1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Completed Albinoloon vs ToastTyrant13 on some very complex arena (Ref = Frosty)

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Frosty, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty

Frosty
    is a Community Contributor

"But I love you baby"

Baby: "GET OUT!"

"But we are on a helicopter over the middle of nowhere!"

Baby: "I DON'T CARE, GET OUT! *kick*"

"Oh CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP"

Canas: "Zoruuuuaaaaa" (Translation: Oh CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP)

"Quick Canas, use your Extrasensory powers to soften our faaaaaall!"

Canas: "Zoruuua"

-CRASH-

*Frosty falls flat on the sand, still alive though, and Canas the Zorua gracefully falls on Frosty*

"Ouch...pfft...where are we? This looks like an abandoned city of some kind. I feel like we fell inside one of John Wayne's movies"

Canas: "Zorua"

Albinoloon and ToastTyrant: Hey you, are you the ref we ordered? Couldn't you think of some less glamorous way of coming?

"GLAMOROUS?! OH AS SOON AS EVERYTHING STOP HURTING I WILL SO KI-- Wait did you say ref? Sure. Show me your pokemon"

Albinoloon

Frigga the Spinarak (open)

[​IMG]
    Spinarak [Frigga(F)]
    Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *; A 15% decrease in Base Speed [Rounded Up] and a +10% flat increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 Accuracy becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.)
    Personality: Frigga, the newbie of the team, has a dark disposition. She, like most other pokemon on the team, is a loner. In fact, she's never seen with the others at all. She hides outside our secret base, catching other insect pokemon, and even other spinarak. She has an eye for the dark, and can easily navigate it. She specializes in snares with her silken webs, so she can be creative about catching her prey. Also, she uses her surroundings to her advantage, ensnaring the entire battlefield if necessary. She often mourns over her tribe, which fell victim to a horde of greedy rock types. She has hated them ever since. Her dark color is a trademark of her tribe, which used to call the dark depths of Ilex Forest home.
    Type:
    Bug:(Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.)
    Poison:(Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.)

Abilities:
    Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
    Isomnia:(Innate)This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
    Sniper(DW):(Innate)This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.

Stats:
    HP: 90

Atk: Rank 2
    Def: Rank 2
    SpA: Rank 3(+)
    SpD: Rank 2
    Spe: 26(-)

EC: 1/6
    MC: 3
    DC: 2/5

Moves:
    Poison Sting
    String Shot
    Scary Face
    Constrct
    Leech Life
    Night Shade
    Shadow Sneak
    Fury Swipes
    Psychic
    Sludge Bomb
    Toxic
    Electronet
    Disable
    Night Slash
    Spider Web

Serd the Shellder (open)

[​IMG]
    Shellder [Serd(M)]
    Nature: Rash (Special attack increaed by a *; special defence decreased by a *)
    Type:
    Water:Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
    Shell Armor:(Innate)This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
    Skill Link:(Innate)This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
    Overcoat(DW):(Innate)This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Atk: Rank 3
    Def: Rank 4
    SpA: Rank 3(+)
    SpD: Rank [Below 1](-)
    Spe: 40

EC: 2/6
    MC: 2
    DC: 1/5

Tackle
    Withdraw
    Supersonic
    Icicle Spear
    Leer
    Protect
    Clamp
    Payback
    Hail
    Blizzard
    Water Pulse
    Mud Shot
    Rock Blast

Ivaldii the Breezi (open)

[​IMG]
    Breezi [Ivaldii(F)]
    Nature: Modest( +Rank in SAtk; -Rank in Atk )
    Type: Poison/Flying
    Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
    Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Ablilities:
    Persistant: (Innate)This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
    Vital Spirit: (Innate)This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
    Unburden(DW LOCKED): (Innate)This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Stats:

HP:90
    Atk: Rank 1(-)
    SAtk: Rand 4(+)
    SDef: Rank 2
    Spd: 85

EC: 0/6
    DC: 0/5
    MC: 0

Moves:
    Heal Pulse
    Entertainment
    Razor Wind
    Gust
    Tailwind
    Encore
    Rapid Spin
    Knock Off
    Copycat
    Whirlwind
    Taunt
    Toxic
    Substitute
    Disable
    Earth Power
    Wish

ToastTyrant13

Aqualos the Magikarp (open)

[​IMG]
    Magikarp(*) Aqualos (M)

Nature: Adamant (+1 Rank to Attack; -1 Rank From Special Attack)
    Type: Water
    Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities: Swift Swim
    Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
    Rattled (Dream World LOCKED): (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost, Bug, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types.

Stats:

HP: 80
    Atk: Rank 2 (+)
    SpA: Rank 0 (-)
    SpD: Rank 1
    Spe: 80

Attacks
    Splash(*)
    Tackle(*)
    Flail (*)
    Bubble(*)
    Reversal(*)
    Bounce(*)

Electronica the Magnemite (open)

[​IMG]
    Magnemite(*) Electronica (U)

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed and provides a flat 7.8% accuracy boost on all attacks, -1 Rank to Attack)
    Type: Electric/Steel
    Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.
    Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Abilities:
    Magnet Pull: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
    Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.
    Analytic: (DreamWorld LOCKED): If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 80
    Atk: Rank 1 ( - )
    Def: Rank 3
    SpA: Rank 3
    Spe: 52 (45*1.15^)

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
    Metal Sound(*)
    Tackle(*)
    Thundershock(*)
    Supersonic(*)
    Sonicboom(*)
    Thunder Wave(*)
    Spark(*)
    Magnet Bomb(*)
    Screech(*)
    Discharge(*)

Explosion(*)
    Light Screen(*)
    Wild Charge(*)

Chlora the Cacnea (open)

[​IMG]
    Cacnea (*) Chlora (F)
    Nature: Naughty (+1 to Attack, -1 to Special Defense)

Type: Grass
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4(+)
    SpD: Rank 1 (-)
    Spe: 35

Abilities:
    Sand Veil: This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
    Water Absorb (Dream World LOCKED): This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Attacks
    Poison Sting(*)
    Leer(*)
    Absorb(*)
    Growth(*)
    Leech Seed(*)
    Sand Attack(*)
    Pin Missile(*)
    Ingrain(*)
    Disable(*)
    Seed Bomb(*)
    Worry Seed(*)
    Double Team(*)
    Payback(*)
    Swords Dance(*)

Order of Operations:
    Albinoloon sends out pokemon
    ToastTyrant Sends out pokemon with moves
    Albinoloon gives orders
    I Ref
    Albinoloon gives orders
    ToastTyrant gives orders
    I Ref
    ToastTyrant gives orders
    Albinoloon gives orders
    I Ref

etc
  2. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

Ivaldii, show them who's boss!

"OK, we already know the champion, isn't that right, Canas? *swoons*"
  3. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

Ah, he wants to make it aerial, does he? Well, let's make our first battle a shocking revelation Electronica!

Seeing as he's gonna' try to show us up, let's try to cripple him with a Thunder Wave! Try to set up some Light Screens and dish out some damage with a Discharge!

(Thunder Wave -> Light Screen -> Discharge)
  4. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

OK, Ivaldii- he's doing exactly what we want him to!

First, create a 15 HP Substitute to prevent it from crippling you. Then, give Electronica an encore not soon to forget! Lastly, fire off an earth power!

15 HP Substitute - Encore - Earth Power
  5. Frosty

Frosty

The Contestants

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Nature: Modest
    Health: 90
    Atk: 1
    Def: 2
    SpA: 4
    SpD: 2
    Spe: 85
    Energy: 100%
    Boosts:
    Other: I wish I had a parachute like that 10 minutes ago.

VS

[​IMG]
    Electronica (Magnemite) [:D]
    Nature: Timid
    Health: 80
    Atk: Rank 1
    Spe: 52
    Energy: 100%
    Boosts:
    Other: bzzzzzzzzzz​

Round 1

…my back…

…my back…

…dear lord my back…

Albinoloon and ToastTyrant: “Stand up, old man, and ref the battle! We are only waiting for you!”

..my bac—WHAT DID YOU SAY?! OLD MAN?! YOU TWO ARE DEAD! YOU ALBINOLOON WITH YOUR IVALDII THE BREEZI AND YOU TOASTTYRANT WITH YOUR ELECTRONICA THE MAGNEMITE. YOU ALL ARE DEEEAD!!!! as soon as I can stand up, that is

Soon-to-be-ham-trainers: “While you try, just ref, OK?”

“Bah, OK.Will do. But on the meanwhile, Canas. Dark Pulse them.”

Canas: Zoruuuaa

*Dark Pulse*

Trainers: aaaaarrrrrggghhhh

Action 1

“Much better”

Anyway, Ivaldii starts the match by grabing some sand and molding it into some lovely sand man that looks exactly like the Breezi! God knows how that thing isn’t being taken by the wind. I guess a mixture of the toxins used and a good manipulation of the wind made the Substitute work!

And it worked so well that Eletronica tried to paralyse it with Thunder Wave. Needless to say it failed….miserably.

data (open)

Breezi: 15hp substitute for 12 energy
    -2hp due to sandstorm
    Magnemite: Thuder Wave: failed for 6 energy

Action 2

Ivaldii then starts to clap its hands, demanding an encore, tp which Eletronica promptly obeyed as it fired another Thunder Wave at the sandman. Which failed again. As obvious as it may seem.

data (open)

Breezi: Encore for 10 energy
    -2hp due to Sandstorm
    Magnemite: Thunder Wave failed for 6 energy

Action 3

Finally, Ivaldii decides to attack using one of the very few attack moves on its arsenal: Earth Power. The Earth under Electronica explodes with the wood from probably a buried house flying everywhere. It was enough to disturb the other constructions or the substitute, but some pokemon are starting to watch to see what is creating all the ruckus.

On the meanwhile, Electronica decides that the third time with Thunder Wave is the charm. Maybe the fail charm, that is.

data (open)

Breezi: Earth Power: (9 (bp) + 3 (rank dif))1.5 (x2 weak) -1 (sturdy)= 17 damage for 7 energy
    Crit RNG: 10/16 (no)
    SpD Reduction (1/10 yes): 10/10 (no)
    -2hp due to Sandstorm

Magnemite: Thunder Wave for 6 energy (failed)

ROUND 1 END

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Health: 69
    Energy: 71%
    Boosts:
    Other: Behind a 15hp Substitute

VS

[​IMG]
    Health: 63
    Energy: 82%
    Boosts:
    Other: why isn't it paralysed?!​

Albinoloon's Turn
  6. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

I'm not sure if encore is still activated, but I have this in mind. Ivaldii, we're looking good! Let's turn our offensce up a notch! First, preform another encore to enrage Toasty here into oblivion! Then, fire off another earth power to reduce it's HP ome more, lastly, get into the nearest building to weather out the sandstorm! However, if Electronica is still encored, show them an earth power, chill, then get into a building!

Encored: Earth Power - chill - Get into building
    When encore runs out, replace that action with Encore
    Not Encored: Encore - Earth Power - Get into building
  7. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

Well, well, well, aren't we being an incessant bastard? :p YOU DARE TAUNT US TODAY!?!??!?!?!? YOU SHALL RUE THE DAY YOU TAUNTED ELECTRONICA! THIS...IS....ELECTRONICA!!!!
    [​IMG]

WELL ELECTRONICA! Try to break free of the Taunt and use a Discharge to try and break his Sub! After that, take a chill if the sub breaks and head inside the building! If the sub doesn't break, fire off another Discharge as you back-up into the building!

If Sub breaks after Discharge

Discharge -> Chill -> retreat into building

If Sub doesn't break after Discharge

Discharge -> Discharge -> retreat into building
  8. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

Oh, I just noticed my earth power did 8 damage instead of 18. :/
  9. Frosty

Frosty

Actually I thought Magnemite started with 90 hp. It turns out that it starts with 80 hp.

fixed.

Also, update will come later today.

EDIT 2: Actually it deals 17 damage due to sturdy.
  10. Frosty

Frosty

PSA: Cutting a bit down the flavor due to time restrictions. Will last just a couple rounds. Hope you don’t mind.

The Contestants

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Energy: 71%
    Boosts:
    Other: Behind a 15hp Substitute

VS

[​IMG]
    Health: 63
    Energy: 82%
    Boosts:
    Other: why isn't it paralysed?!​

Round 2

Action 1

Breezi tries to Encore Thunder Wave again. BUT SUDDENLY THIS BIG BOOK FELL INTO HIS HEAD, RENDERING IT IMMOBILE FOR THE ACTION.

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, Electronica hits the substitute with Discharge, blowing it to little pieces. NO MORE SUB FOR YOU!

data (open)

Breezi: Did nothing
    Magnemite: Discharge: (8 + 3 + 1.5)1.5 = 18.5 (19) damage to the sub for 5 energy. No more sub.
    Crit RNG :2/16

Action 2

Determined not to get Book’d again, Ivaldii goes the old fashioned attack way with Earth Power. Kewl. But Electronica just disregarded that entirely as he chilled.

data (open)

Breezi: Earth Power: (9 + 3)1.5 -1 (sturdy)= 17 damage for 7 energy
    Crit RNG: 11/16 (no)
    SpD RNG : 2/10 (no)
    -2hp due to Sandstorm
    Magnemite: Chill: +12 energy

Action 3

And now the po---WHERE ARE YOU GOING! DON’T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!!! I STILL CAN’T MOOOVE

*Watches as Ivaldii and Albinoloon enters a nearby house by breaking the roof and TwistedToast grabs Electronica and breaks into one further away using the same method*

*looks at canas*

“Canas…I knew you wouldn’t leave me here to die”

*Canas runs to the abandoned building ToastTyrant entered*

“…figures. FINE I don’t need you. I am sure the sandstorm…won’t…hurt…that…much…*gulp*.

…meanwhile…

At House number 1.

Albinoloon: “I think we are safe here. I am sorry for the ref, but we couldn’t take him with us don’t you think, Ivaldii?”

Drifloon: “Driiifloon”

Albinoloon: “I thought so”

Albinoloon: “wait….*gulp*”

Drifloon: “Drifloooooon” (Translation: time to diiiiiiiiiiiie)

Drifloon (open)

[​IMG]
    Drifloon (Female)
    Nature: Serious
    Type: Ghost/Flying
    Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
    Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
    Aftermath: (Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
    Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
    Flare Boost (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 40
    SpA: Rank 2
    Spe: 70

Attacks:
    Constrict
    Minimize
    Astonish
    Gust
    Focus Energy
    Payback
    Hex

Thunderbolt
    Will-o-wisp
    Acrobatics

Hypnosis
    Weather Ball
    Disable

At House number 2

ToastTyrant: “Now that was a manly escape, don’t think Electronica?”

Electronica: “MAGNEMITE MAGNEMAGNE MAGNEMITE!!”

ToastTyrant: “Yes, very manly. Not like that old ref.”

Electronica: “MAGNEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!!!!”

ToastTyrant: “Really manly”

Electronica: MAGNEMITE!!!

ToastTyrant: “WHA--*gulp*”

Sableye: “Sableye!” (translation: hello, let’s have some fun)

sableye (open)

[​IMG]
    Sableye (Female)
    Nature: Adamant (Adds * Rank to Attack; Subtracts * Rank From Special Attack)
    Type: Ghost/Dark
    Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)
    Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use more devious Dark-type attacks while attracted. Revenge and Vengeance have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
    Keen Eye: Type: Innate
    This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by any means. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion.

Stall: Type: Innate
    This Pokemon has a watchful eye and immense patience. It can be ordered to attack last on any action regardless of ordinary attack priority. If an opponent orders their Pokemon to attack after Sableye, that attack will fail. Against another Sableye, the trainer who issues attacks first has precedence and the opponent's attack will fail.

DW Prankster: Type: Innate
    The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
    HP: 25
    Atk: 4 (+)
    Def: 3
    SpA: 2 (-)
    SpD: 3
    Spe: 50

Attacks
    Leer
    Scratch
    Foresight
    Night Shade
    Astonish
    Fury Swipes
    Fake Out
    Detect
    Shadow Sneak

Metal Burst
    Feint
    Recover

Brick Break
    Will-o-Wisp
    Poison Jab

data (open)

Breezi runs to (1/7 water tower, 2/7 high school, 3-7/7 house): 3/7 House number 1
    Ghost (gastly, misdreavus, sableye, shuppet, duskull, drifloon, yamask, frillish, litwick, golett) = 6/10 (drifloon)

Magnemite runs to (1/7 water tower, 2/7 high school, 3-7/7 house): 4/7 House number 2
    Ghost (gastly, misdreavus, sableye, shuppet, duskull, drifloon, yamask, frillish, litwick, golett) = 3/10 (sableye)

ROUND 2 END

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Energy: 64%
    Boosts:
    Other: fighting a drifloon

VS

[​IMG]
    Health: 46
    Energy: 77%
    Boosts:
    Other: fighting a Sableye​

ToastTyrant's Turn
  11. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

Wait, do these wild pokemon get actions, as we're fighting them as opponents, or not?
  12. Frosty

Frosty

Since you can't fight each other (its physically impossible), you'll fight the wild pokemon like if they were your original opponent. As in, each one will get 3 actions per round.
  13. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

Sorry for the wait, duty called!
    Anyways

Oh, we have a new friend among us? LET'S NOT BE RUDE TO OUR GUEST, HMM? Electronica, take care of that Sableye! Hit it with a Wild Charge and attempt to pin him against the wall! Surely he'll have trouble crashing our party, no? Keep him pinned and fire of a wicked Discharge! MAKE THAT ENERGY LIGHT HIM UP LIKE A FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS TREE! After you've jolted his jewel-encrusted ass, take a chill and see how he reacts. I'm sure our guest is a bit...
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Show Hide
    [​IMG]SHOCKED

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Wild Charge -> Discharge -> Chill
  14. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

Let's keep things simple. Ivaldii, start things off by conjuring a 25 HP Substitute. If drifloon uses a non-attacking move, give it an encore, but if it attacks, copycat it to hit it back for even more damage! Regardless, finish off this round by chilling!

Substitute(25 HP) - Encore/Copycat - chill
  15. Frosty

Frosty

The actions both pokemon will use are as follows:

Sableye: Night Shade - Metal Burst - Night Shade
    Drifloon: Weather Ball (Rock) - Acrobatics - Astonish

and to make it clear, since the arena makes it impossible for the contestants to fight each other, the idea is that the ghost will replace your opponent. This means that they won't be that easy and that they will follow the common rules for the most part (3 actions, actions after you post yours, then the actions for the next rounds will be given before yours, etc).

Update will come, hopefully, later today.
  16. Frosty

Frosty

The Contestants

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Energy: 64%
    Boosts:

VS

[​IMG]
    Health: 46
    Energy: 77%
    Boosts:

Drifloon (open)

[​IMG]
    Drifloon (Female)
    Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
    Aftermath: (Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
    Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
    Flare Boost (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 40

Attacks:
    Constrict
    Minimize
    Astonish
    Gust
    Focus Energy
    Payback
    Hex

Thunderbolt
    Will-o-wisp
    Acrobatics

Hypnosis
    Weather Ball
    Disable

sableye (open)

[​IMG]
    Sableye (Female)
    Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)
    Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use more devious Dark-type attacks while attracted. Revenge and Vengeance have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
    This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by any means. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion.

This Pokemon has a watchful eye and immense patience. It can be ordered to attack last on any action regardless of ordinary attack priority. If an opponent orders their Pokemon to attack after Sableye, that attack will fail. Against another Sableye, the trainer who issues attacks first has precedence and the opponent's attack will fail.

The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
    HP: 25

Attacks
    Leer
    Scratch
    Foresight
    Night Shade
    Astonish
    Fury Swipes
    Fake Out
    Detect
    Shadow Sneak

Metal Burst
    Feint
    Recover

Brick Break
    Will-o-Wisp
    Poison Jab

Round 3

Action 1

Albinoloon

….must…ref…then…kill…someone

*crawls toward Albinoloon's battle*

“Alright…I can see it now”

Ivaldii creates another Substitute using the sand in the house. A much sturdier one, I might add. But the drifloon is unfazed by it, as he summons a weather ball that draws strength from the roaring Sandstorm, dealing massive damage to the substitute, that still manages to hang on.

ToastTyrant

Canas: Zorua zorzorzoruuuuuua zoruuuua (translation: while my trainer is dieing on the sandstorm, I will ref things here, okay? Great. Anyway, Electronica starts the rounds by charging Wildly at the Sableye, netting a critical hit! But the ghost counterattacks with Night Shade.)

data (open)

Breezi: 25hp substitute for 22 energy
    Drifloon: Weather Ball (Rock): (10)1.5 = 15 damage for 7 energy
    Crit RNG: 2/16 (no)

---

Magnemite: Wild Charge: 9 + 3 + 3 – 3 = 12 damage for 6 energy
    Crit RNG: 1/16 (yes)
    -3hp due to recoil
    Sableye: Night Shade: 10 -1 (sturdy) = 9 damage for 5 energy

Action 2

Albinoloon

Ivaldii uses Copycat, recognizing the great idea Drifloon had, as it summons a Weather Ball to hurt the Ghost Baloon. Meanwhile, drifloon is still fighting the clone, using Acrobatics to destroy it completely.

ToastTyrant

Canas: Zorua zorzorzoruuuuuua zoruuuua (translation: Sableye conjures a strange silvery orb…I don’t know what might happen. But Electronica seems eager to find out, as it uses Discharge at our ghostly friend. And the orb grow bigger and bigger and explodes at Electronica. It’s a Metal Burst!)

data (open)

Breezi: Copycat (Weather Ball Rock) = (10 + 3)1.5 = 19.5 (20) damage for 9 energy
    Crit RNG: 7/16 (no)
    Drifloon: Acrobatics: 11 damage for 7 energy. NO MORE SUB FOR YOU.
    Crit RNG: 3/16 (no)

---

Magnemite: Discharge: 8 + 3 = 11 damage for 5 energy
    Crit RNG: 5/16 (no)
    Paralysis RNG (<=3/10 yes): 5/10 (no)
    Sableye: Metal Burst: 12.75 (13) damage for 11 energy

Action 3

Albinoloon

Ivaldii feels lazy and decides to chill, while Drifloon uses Astonish to deal some damage.

Speaking of damage, this sandstorm huuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts. If I didn’t know that a fall into the house will break my remaning bones, I’d so jump.

ToastTyrant

Canas: Zorrrrruaaaa (translation: Electronica seems tired and chills, while Sableye repeats the Night Shade. Get creative here, people, please!)

data (open)

Breezi: Chill (+12 energy)
    Drifloon: Astonish: 7 damage for 3 energy
    Crit RNG: 5/16
    Flinch RNG (<=3/10): 7/10 (no)

---

Magnemite: Chill (+12 energy)
    Sableye: Night Shade: 10 -1 (sturdy) = 9 damage for 5 energy

ROUND 3 END

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Health: 37
    Energy: 45%
    Boosts:

VS

[​IMG]
    Health: 12
    Energy: 78%
    Boosts:

Drifloon (open)

[​IMG]
    Drifloon (Female)

Abilities:

Stats:

HP: 20

Attacks:
    Constrict
    Minimize
    Astonish
    Gust
    Focus Energy
    Payback
    Hex

Thunderbolt
    Will-o-wisp
    Acrobatics

Hypnosis
    Weather Ball
    Disable

sableye (open)

[​IMG]
    Sableye (Female)

Abilities:

Stats:
    HP: 2

Attacks
    Leer
    Scratch
    Foresight
    Night Shade
    Astonish
    Fury Swipes
    Fake Out
    Detect
    Shadow Sneak

Metal Burst
    Feint
    Recover

Brick Break
    Will-o-Wisp
    Poison Jab

----

Actions:
    Drifloon: Weather Ball – Acrobatics – Hex
    Sableye: Will-o-Wisp – Recover – Brick Break

Albinoloon's Turn
  17. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

*pants*

15 HP Substitute - Copycat - chill
    If Copycat somehow fails to kill it, replace chill with Gust
  18. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

ELECTRONICA! GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT! If we let it end this way, a dark road lies ahead. Now, light his ass with double-dosed Discharges! If those don't deliver the finishing blow, rush to the side, then come back at him and hit im in the back with a massive Spark! Drive him through the wall if you have to, but get the job done. If he's already down, fire of a Magnetic Bomb at Albino's area to throw them off course and wreck some major havoc! That horrible Breezi has been poking at our funny bones now, hasn't it? Either way, SOMEONE'S GOING DOWN TONIGHT!

Discharge -> Discharge -> Spark (if Sableye isn't down after the Discharges)

Discharge -> Discharge -> Magnet Bomb (if Sableye is defeated by the Discharges)
  19. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

bump

Just in case
  20. Frosty

Frosty

The Contestants

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Health: 37
    Energy: 45%
    Boosts:

VS

[​IMG]
    Health: 12
    Energy: 78%
    Boosts:

Drifloon (open)

[​IMG]
    Drifloon (Female)

Abilities:

Stats:

HP: 20

Attacks:
    Constrict
    Minimize
    Astonish
    Gust
    Focus Energy
    Payback
    Hex

Thunderbolt
    Will-o-wisp
    Acrobatics

Hypnosis
    Weather Ball
    Disable

sableye (open)

[​IMG]
    Sableye (Female)

Abilities:

Stats:
    HP: 2

Attacks
    Leer
    Scratch
    Foresight
    Night Shade
    Astonish
    Fury Swipes
    Fake Out
    Detect
    Shadow Sneak

Metal Burst
    Feint
    Recover

Brick Break
    Will-o-Wisp
    Poison Jab

Round 4

Action 1

Albinoloon

“THE EXCRUTIATING PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN”

Albinoloon: “Oh shut up, we all know that you are pain. Your screams aren’t letting me think properly!”

“oh gee I am so sorry”

After this rather polite heads up, the battle resumed with Ivaldii creating yet another substitute with the sand. I guess she really liked snowmen when she was a child. But the Drifloon probably didn’t have such a good childhood and decided to ruin Ivaldii’s creation with Weather Ball – Rock that destroys it completely. Such a party pooper!

ToastTyrant

Canas: Zorua zorzorzoruuuuuua zoruuuua (translation: Sableye is hanging by the skin of its teeth, but it still has energy to be a prankster and fire a Will-o-Wisp at Electronica , burning its left magnet! But the magnemite won’t let it hinder its plans, as it finishes off the Sableye with a swift discharge).

Canas: Zozoruuua! (With the sableye gone, apparently there was a thing it was protecting…some kind of wardrobe! ToastTyrant opens it to find 2 strange white cotton robes)

ToastTyrant: “Oh, there is a note here”

ToastTyrant: “How convenient. Let’s go Electronica, if we hurry, we may be able to gang up on Ivaldii and Albinoloon while they are fighting the other ghost!”

*ToastTyrant wore of the robes, grabbed his magnemite, got out of the house and rushed towards Albinoloon’s battle*

*Canas also took a robe and hurried to his trainer. Awwww >_>*

data (open)

Breezi - 15hp substitute for 12 energy
    Drifloon - Weather Ball - Rock: 10*1.5 = 15 damage for 7 energy
    Crit RNG: 15/16 no

Sableye - Will o Wisp for 7 energy
    Hit RNG: 6/10 (yes)
    Magnemite - Discharge: 8 + 3 = 11 damage for 5 energy
    Crit RNG: 3/16 no

Action 2

“Canas! You are back…with a white robe?”

Canas: “Zorua zoruuua!” (Translation: wear the robe, it protects you from the sandstorm. Also, ToastTyrant is on his way)

“oh, he defeated whatever attacked him quick. Albinoloon is still fighting the drifloon and it doesn’t seem that it will end any time soon”

On the second the last word was said, Ivaldii used Copycat to fire a Weather Ball of his own, defeating Drifloon.

“I guess I said it too early”

ToastTyrant: “We are close enough, Electronica, use discharge!”

Electronica then charges itself with electricity and then discharges hitting everything around it. While Ivaldii was indeed hit by it, the distance between both made the attack deal half the usual damage (it dealt 9 damage – no paralysis or crit though).

Oh, the electronica felt the buuurn (-2hp).

data (open)

Breezi: Copycat: Weather Ball: (10 + 3)1.5 = 19.5 (20) damage for 9 energy
    Magnemite: Discharge: (8 + 3 + 1.5)1.5*0.5 = 9 damage for 9 energy

Action 3

Albinoloon notices that there is also a wardrobe on his house with a white cotton robe and a letter from this “Deus Ex Machine” guy/gal. He wears it and gets out of the house, ordering his Breezi to chill. Meanwhile, now at normal distance, Electronica used Magnet Bomb to damage Ivaldii (11 damage) as then as destroy the remaning of the house. Also the other house where the sableye well was also destroyed…I guess the battle was too much for it.

data (open)

Breezi: Chill (+12 energy)
    Magnemite: Magnet Bomb: 6 + 3 + 1.5: 10.5 (11) damage for 3 energy

ROUND 4 END

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Health: 2
    Energy: 36%
    Boosts:
    Other: Protected from sandstorm until the end of round 6

VS

[​IMG]
    Health: 6
    Energy: 61%
    Boosts:
    Other: Protected from sandstorm until the end of round 6 ​

You two will fight each other normally for 2 more rounds. No sandstorm applies for that time, unless your pokemon get too far away from any trainer or me.

ToastTyrant’s Turn
  21. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

Electronica! THIS IS YOUR FINAL CHANCE! SPIN AROUND AND SET OFF A DISCHARGE! Try to protect yourself from an incoming attack by setting it out in a huge wave as you spin! Maybe it'll cancel out his attack, or maybe it'll simply break through and damage Albino's silly pawn! If you manage to survive that, charge up ALL of your energy and chase after Breezi with a Spark! If you're still up and going, fire off an Explosion! BLOW THIS ARENA TO THE FREAKIN' SKY!

Discharge(offensive shield) -> Spark -> Explosion
  22. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

Meh, your "sheild" looks like it has a neutral poit at the bottom, so that's where we'll hit it- with the power of the earth!

Earth Power - Gust - Wish
  23. Frosty

Frosty

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Energy: 36%
    Boosts:

VS

[​IMG]
    Health: 6
    Energy: 61%
    Boosts:
    Other: Protected from sandstorm until the end of round 6​

Round 4

Action 1

ToastTyrant devised this wicked plan to protect his Magnemite using an electric shield by ordering Electronica to spin really quickly using Discharge. A nice plan in theory...if Ivaldi wasn't way faster and aggressive, that is. It defeated Electronica with Earth Power before it could even start spinning.

data (open)

Breezi - Earth Power: (9 + 3)1.5= 18 damage for 7 energy

Magnemite: faint

ROUND 5 END

[​IMG]
    Ivaldii (Breezi) [f]
    Energy: 29%
    Boosts:

VS

[​IMG]
    Health: -12
    Energy: KO
    Boosts:
    Other: Protected from sandstorm until the end of round 6 ​

ToastTyrant sends out pokemon WITHOUT ACTIONS, Albinoloon posts action and then ToastTyrant posts actions
  24. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

[​IMG]

GO AQUALOS! WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THAT BREEZI! FUUUUAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

Finish up your existance with one last toxic. You did awesome, Ivaldii!

Toxic - Gust - Earth Power
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)