Albinoloon's Sprites and Fakemon Region

How many toes do you have?

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • 4 or less

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooo, FGT/NRM, never thought of that. Does it get little red gloves when it evolves? That'd be cool. The current sprite, for after you're break, seems alittle 2-D, like it's facing left.

Lol, there should be a loon Pokemon. >_> Or a penguin that's actually part Ice.

Also, is it okay if we take all discussion to the group and just post sprites/decided stats/movesets here?

Well, Kip. We've decided we're gonna start the seperate posts for each group, as a bigger whole. You in? I'm gonna start mine right now.

Mashidora is adorable. <3 So is Jestaisy, I love it. The colors actually look right.

Forgot to mention, Durve is the most derpy but adorable bird ever.

Adorable? Mashidora is one of those Pokemon I would immediately plop onto my team, competitively viable or not, just because of it's epic coolness factor.

Thanks man! That really means a lot! I got the concept when I was 8 on a vacation in Florida, when I watched the little clams mysteriously bury themselves into the sand after the brine took them away from my hands.... Ahh.... Memories....

EDIT: Should I redo Durvian?

I get ya'. But he looks a little spaztic, with his arms in the air and looking towards the sky. BTW, Folia through Meatle are done...at the moment.

I agree, Durvia has a very awkward pose.

Also, I forgot to mention, could you list Jestaisy's abilities as "Chlorophyll/Unaware?" If we're doing Dream World abilities too (which I doubt), then add in Simple too.

Enter.... MASHIDORA!!!
*RAWR*

Merry Christmas Doran Dragon!! :D
hahaha I love this adaptation of the snail from the studio 534 project :P

merry christmaaaaaaaz to thou as well :)

can i resprite the grass starter? I kinda imagine it as a bat...and i feel that it would work very well as a bat. can i make it a bat? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)