Alchemator vs Zarator--A battle down under! [Won by Zarator]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm. Let's try this then. Shar, close your eyes for some seconds, in order to not been fascinated by that strange move. Then, blast your opponent with Solarbeam as much as you can.

Close your eyes - Solarbeam - Solarbeam

If avoiding the effect requires him to close eyes for two actions, so be hit.

HP: 73
Energy: 74
Paralyzed

VS!

HP: 58

It's sunny!

After a long hiatus, this heated battle is continuing! Both trainers issue complicated commands to their Pokemon and trust in their ability to carry them out well!

Steve the Staryu opens the action by inducing his psychic powers and creating an illusion of Camouflage, hiding everything but the glowing gem in the center. He follows this up by Spinning Rapidly, reflecting the harsh sunlight towards the opposing Litwick, creating almost the same effect as a Confuse Ray! However, clever Zarator forsaw this, and ordered Shar to clamp his eyes shut! The combination is ineffective, but Steve is still camouflaged.

However, it matters little, as the determined Litwick absorbs the sun's energy and focuses it at a single point - Staryu's gem! With a massive boom, Shar unleashes this energy in a beam of Solar energy, which slams through the hidden Staryu and shocks him. Not finished, Shar follows this up with one more! This time, he's perfected his aim and the solar beam strikes dead-on, forcing Steve backwards. There's no doubt this was a critical hit! Weakened, the Staryu simply focuses his remaining psychic energies and enters a healing trance, Recovering some of the lost damage.

Litwick: Close Eyes ; Solarbeam, 18 damage, 8 energy; Critical Solarbeam, 23 damage, 12 energy
Staryu: Rapid Spin + Camouflage combo, 10 energy; Recover, + 20 HP, 11 energy

Energy: 54

VS!

HP: 37
Camouflaged, save the jewel, for 4 more actions

Good thing sunlight is still harsh^^ Let's keep with the pace, Shar! Keep launching your high powered Solarbeams to your opponent. Be ready to close your eyes if he attempts that trick of before, though!

Solarbeam - Solarbeam - Solarbeam

if he attempts to attack with light-based moves like before, close your eyes as soon as possible.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well Camouflage should help here but whatever.

Recover ~ Thunderwave ~ Scald

Energy: 54

VS!

HP: 37
Camouflaged, save the jewel, for 4 more actions

Sunny for 3 more rounds.

We're back, and this battle is wrapping up! Staryu is flailing at a lower health than his opponent Litwick, who is sitting at a very healthy health. In addition, Shar has completely fucked up the Earth's rotation in an attempt to win the battle. Will this blatant manipulation of space be enough to win him the battle?

We begin to see, as Shar's flame grows immensely, absorbing energy from the stopped sun, and then from his petite mouth shoots out an immense Solar Beam, which slams into Staryu and leaves it feeling shaky! At an extremely low health, Staryu Recovers off some of the lost damage, but is still in a dangerous situation.

And again Litwick prepares to fire another Solar Beam at Steve, but this time his aim is thrown off by Staryu's gem reflecting the light from the sun directly at him! Instead, the attack slams directly into the rock behind him. Staryu follows this up with a Thunder Wave designed to slow Litwick down.

Now the fastest combatant on the rock, Staryu fires off an extremely hot Scald. However, the extremely harsh sunlight means that it's hard for Steve to muster up enough water without it evaporating, and it's certainly not at full power. Litwick takes the attack "like a champ" and responds with a final Solarbeam, which Staryu survives. Barely.

Staryu: Recover, + 20 HP, 11 energy; Thunder Wave, 7 energy; Scald, 8 damage, 6 energy
Litwick:Solarbeam, 18 damage, 8 energy; Solarbeam, missed, 10 energy; Solarbeam, 18 damage, 12 energy

HP: 65
Energy: 24
paralyzed

VS!

HP: 25
Energy: 50
Camouflaged, save the jewel, for 1 more actions

Sunny for 2 more rounds.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Haxin' my way to victory, let's go xD

Supersonic ~ Supersonic / Scald ~ Scald

Use Scald if the first Supersonic hits.

The time has come to put an end to this battle, Shar! Fire off your mightiest Solarbeam to crush your foe once for all. However, should Staryu be still up after you have used Solarbeam twice (whether it hit or missed), chill out, or you won't have enough energy to keep the onslaught going.

Solarbeam - Solarbeam - Solarbeam
If Solarbeam is executed twice, replace third action with chill.

HP: 65
Energy: 24
paralyzed

VS!

HP: 25
Energy: 50
Camouflaged, save the jewel, for 1 more actions

Sunny for 2 more rounds.

Zarator and Alchemator have both yelled at me enough to get me to update the battle. A momentous feat, only outclassed by the battle which is reaching its climax. Both trainers have issued orders to their Pokemon and are eagerly awaiting the referee's go-ahead.

Alchemator's Steve the Staryu kicks off the round with a Supersonic. However, as with his last Supersonic, the attack breaks a hole into the ground near Litwick but does not affect him. Secure this one round, Shar absorbs energy from the sun and fires off a powerful Solarbeam which flies across the battlefield and slams into Steve.

"One more time, Staryu!" Steve shoots out another Supersonic, this time hitting its target. The sounds confuse Zarator's Litwick so much that as it attempts to shoot out another Solarbeam, it instead faceplants leaving wax all over the rock. Peeling himself up from the ground, Shar spits out some of the pebbles and other residue on the rock.\

Sensing that all may not be lost, Steve shoots out superheated water from his jewel, splashing all over Litwick and melting off the wax from the ground. However, due to the immense heat, he was barely able to summon any water. Able to attack through the confusion, Shar fires another Solarbeam at Steve. After the massive beam of energy hits him, his jewel glows blue, then fades to black and then stops shining at all as Steve falls to the ground, exhausted.

Litwick: Solarbeam, 18 damage, 8 energy; Confusion, 4 damage; Solarbeam, 18 damage, 8 energy
Staryu: Supersonic (missed), 4 energy; Supersonic, 4 energy; Scald, 8 damage, 6 energy

And believe me I am still alive.
I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
STILL ALIVE

VS!

dead :(

Both of you get 2 TC

Zorua gets 1 MC, EC, DC, and KO counter.
Litwick gets 1 MC, EC, DC, and KO counter.

Vulpix gets 1 MC, EC, and DC.
Staryu gets 1 MC, EC, DC, and KO counter.

I get 2 RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)