goes to the US site, so you might have to change it for Canada). You can click the "Find an Event Near You" button, and you can see if there's anything in the area. We also have a Local Tournaments subforum here, so if you see anything there that's nearby it's worth a shot to try it out!

Hope this helps!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)