Alchemator vs. Temperantia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think Pressure was all that crucial to the orders, since it's only a net result of 6 less energy...

Nevertheless it is fixed.

Eh, it's not. But I thought I'd hold up the battle until it was fixed anyway.

"C'mon, Iseria. We can win this pathetic stalling war! Attack Order, Heal Order and another Attack Order!"

Persephone (F)
Abilities: Flash Fire, Flame Body, Shadow Tag
HP: 90
EN: 82
SPEED: 80
STAT: N/A
OTHER: N/A
Temperantia
xxAo

Iseria (F)
Abilities: Pressure, Unnerve
HP: 51
EN: 83
SPEED: 34
STAT: -10% Eva

VS.

Alchemator
xxoA

Clive (U)
Abilities: Levitate
HP: 49
EN: 43
SPEED: 65
STAT: -10% Eva, Power Split [2 Att, 5 SpA] (1a)

This one turns into a little bit of a handbag fight, because these two mons are built more to survive hits than dish them out. Clive does make the most from his artifical attackin stat while it remains, firing off an Ice Beam at the queen bee that actually does more damage than his rock barrages. See, quadruple weaknesses aren't all they are cracked up to be! Iseria responds in kind but not kindly with another Attack Order for her little Combee's. In fact this time so many of the little buggers descend on poor Clive that he takes a critical hit!

With his usual stats returned by the time action 2 rolls around Clive knows full well that special attacks are no longer a valid option. Instead he just drops a Rock Slide on Iseria's head. Unfortunately the key flinch has escaped him and Vespiqueen is able to Order her hivelings to come out of the woodwork and Heal her battered body. That may be just the momentum swing she needs too.

The match is at this stage descending into slight monotony as Clive just aims another Rock Slide while Iseria again Orders an Attack. Both moves pass by without special incident and it looks like Iseria could be gaining the upper hand here. Only the next round will truely tell though.

Temperantia
xxAo

Iseria (F)
HP: 26
EN: 60

VS.

Alchemator
xxoA

Clive (U)
HP: 17
EN: 14
Action 1
Clive: Ice Beam > (10 + (5-5)*1.5)*1.5 = 15 [15 DMG] [9 EN]
Iseria: Attack Order > CRIT! > (9 + 3 + 3 + (3-5)*1.5)*1.5 = 18 [18 DMG] [6 EN]

Action 2
Clive: Rock Slide > (8 + (3-4)*1.5)*2.25 = 14.625 = 15 [15 DMG] [8 EN]
Iseria: Heal Order > Iseria was healed by her Combee's! [+20 HP] [11 EN]

Action 3
Clive: Rock Slide > (8 + (3-4)*1.5)*2.25 = 14.625 = 15 [15 DMG] [12 EN]
Iseria: Attack Order > (9 + 3 + (3-5)*1.5)*1.5 = 13.5 = 14 [14 DMG] [6 EN]

Temperantia issues actions
Alchemator issues actions
I referee

"C'mon Iseria! Start off with a combo of two Attack Orders! That should finish off your foe, but if he uses a combo using Rock Slide or Ice Beam, just use Heal Order insterad!"

Attack Order+Attack Order
if a combo using either Rock Slide or Ice Beam is used,
Heal Order-> Attack Order as many times as necessary

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

"Excellent! While Teleport doesn't have priority in this parallel universe this should still work."

Teleport to dodge the combo ~ Chill ~ Chill

Persephone (F)
Temperantia
xxAo

Iseria (F)
HP: 26
EN: 60

VS.

Alchemator
xxoA

Clive (U)
HP: 17
EN: 14

Well it looks like Iseria is moving in for the kill here. She lets out the biggest buzz I've ever heard and calls forth a veritable swarm of Combee while directing them to launch a Super Attack Order right at Clive! The floating doll looks worried by the incoming sea of yellow and black but then at the last second it uses mental prowess to Teleport to the other side of the battlefield and out of harms way! The confused Combee do another lap and once again swipe past the point their Queen told them to hit but all to no avail.

The remainder of the round represents the misfortune that can arise from overconfidence in ones orders. Clive simply chills out twice to prepare himself for the rest of the battle while he watches Iseria first have to rest from the powerful (yet useless) attack and then Struggle to do anything having not been given any orders by her trainer! The upper hand is changing round by round in this one folks so be sure to stay tuned.

Temperantia
xxAo

Iseria (F)
HP: 25
EN: 7

VS.

Alchemator
xxoA

Clive (U)
HP: 15
EN: 30
Action 1
Clive: Evasive Teleport [8 EN]
Iseria: Super Attack Order > Clive avoided the attack! [48 EN]

Action 2
Clive: Chill [+12 EN]
Iseria: Iseria needs to cool down!

Action 3
Clive: Chill [+12 EN]
Iseria: Iseria wasn't given an order! > Struggle > (5 + (3-5)*1.5) = 2 [2 DMG] [1 RECOIL] [5 EN]

I referee

Alchemator

"Hm, we must play carefully here. Bring down the rocks with your powers!"

Rock Slide + AncientPower ~ cool ~ Chill
If Iseria uses Attack Order A1, Protect against it!

Persephone (F)
Temperantia
xxAo

Iseria (F)
HP: 25
EN: 7

VS.

Alchemator
xxoA

Clive (U)
HP: 15
EN: 30

Well, this one was a mess.

Iseria kicks us off with an unusual yet welcome chance to move first. She takes her shot with a Bug Bite and knowing it may well be her last move she puts in all her effort and hits critically! Clive is left one measly HP from being out of this match. The doll is riding its luck though, and in a strange a mystical combination unleashes an Ancient Rock Slide that hits Iseria on both sides of the spectrum. Unfortunately it also allows her to make the most of her bulk on both sides and the damage isn't quite enough to take the queen out.

A very disappointed Claydoll is forced to sit and wait for the inevitable, too tired from the combination to do anything of use. Unfortunately Iseria was once again not given an action to perform, so she Struggles in an ugly fashion just like last round! In a bizarre turn of events the measly damage is enough to knock Clive out but Iseria also takes herself out due to lack of energy in one swoop! I say it again people: always. give. full. actions!

We finish off this cacophony of chaos with the emergence of each trainers final Pokemon and this one is back on all but level pegging. Keep a keen eye on it Pokefans.

Temperantia
xxxo

Iseria (F)
HP: 3
EN: -1

VS.

Alchemator
xxox

Clive (U)
HP: -1
EN: 13
Action 1
Iseria: Bug Bite > CRIT! > (6 + 3 + 3 + (3-5)*1.5)*1.5 = 13.5 = 14 [14 DMG] [3 EN]
Clive: Ancient Rock Slide! > 14 BP split between Special and Physical
Special: (7 + (3-5)*1.5)*2.25 = 9
Physical: (7 + (3-4)*1.5)*2.25 = 12.375
21 TOTAL
[21 DMG] [17 EN] (I applied Pressure after the multiplication for the combo as I see this as the most likely way to do it.)

Action 2
Clive: Clive needs to rest from the combo!
Iseria: Iseria wasn't given an order! > Struggle > (5 + (3-5)*1.5) = 2 [2 DMG] [1 RECOIL] [5 EN]
Clive was knocked out!
Iseria fainted from exhaustion!
Temperantia
xxxo

Persephone (F)

VS.

Alchemator
xxox

Christopher (U)
Abilities: Clear Body, Light Metal
HP: 100
EN: 100
SPEED: 60

Temperantia sends out Chandelure (AUTOMATIC)
Alchemator sends out Metagross (AUTOMATIC)
I referee

"Well, our foe is certainly strong... But, we have the type advantage here, Persephone! Start by launching a massive Fire Blast at your foe. If he tries to take the coward's way out with an evasive Agility, hold him in place for awhile with your powerful Telekinesis. Next, concentrate your flames into a Flamethrower to prevent fatigue and maximize your control. Finally, summon another Fire Blast to thoroughly destroy your foe's hope."

Fire Blast->Flamethrower->Fire Blast
First time Evasive Agility is used: Telekinesis

Alchemator

"This will be your toughest fight yet! Also I have new trousers."

Light Screen ~ Rain Dance ~ Earthquake

Temperantia
xxxo

Persephone (F)

VS.

Alchemator
xxox

Christopher (U)
HP: 100
EN: 100

Its final showdown time folks and that means it is time to see if Alch can play well enough to overcome this huge type advantage that Temp has managed to engineer. Chandelure versus Metagross with it all on the line.

Persephone starts off with what should be a monster of an attack, but the RNG hates one sided matches and the star of flames goes completely off target and misses completely! Christopher jumps all over the opportunity and swiftly erects a Light Screen to ensure future attack from the ghost will be nowhere near as strong.

Indeed the screen pays dividends right away as Persephone goes back to the more reliable if less devatating Flamethrower. This one finds its mark alright, but unfortunately the damaging isn't as high as one may have hoped. The defensive tactics continue from the super computer as it now launches into pretty much the strangest Rain Dance you have ever seen. No one ever said the weather gods were perfectionists though because the act is certainly successful in summoning a torrential downpour all over the ASB arena. Looks like Chris is as safe as he is ever going to be from the flaming onslaught.

Sure enough the tactics have paid off as the second Fire Blast from Chandelure finds its mark but to some very muted damage from a Pokemon that is usually a veritable offensive beast. Christopher finally takes the chance to attack back now and does so by rocking the whole field with an Earthquake! These two are on about level pegging at the moment as this matchup is certain to go right down to the wire.

Temperantia
xxxo

Persephone (F)
HP: 70
EN: 62

VS.

Alchemator
xxox

Christopher (U)
HP: 66
EN: 76
OTHER: Light Screen (3a)

RAIN (3 rounds)
Action 1
Persephone: Fire Blast > MISS! [7 EN]
Christopher: Light Screen > Christopher is protected by a light screen! [7 EN]

Action 2
Persephone: Flamethrower > (10 + 3 - 5 + (5-4)*1.5 + (7-5)*1)*1.5 = 17.25 = 18 [18 DMG] [6 EN]
Christopher: Rain Dance > Rain started to fall all over the arena! [10 EN]

Action 3
Persephone: Fire Blast > (12 + 3 - 3 - 5 + (5-4)*1.5 + (7-5)*1)*1.5 = 15.25 = 16 [16 DMG] [7 EN]
Christopher: Earthquake > (10 + (5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 19.5 = 20 [20 DMG] [7 EN]

I referee

Alchemator

"Let's go!"

Bulldoze ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake
If Persephone uses the Levitate Command, change the Earthquakes to Rock Slides.
If Persephone uses Pain Split, Protect against it [but not consecutively].

"Since our brute force route won't help us right now, we'll just have to use tricks! Start with a shining Confuse Ray. With a dash of luck, we can avoid an attack or two. Next, conjure up a Will-O-Wisp to burn his appendages. Finally, blast him with a Flamethrower. We have a small chance, but it may work out..."

Temperantia
xxxo

Persephone (F)
HP: 70
EN: 62

VS.

Alchemator
xxox

Christopher (U)
HP: 66
EN: 76
OTHER: Light Screen (3a)

RAIN (3 rounds)

Having set up his defences last round Christopher jumps right into attacking. His Light Metal allows him to get the jump on Persephone and ensure she remains the slower with a Bulldoze! In for some tricky tactics of her own the ghostly lantern aims a Confuse Ray right at Chris but unfortunately she only manages to slightly confuse him.

The confusion means nothing to a mechanical beast like Metagross (at least for now..) as he rocks the arena with another Earthquake. Persephone seems to be getting desperate and simply launches one of her purple flames across the field to limit the power of Chris' further physical assaults. Sure enough the Will-O-Wisp finds its mark and Christopher is crippled with a burn.

It may be too little too late for the fire type though, because Christopher now shakes off the usless confusion entirely and unloads with a third Earthquake. The damage may be a little less thanks to his singed limbs but it still brings Persephone very low on life. She has no choice but to respond with attacks of her own, but with the elements and the last remains of the screen against her a Flamethrower does very dissapointing damage. Not long left in this one.

Temperantia
xxxo

Persephone (F)
HP: 21
EN: 46
SPEED: 80 (54)
STAT: -1 Spe

VS.

Alchemator
xxox

Christopher (U)
EN: 53
OTHER: Burned

RAIN (2 rounds)
Action 1
Christopher: Bulldoze > (6 + (5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 13.5 = 14 > Persephone's Speed fell! [14 DMG] [5 EN]
Persephone: Confuse Ray > Christopher was slightly confused! [4 EN]

Action 2
Christopher: Earthquake > (10 + (5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 19.5 = 20 [20 DMG] [7 EN]
Persephone: Will-O-Wisp > Christopher was burned! [6 EN]

Christopher is hurt by the burn! [2 DMG]

Action 3
Christopher: Earthquake > (10 - 3 + (5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 15 [15 DMG] [11 EN]
Persephone: Flamethrower > (10 + 3 - 3 - 5 + (5-4)*1.5 + (7-5)*1)*1.5 = 12.75 = 13 [13 DMG] [6 EN]

I referee

"Damn, my loss seems inevitable now! Though, I suppose it is deserved. I can recognize a superior battler... But for now we still hope for confusion luck. Confuse Ray, then Fire Blast and Flamethrower. However this goes, I have no regrets."

"Wow Lenneth, that's very... noble of you. Are you feeling well?"

Temperantia
xxxo

Persephone (F)
HP: 21
EN: 46

VS.

Alchemator
xxox

Christopher (U)
EN: 53

RAIN (2 rounds)

Last ditch effort time Pokefans, because Persephone knows that only some hax can save her in this battle so despite how badly it went last round she again kicks off by firing a Confuse Ray at Christopher. Unfortunately the mechanical beast had her measure and erected a Protective barrier before the ray could find its mark. Darn.

Chris then moves right in for the kill as despite his weakened offensive prowess another Earthquake still brings the Chandelure to within an inch of her life. In what could be her last act in this battle at least Persy goes out with a bang and her Fire Blast does some great damage to the steel type oponent. If only she could have been hitting with that power throughout this battle.

Action 3 sees Chris finally put this one to bed as despite the constant pain from the burn another Bulldoze is able to put Persephone down and secure a hard fought win for ASB's premier Psychic trainer, Alchemator!

Temperantia
xxxo

Persephone (F)
HP: -3
EN: 35

VS.

Alchemator
xxox

Christopher (U)
HP: 20
EN: 34

RAIN (1 round)
Action 1
Christopher: Protect [7 EN]
Persephone: Confuse Ray > Christopher was protected! [4 EN]

Action 2
Christopher: Earthquake > (10 - 3 + (5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 15 [15 DMG] [7 EN]
Persephone: Fire Blast > (12 + 3 - 3 + (5-4)*1.5 + (7-5)*1)*1.5 = 23.25 = 23 [23 DMG] [7 EN]

Action 3
Christopher: Bulldoze > (6 - 3 + (5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 9 > Persephone's Speed fell! [9 DMG] [5 EN]
Persephone was knocked out!

Alchemator wins!

Prizes

deadfox081
11 UC

Alchemator
3 CC

Alistair the Alakazam: 3 MC
Alexander the Gallade: 3 MC, 2 KO
Clive the Claydol: 3 MC, 1 KO
Christopher the Metagross: 3 MC, 1 KO

Temperantia
3 CC

Nyx the Drifblim: 3 MC
Eclipse the Honchkrow: 3 MC, 1 KO
Iseria the Vespiquen: 3 MC, 2 KO
Persephone the Chandelure: 3 MC

Thanks for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)