Alchemator vs. HD, 1v1 at Droplet Pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alchemator is using:

Beheeyem [Alchemator] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds * to Special Attack, a 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 25 (30/1.15v)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Telepathy: (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Analytic (DW): (Can be Enabled)
If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attack has +5% (flat) more accuracy do two (2) more damage. However, the opponents attacks have +10% (flat) accuracy.

Attacks:
Confusion
Growl
Heal Block
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Headbutt
Hidden Power [Fighting] [7]
Imprison
Disable
Nasty Plot
Teleport
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Recover
Substitute
Psychic
Wonder Room
Toxic

HD is using:

Braviary [Agila] (Female)
Nature: Jolly (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks, Special Attack reduced by *)

Type: Normal/Flying
Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1)
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 92 (+)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by any means. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion.
Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Defiant (DW - Activated): (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's move, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages.

Attacks:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Hone Claws
Scary Face
Aerial Ace
Crush Claw
Slash
Brave Bird

Bulk Up
Return
Shadow Claw
Rock Slide
Substitute
Rock Smash
Toxic

Rules for this match:
1v1 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recovery / 5 Chills
all abilities
no items
Arena: Droplet Pond -
Above a quaint little village is a hill, and on top of that hill lies Droplet Pond. Formed by decades of rain pounding against it, the completely flat stone surface has eroded quite significantly in the middle to create a pond in which water-type Pokémon can swim easily - it probably isn't enough for a strong Surf though. The stone is impossible to dig through, and grass licks the edges of the arena.

HD's actions
Alchemator's actions
I ref
Alchemator's actions
HD's actions
I ref
Repeat

And we're off!

toxic~bulk up~sheer force crush claw
---if he uses toxic, switch the current action with substitute (5 HP) and push the remaining actions back
---do the above a maximum of two (2) times if the situation arises

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Synchronize :3

Start off with a Thunderbolt to get an early lead on this bird, as it gets poisoned too due to my ability. Follow up with a 5HP Substitute, and finish with another tough Thunderbolt.

HP: 100
SpA: Rank 6
Spe: 25
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:

HP: 110
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 92
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:

Alchemator has sent out his Beheeyem, and HD sent out his Braviary, just as the challenge was issued. Braviary is starting this match with a Toxic at Beheeyem to get in some great damage later, but Beheeyem's Synchronize inflicted the Toxic back at Braviary! This should make for an interesting match. Beheeyem's first action is to send a Thunderbolt at Braviary. Braviary is still setting up, Bulking Up. Beheeyem is also setting up, and tries to make a 5 HP substitute, but the smallest it can manage to make is 15 HP Substitute. Braviary is finally starting to attack, using a Sheer Force-boosted Crush Claw to rid of the Substitute. Beheeyem responds with another Thunderbolt.

HP: 82
Energy: 74
Boosts/Drops:

HP: 64
Energy: 81
Boosts/Drops: +1 Attack, +1 Defense

Action 1:
Braviary: Toxic: 7 Energy
Beheeyem: Thunderbolt: [10 + (6-3) * 1.5] * 1.5 = 21.75, rounds to 22 Damage, 7 Energy

Action 2:
Braviary: Bulk Up: 7 Energy
Beheeyem: Substitute (15): 12 Energy

Action 3:
Braviary: Crush Claw: (8 + 2) + 3 + (5-3) * 1.5 = 16 Damage, 5 Energy
Beheeyem: Thunderbolt: [10 + (6-3) * 1.5] * 1.5 = 21.75, rounds to 22 Damage, 7 Energy

Alchemator's actions.

Alchemator

Let's keep it up!

Start out by Disabling Crush Claw. That should put a dent in his offenses.
Follow up with another nasty Thunderbolt, before finally using Recover.

E: Apparently crit rate doesn't trigger Sheer Force. Who'da thought?

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

HP: 82
Energy: 74
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

HP: 64
Energy: 81
Boosts/Drops: +1 Attack, +1 Defense
Other:

BEGIN ROUND TWO

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to another exciting episode of POKEMON BATTLES! *crowd cheers* *crowd calls our DarkSlay's name* *crowd calls DarkSlay a hero* Ahem, anyways, let's get this show on the road!

Looks like we've dropped in on a live one folks, and this one is HOT! Agila the Braviary is the first to strike. It flies over to its opponent and grasps it with a strong SHEER FORCE Crush Claw! This hits for great damage! Alchemator the Beheeyem establishes a connection between itself and Agila. It burrows into its mind, and Disables an attack. Agila forgot how to use Crush Claw!

Looking a bit confused as to what it just did, Agila douses its claws in a murky, shadowy substance and uses its Shadow Claws to strike! This hits for great Super Effective damage! Alchemator responds, issuing strong Thunderbolts right at Agila. There are so many, they surround the bird and strike for a CRITICAL HIT!

Agila sharpens its talons and Slashes directly at Alchemator, causing good damage! Alchemator settles down and uses its Psychic powers to Recover some of the damage it took. Alchemator restored HP!

END ROUND TWO

HP: 46
Energy: 50
Boosts/Drops: None
Other: None

HP: 32
Energy: 67
Other: Crush Claw Disabled (4 Actions)

Action One
Braviary used Crush Claw! [18 Dmg] (5 E) [7196/10000 No Crit]
Beheeyem used Disable! Crush Claw has been disabled! (7 E)
Braviary took Toxic damage! [2]
Beheeyem took Toxic damage! [2]

Action Two
Braviary used Shadow Claw! It's super effective! [17 Dmg] (5 E) [9648/10000 No Crit]
Beheeyem used Thunderbolt! A critical hit! It's super effective! [26 Dmg] (7 E) [271/10000 Crit] (7397/10000 No Para)

Action Three
Braviary used Slash! [15 Dmg] (4 E) [2784/10000 No Crit]
Beheeyem used Recover! It recovered 20 of its health! (10 E)

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This was a misunderstanding. C$FP is still the referee and will get all the tokens. Just consider this helping you out, bud. :)

Alchemator

By my calculations, I win. Nice match :)

Thunderbolt ~ Thunderbolt ~ Recover

Well, thank you, DarkSlay!

HP: 46
Energy: 50

HP: 32
Energy: 67
Other: Crush Claw Disabled (4 Actions)

DarkSlay just reffed a round (somehow not noticing that C$FP already accepted reffing, posted this thread today, reffed the first round, and was nowhere near the DQ time, all with DarkSlay seeming to have not really been concerned about any of it -- nonetheless, it is appreciated) and left, and the match is getting very intense. The Toxic set on both Pokemon straight from the beginning has had quite an effect on how fast this match is going. Braviary knows offense is the way to go right now, so he uses a Shadow Claw on Beheeyem. Beheeyem feels the same way, and uses Thunderbolt. Braviary, very worn down, uses Slash. Both Pokemon are one attack from victory right now, but Beheeyem capitalizes with a final Thunderbolt, leaving a knocked out Braviary on the ground.

HP: 12
Energy: 32

HP: KO
Energy: KO
Boosts/Drops: KO
Other: KO

Action 1:
Braviary: Shadow Claw: [7 + (5-3) * 1.5] * 1.5 = 15 Damage, 5 Energy

Action 2:
Braviary: Slash: 7 + 3 + (5-3) * 1.5 = 13 Damage, 4 Energy
Beheeyem: Thunderbolt: [10 + (6-3) * 1.5] * 1.5 = 21.75, rounds to 22 Damage, 11 Energy

Good game, both of you! This was quite a close match. Claims:
Alchmator (the trainer) and HD both get 2 TC each;
Beheeyem gets 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC;
Braviary gets 3 MC;
C$FP gets 2 RC;
DarkSlay gets 10 Style Points (kidding, this does not have any meaning, there are no Style Points in Pokemon).

Alchemator

Just gonna shoot you a reminder about changing the tag. I know I always forget.

gg HD, let us clash again some day.

Thank for the reminder. And I'm not sure if this is applied yet, but I was looking at the policy committee thread, and it says that if a Pokemon has full EC and DC counters that it gets 3 MC, which applies to Braviary. I am going to change that unless I am corrected about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)