Albinoloon's Sprites and Fakemon Region

How many toes do you have?

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • 4 or less

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But...but that's just Axel's body with a "cool trainer" head with sunglasses from I-don't know where and the psychic (recolored) energy from the psychic trainer. Hmmm...maybe. I am pretty busy with the dex, though.

Do you like it? lol Oh yeah:

Icquid and Glacken are the only ice types I will contribute. You, the workers or viewers, will decide the rest. I have these slots open; #053-059, so you can design your concepts accordingly, but I will sprite them.

Thank you, for your time, and attention. lol

I could work on the Ice/Moose.

(BTW, yes I LOVE the Koala! Can it's shiny forme be blue?)

Uhm, should I also do the bunny? Well, I'll work on the ice/moose drawing.

Ice moose will be awesome. :> How about an Ice/Poison frozen lake? It'd be Poison because there'd be oil and stuff oozing out of the cracks in the ice.

I love the koala. My only nitpick is that koalas don't have external tails, and you gave it one. I also wanted it to be named Kyuwala but that was more a joke.

Can I do the shiny form, actually?

hahaha you recolored the outline well!

I like the ice/ground moose, but the poison ice lake sounds a little akward...if you want poison ice...I say make it a scorpion or some other cool bug :D

Woah, I really like the shading on this guy!

Maybe make it evolve into a slime mold or paramecium? Although I thought Vulgris and Vulguar were amoebas?

On another note, it reminds me of The Blob, and how it was frozen in the North Pole or something.

Ok based on the quick skim I did, half the evolutions look like all you did was make the pokemon before it bigger. But you do have great concepts, keep up the good work.

That's what evolution is. O_o
It's not literally making them bigger, it's making them more defined and detailed. Look at magikarp to gyarados, or tepig to emboar. Magikarp literally mutated, and Tepig got on its feet, got some muscles, and some fire. It's more than just getting bigger.

It's not literally making them bigger, it's making them more defined and detailed. Look at magikarp to gyarados, or tepig to emboar. Magikarp literally mutated, and Tepig got on its feet, got some muscles, and some fire. It's more than just getting bigger.

Well, I agree with Doran.

I mean, Magmortar, just holes in its hands.

Mantyke, just gets bigger.

Cleffa->Clefairy. Barely any changes.

Porygon-2 to Porygon-z looks just like a repose.

Anyways...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)