Albinoloon's Sprites and Fakemon Region

How many toes do you have?

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • 4 or less

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok based on the quick skim I did, half the evolutions look like all you did was make the pokemon before it bigger. But you do have great concepts, keep up the good work.
Thanks! You have a point, but I'm just trying to be a little rmore ealistic. :P

How the heck did dragonair evolve into dragonite?!?! O_o

Hey, is Adnine based off of the DNA strand Adenine? It is, right?

Anyways. We only have, like 40 mons left! We do seem to lack some water types still, compared to the standard surplus of water types.

Thanks Tea Demon, I really appriciate that knowing how tough an art critic you are!

Do you have any other advice for a rookie?

Well the Vulgris and Bloboom lines look a tad haphazard. It's just difficult to tell what they actually are and (in the Bloboom line's case) where its features are supposed to be.

Monstrument and Moosickle are another two I really like. :3

Well the Vulgris and Bloboom lines look a tad haphazard. It's just difficult to tell what they actually are and (in the Bloboom line's case) where its features are supposed to be.

Monstrument and Moosickle are another two I really like. :3
Thanks Tea Demon! (I was the conceptor of Moosickle.)

Albino made, like, everything else. (OH! I came up with the *sprite pending* fossils, Meatle, and the Ice/Fighting bunnies. Nightcrawlens coming soon to.)

Vulgris is like Grimer, it's a pile of sludge.

The Bloboom line is the manifestation of the term "power hungry".

Thanks! Those two don't really have a form. They might actually BE a tap hazard! lol

Thanks! I actually got Monstrument's concept in a church service! (methodist) lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)